It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Integrity of Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
E x-Gov. Kernan: Signature on Obama petition not mine

Former Gov. Joe Kernan says a signature on a petition to place Barack Obama's name on Indiana's 2008 primary ballot isn't his, putting him among dozens of dubious signatures found in a newspaper's investigation.

Kernan, a Democrat who campaigned for Hillary Clinton during the 2008 primary, told the South Bend Tribune (http://(link tracking not allowed)/noEWg8 ) that he didn't sign the Obama document.

“No, not at all,” the former South Bend mayor said when asked whether the signature next to his name on the Obama petition looked like his own. “Nor does the printing look like mine.”

Here we have some nefarious activity to add BO's name to the 2008 Indiana Primary. As of the writing of this article they had found at least 40 names that have been hand-copied from a previous petition for Jim Schellinger.

The county has started an internal investigation but it has been suggested that the DOJ should open it's own investigation.

My questions seem to lie along the same lines as Eric Holcomb (State Rep. Party Chairman):

State Republican Party Chairman Eric Holcomb has called for a federal investigation into the matter. “How deep does this problem go?” Holcomb said.

“Is it isolated to St. Joseph County, or was it a broader, coordinated effort across the state? ... Who forged the signatures and why?”

I'm just failing to see the reasons behind this. Can someone help enlighten me here?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What do you expect? They block every effort to secure the elections and make sure illegal aliens aren't voting. Why not forge this? Hell, I think everything about Obama is a fake.

It makes me wonder if George Soros and Warren Buffet were at one of the Bohemian Grove meetings and bet a dollar that they could take a poor black man and make him president. The last 3 years have been a remake of Trading Places. Occidental college is right next to Bohemian Grove. Hmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Hell, I think everything about Obama is a fake.

It makes me wonder if George Soros and Warren Buffet were at one of the Bohemian Grove meetings and bet a dollar that they could take a poor black man and make him president.

That is most certainly something to ponder.

I honestly have the same feelings about the POTUS. I believe damn near his entire story is one big fallacy created to give us the ideal "savior" from that of Bush. This man was perfectly constructed to appear to be the exact opposite, all the while maintaining the same path and more-so expanding on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
But, oh no, to many here it's always and only Republicans that engage in election fraud.

@Libs and dems:

Why not just admit that with liberals making up only 20% of the population (based on a Gallup poll I've already posted several times) that democrats need independent voters - plus election fraud like we've repeatedly seen to ever win a national election.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A new article in the Indianapolis Star is stating that GOP chair Eric Holcomb will be holding a press conference today. More to come...

Indiana Republican Party State Chairman Eric Holcomb will hold a press conference today to discuss questionable petition signatures that put candidates on the 2008 ballot.

The South Bend Tribune reported Wednesday that it has talked with more than 40 people who say they didn't sign presidential ballot petitions submitted in St. Joseph County for Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton, despite their names appearing on the documents.

Former Indiana Gov. Joe Kernan said a signature on a petition to place Barack Obama's name on the primary ballot wasn't his. Holcomb already has called for a federal investigation into the matter by the U.S. Department of Justice. The press conference was scheduled for state GOP headquarters in Downtown Indianapolis.

Sou rce

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some new information regarding this scandal...

Indiana Democratic leader Butch Morgan has resigned amid this scandal

Butch Morgan, the long-time Democratic leader of both St. Joseph County and the 2nd Congressional District, has resigned both positions in the first major fall-out of the 2008 presidential petition scandal.
“This is not a happy day for Indiana Democrats,” Indiana Democratic Party Chairman Dan Parker said of the resignation of Morgan, a well liked veteran of Indiana politics.
Morgan said in a statement that he was was resigning because he didn’t want to be a distraction in the upcoming municipal elections but insisted “I have done nothing wrong and I look forward to an investigation that will exonerate me of any wrongdoing.”

Source

top topics

join