It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan calendar is true acording to NASA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

It is rather conspicuous that you made no effort to support your claim about Mercury. You claim of never failing is not true is it?

I should also point out that certain destructive diseases are gone or have extremely limited distributions. These include guineau worm, smallpox, and polio.

I expressed opinion and fact. You posted a hoax - the retrograde Mercury hoax.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Start by looking at astroartisan.com & then keep researching and don't stop.

There are some excellent threads on this website that discuss - with references - all the diseases that are increasing. Seems sad that only three have been eradicated according to you but thousands of other maladies, illnesses and syndromes are rampaging through humanity. There are plenty other other posters on this site who will help you learn.

Get out and talk to people - it will do you good - unless you are one of those professional trawlers who actually get paid for being obnoxious. Good luck.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

There are some excellent threads on this website that discuss - with references - all the diseases that are increasing. Seems sad that only three have been eradicated according to you but thousands of other maladies, illnesses and syndromes are rampaging through humanity. There are plenty other other posters on this site who will help you learn.

Have you ever considered doing real research instead of some 2 bit astrology site? Probably not.

You can start with cdc.gov and then keep researching and don't stop. You might also consider asking your high school teacher or librarian on how to do actual research.

Seems sad that only three have been eradicated according to you but thousands of other maladies, illnesses and syndromes are rampaging through humanity.

Then you'd learn that it is not necessary to eradicate diseases to control them.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Has anyone ever noticed that almost all of the predictions that come true, are never mentioned until after the event?

if you know and agree a PREDICTION came true, how could it have never been mentioned before the event?

LOL

wow

For some reason, all of the predictions made before an event, somehow always seem to be false. So strange. I wonder why that is....

if a prediction was made before an event and it came true, how could it be false?

LOL #2

So following along with that logic, IF the Maya had actually predicted that the world was going to end in 2012, then that would not happen. I suppose that since they never actually predicted it, then maybe it just might happen.

no where did the mayans say the world would end in 2012.

that is the type of mumbo jumbo and only thing i've ever agreed with stereo on.

LOL #3

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

that is the type of mumbo jumbo and only thing i've ever agreed with stereo on.

truthseekr1111, I think that the person is saying that all sorts of predictions are made and little if anything comes out of this other than to yell success. The predictions are not loudly touted up to the time of success. Instead, there is quiet. Failures are blasted all over the place and loudly and then they fail and then there are the excuses as to why it wasn't actually a failure.

Of course, the poster can always respond with a clarification of their statement.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Seriously?? You respond to a short post that I made, a week after I posted it, yet you still didn't take the time to read it all?

if you know and agree a PREDICTION came true, how could it have never been mentioned before the event.
I do not know that, which is why I was not in agreement.
There was no actual prediction, because it was not mentioned until afterwards.

[color=E3F8FF]I am aware that sarcasm is not always easily distinguishable, while only viewing written words. The only reason that I used the word 'prediction,' is because that is what was being claimed.

if a prediction was made before an event and it came true, how could it be false?
The previous response also applies to this irrelevant question.

no where did the mayans say the world would end in 2012.
Right.
What's your point?
I stated this same thing.

edit on 10/20/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
1) The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world
2) Nasa didn't predict the end of the world though they have acknowledged potential damage from solar storms
3) There is no proof that the Blackberry problems were due to solar activity but in any case EVERYTHING ELSE ELECTRICAL IS JUST FINE.
Sigh...
edit on 12-10-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

What he said. There is no way the mayians could have predicted a solar flare. Not even we can predict one. Thats why sending out Apollo 11 at the apex of a solar cycle was madness. But so far so good.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I believe the end of the cycle, with regards to the Mayans, is the end. They were precise with segments of time, and the order in which they would follow out to various events. Believe it or not, the Mayans were insanely intelligent. Just because our news stations, history books and corrupt society deems the questioning of every single thing with ridicule and argument, doesn't mean that we're right.

In fact, if nothing does happened by the end of next year, at this rate, I will be more surprised.

Flame me if you want, but I'm used to seeing the general census online. Of course I have no evidence, but then again, there is that word, evidence, evidence, evidence.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

I believe the end of the cycle, with regards to the Mayans, is the end.

Which Mayan calendar are you referring to? There are several. One cyclical calendar that ends suggests that there will be a shortage of squash and corn in late 2012. That could put a price increase on bourbon.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

I'm going to refer you to a thread I made regarding the Maya and 2012. It brings up such points as why the Long Count is not cyclical, why 2012 is not the end of the Long Count, and it also discusses where many of the false claims come from.

The Maya and 2012

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I agree doing your own research is good.. But please beware: CDC like they are really on the people's side. Hello who pays the CDC? And if they have more people like this working for them. I don't think they have our best interest in mind.

[url=You can start with cdc.gov and then keep researching and don't stop. You might also consider asking your high school teacher or librarian on how to do actual research.]

Source

I believe there have been cures for illness out there that the drug companies don't want us to know about because there greed is all they care about.

The procession of the equinox, from beginning to end takes 25,920 years and the sun in each house lasts about 2,160 years.

The Age of Gemini ended with the killing of a twin (Cain murders Abel) about 4,327 BC.
The Age of Taurus ended with the slaying of the Bull (Nimrod Hercules) about 2,167 BC.
The Age of Aries ended with the slaying of the Lamb (Jesus Christ) about 7 BC.
The Age of Pisces ends with the slaying of the Fish (Church) in 2012 AD.

The New Age begins as the Sun dies at sunset (Set) on December 21, 2012 (the last day of the Mayan calendar) and is reborn at sunrise (Horus is Rising) December 25, 2012 and Rises in the New House of Aquarius at 11:11 UT (The Most High Ra).

Aquarius is ruled by the planet Saturn, who is Nimrod or Satan. The stars probably do not have anything to do with but there are superstitious people in high places who try and control the destiny of the chattle (slaves) on this earth. The reign of Saturn was celebrated by the poets as the Golden Age which was later celebrated by the Romans as Saturnalia. You will notice the term Golden Age throughout your search of the New Age, it may be a Golden Age for some but astrologically Saturn is associated with the principles of limitation, restrictions, boundaries, practicality and reality, crystallizing and structures. Saturn governs ambition, career, authority and hierarchy, and conforming social structures. It concerns a person’s sense of duty, discipline and responsibility, and their physical and emotional endurance during hardships.

Source

The Age of Pisces ends and The Age of Aquarius begins....
edit on 21-10-2011 by relocator because: edit links

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Ask any astrologer as to when the Age of Aquarius begins and each one will give you a different answer. In fact nobody began associating the Age of Aquarius with 2012 until after 2012 became big business. Not to mention I believe that the astrological age is determined on the Summer Solstice, not the Winter Solstice. There is also no evidence that Maya had any kind of Zodiac, so why would they design their calendar to "end" on the changing of astrological ages that they didn't have. The connection between 2012 and the Age of Aquarius makes no sense at all and is just another example of people trying to scam the gullible New Age community out of their money.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yeah I agree Big Business...I was just repeating what's been brainwashed into my head thru the History Channel and TV backed by endless websites repeating the same info. I sure as hell didn't believe NASA was saying the Mayan calendar was true.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I believe there have been cures for illness out there that the drug companies don't want us to know about because there greed is all they care about.

I think greed drives the distribution of cures. First, there is no money to be earned sitting on a cure. Second, there is a huge gain to be made from offering a cure in the form of name recognition.

Suppose a company comes up with a cure for lung cancer. They would go around with their cure and tell everyone look at us we are the ones that cured lung cancer. Buy from us and help us cure the zillion other diseases out there. There is no end to the diseases to cure.

Besides look at the difficulty in keeping something like that quiet. All of the people involved would have to be silent. That's not happening.

The Age of Pisces ends and The Age of Aquarius begins....

Depending on who you ask the age of Aquarius started a long time ago, or it is starting, or it will start. There is no consensus on the issue and it doesn't really matter. It's just astrology.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The history channel is sometimes referred to as the hysteria channel.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Oh that's right I also wanted to add if your in ATL and you want to ask a teacher she'll be happy to tell you how to cheat..Source

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's obvious you have nothing useful to state about your claim that cures are being withheld, nor about the age of Aquarius.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Your right I don't. I've been ill all day and hanging out on ATS...I guess I need to go wash my face and hang out with the grandbaby...Sorry if I'm wasting anybodies time and not being intellectual enough. Peace out.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
it's more than accurate and more true than people believe

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander2533

I really hope these quick posts that added nothing to the threads you posted in were merely you trying to get the 20 posts needed to create a thread. I'm always interested in more 2012 threads. Especially if you can provide new, legitimate information.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join