It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollow Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've recently heard of the theory of the hollow earth.

I'm not saying that I believe it and I'm not saying I don't. I give every theory a chance until it's been proven wrong to my standards.

So I guess what I'm asking is, what are your thoughts on this? Do you really think that the Earth is hollow and that it is inhabited with a super species.

I'll leave you with this:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Why is this in Political Madness Forum??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The real question is; do you really believe the Earth has an "Internal Sun". I think you have my answer

And I think this is in the wrong forum.

ALS

ETA: Regarding the picture I imagine they 'avoid' the north-pole due to the magnetic field.

edit on 12-10-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

I am quite fascinated by the hollow Earth theory, and Admiral Byrd's accounts- definitely some weird stuff going on...

Check out what this guy has to say-pretty interesting!!

P.S.
Why is this thread in the "U.S. Political Madness" forum?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

To assist your OP.
edit on 10/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
To be honest, it's in the political madness forum because I didn't know how to post a thread from the main page. So I went to a random thread on the main page and hit "new thread". I'd change it to which ever you guys would want me to if I knew how. I'm sorry, haha. So I don't believe there is an internal sun. But I believe anything is possible.

Internal Earth Entrance

I wont be able to post in a while, but I think my link is something significant towards believing it's a real phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's just not possible,if the earth were hollow,it would collapse one day, there wouldn't be any gravity, and the thing bout the holes it one of the most stupid things i've ever heard! it's just mixing up fiction (lord of the rings is SAID to have taken place in middle earth,but it s a fictional story) with real facts...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

that utube video of the entrance to hollow earth is fake as hell.
how does the spacestation stay still for so long filming this?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It takes quite a bold statement to claim Hollow Earth is fact or fiction, because simply WE DON'T KNOW what's many miles beneath our feet. GPR only shows so much, and our "math" only simulates so much.Both sides of the argument have strengths and weaknesses imo.

Until we've discovered our ocean depths and caves. Hollow Earth will always remain a possibility.
edit on 12-10-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its been pretty much proved the earth is not hollow now. Only uninformed people still claim otherwise. Saying we just dont know because we havent been there is like saying we dont know what the sun is made of because we havent been there. We have known for a long time that under the earths crust it is liquid but just recently we have proof that there is a solid inner core.

See this video :

edit on 12-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

My friend,

I agree,

And in addition to that, this is footage of the space station recording a hurricane and some smart a@rse comes along and gives it the good ole CGI treatment, albeit, a crap one at that

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Honeycombed more then hollow. ALSO ANY NOTICE THE NOISES EARTH HAS BEEN MAKEING IN RECENT MONTHS W/ NO GOOD ANSWER AS TO WHY OR WHERE THESE NOISES ARE COMMING FROM..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The fact that you give every theory a chance, admits how open-minded you are. Let your heart decide the answer.

The more you look into it, the more evidence you will find on the topic, than conjecture.

Admiral Byrds account a very optimistic

Also to add that the book "Beyond The Veil" about the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull, there is a statement in there about Ontario, canada being near the north pole in the future. When this happens, a race of human-like stellans will come out of the Earth to assist in the healing of humanity.

How come we dont have incredible ski resorts on the poles for top business execs & ceos?? hmm

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neutronstarbliss
It's just not possible,if the earth were hollow,it would collapse one day, there wouldn't be any gravity, and the thing bout the holes it one of the most stupid things i've ever heard! it's just mixing up fiction (lord of the rings is SAID to have taken place in middle earth,but it s a fictional story) with real facts...

I don't know what most Hollow-Earth theorists believe, but I always assumed it meant there were underground caverns, etc., (much larger than the caves we know of), which could habitate life. I never imagined they meant there's a mile or so of crust and then just a bunch of empty space in the middle. I'm guessing you've misunderstood the "hollow-earth" theory. I don't necessarily believe or disbelieve it, but I'm 6-sigma certain its not "completely hollow."

And just a footnote...As far as mixing it with LOTR..."Middle Earth" is meant to be Earth sometime in the distant past (a previous age of this earth, not the middle-section of Earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ever heard of Jan Lamprecht and his theory?
www.youtube.com...
Maybe this will interest you.
edit on 12-10-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
All the hollow earth ideas - except for the concept of a limited network of caverns fall apart, because of the calculated mass of the earth

Calculate the Earth's mass
Now could the earth still be hollow and yet obtain the same mass by some other means.....technically yes, if we had masses of super heavy materials in the crust instead of what we actually have.....

Of course you then run into the problem of how to prevent gravity from crushing the whole thing
edit on 12/10/11 by Hanslune because: Fixed the link

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I love TruthBehindtheScenes!! Good website, lotsa good pics and good research there. Here's a few links that I found while researching Hollow Earth. Really excellent concepts to be found!! ENJOY!!

Our Hollow Earth: The Smoky Gods

Caves of Cushman, AR a possible entrance to Hollow Earth?

The Underground Empire

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Part 3 of the video was breathtaking, that Andromeda vessel was just impressive wether it was real or not.
There have been many stories about the Nazi getting Their hands on ancient technology but this is the best footage/info on it so far. Awesome post sir, hats off to you.

Eniii 2011

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe the earth to be completely hollow? I've spoken to people about HET. They all have believed the same thing I do. The earth is cavern beneath certain parts of the globe. The entire globe isn't hollow. It's the same thing people believe about the moon. There are massive cavern beneath certain points.

I don't see why this can't be possible on earth, IIRC they actually discovered a body of water around the size of the Atlantic ocean within a cavern. I don't think I have to remind anyone here how big the Atlantic Ocean is, but if I do...Well It's an ocean, enough said.

The idea that people live beneath the earth and exist in these caverns, well I just like to believe that because it's fun to think about it. Do I actually believe it though? Nah, but if it ever turned out to be true, I would tell people I always had

I know people reference stories of the underworld and make the claim it explains why hell is considered to be deep beneath us. I personally think hell became that way because It's looked at as being lesser(Thus below Heavens) and since we already occupy the land below the heavens, where else is there to go but down? If our religions were different and spoke of life on other planets, I bet they would just say hell is a separate planet/dimension from heaven/earth.

So ya, if you think the earth has hallowed caverns beneath the surface, I don't blame you, plenty of things suggest this. If you think the entire earth is hollow, you are mistaken but you are free to believe what you believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Click it. Enjoy !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join