It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden on Iran: ‘An outrageous act’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday called the Iranian government’s alleged involvement in a plot to kill the Saudi Arabia’s U.S. ambassador “an outrageous act” and vowed, “Iranians are going to be held accountable.”

Thats some big talk for one of the people who will be hiding in his bunker.

“It’s an outrage that violates one of the fundamental premises of on which nations deal with one another and that is the sanctity and safety of their diplomats,” Biden said on “Good Morning America.” “This is really over the top. They have to be held accountable and we’re in the process of uniting world public opinion toward continuing to isolate and condemn their behavior.”

www.politico.com...

Hey joe you and your boss havent been making any new friends in the rest of the world either now thats like the pot calling the kettle there.

aww the comic relief of the vice president and the comparisons to hollywood movies tells us all that its all been a hollywood script much like that past three years have been.

there it is folks another front on the war.
edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Hey joe you and your boss havent been making any new friends in the rest of the world either now thats like the pot calling the kettle there.

aww the comic relief of the vice president and the comparisons to hollywood movies tells us all that its all been a hollywood script much like that past three years have been.

there it is folks another front on the war.

I agree with that with one exception. Change "three years" to "ten years" and you have my total support.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by neo96

Try Hollywood script like the last 30 years has been.

Yeah -- Joe is a shill, and so is every politician you support. That's because its them (Washington, the top 50 Super Corps, and the Fed) against US. And it's winner take all.

link   
reply to post by neo96

Try Hollywood script like the last 30 years has been.

Yeah -- Joe is a shill, and so is every politician you support. That's because its them (Washington, the top 50 Super Corps, and the Fed) against US. And it's winner take all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

im not sure when the last time was when we attempted to kill another countries diplomat

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
THEATRICS!

thats what vpotus sounds like!

9/11 thru 10yrs of dramatics, not surprised how the plot thickens & unfolds here on out, so predictable, so gullible.

*drum roll goes here*

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
fine democracy in action the script rewrite for 30 years.

hope that makes some happy ats readers.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by evs490
reply to post by neo96

im not sure when the last time was when we attempted to kill another countries diplomat

US/CIA goes straight for all the prime ministers - and succeeds

among others, Patrice, Gandhi, and most recently, Bhutto ("the man that killed Osama Bin Laden") come to mind

www.timesofbombay.com...

rt.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yea really, the administration is trying to distract from all the scandals it's embroiled in. Make the sheeple think they are doing things to save them! The media even seems to have started letting the scandals get discussed on air! My big issue is why bother approaching cartel members in the US? Why not go directly into Mexico for that? Iranians in the US I'd think would have eyes on them. It's not that I don't think Iran would do something like this. I think Iran would have played a smarter hand than this. This whole thing comes off too amateur.
edit on 12-10-2011 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In depth analysis of why an Iran war and why now:

A War of Convenience

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Joe Biden is a Jesuit, a Zionist brown nose and happens to be part of the exclusive club that we will never have access or membership to.

He as with Obama, are bought and paid for by the Banksters, and are merely Another mouthpiece for the powers that be....whom are paid to vocalize what their masters want to hear which is we want to take Iran's OIL back ...as if they don't have enough money already !!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Biden: We’ll unite the world to isolate Iran by doing pretty much what we’ve been doing all along

How will the Obama administration respond to the Iranian plot to commit acts of terror in the US? Joe Biden said that the consequences will be “serious,” but basically says that the Obama administration doesn’t want to go beyond a few new sanctions “yet.” Instead, Obama wants to “unite the world” in isolating the Iranians, even though Biden acknowledges that the plot went at least as high as senior leadership in the Revolutionary Guard:

hotair.com...

you cant make this stuff up there you go folks your vice president in action i feel so safe knowing joe is there watching out for you and me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Pakistan is taking in Irans gas. Now Iran might access the caspian fields as well, bypassing the quagmire that is Afghanistan. They are getting edgy in Washington.

EDIT: The suspect is an American who lived for years in America and is a used car salesman. Did I get this part right?
edit on 12-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Joe Biden and the Obama administration better hope for more "outrageous acts" occur, and occur fast, like fast and furious, because the real outrageous acts, like fast and furious, are starting to hit the fan, fast, and furiously.

join