It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan calendar is true acording to NASA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here is a link to a info published by a Macedonian TV network with national concession.
kanal5.com.mk...

Because the text is in macedonian here is a translation from online translator:

The ancient South American nation Maya exact day yesterday predicted a complete collapse of the wireless Internet and mobile phones on the planet.

In the calendar of solar activity, according to which the Maya based their prophecies, October 11, 2011 is the day when the country needs to strike strong waves radiation from the Sun that would cause severe consequences.

Just yesterday the field of wireless communication was complete chaos. Many users of mobile phones and the Internet worldwide, primarily in Europe can not send and receive messages. Particular problems had BlackBerry users who had access to Facebook, Twitter and MSN.

Experts in IT and electronic communications confirmed that the collapse is a direct consequence of enhanced radiation caused by eruptions of the sun.

Yesterday was the last solar storm this year, according to the Mayan predictions. In their calendar for 2012 provides very strong radiation from the sun, one would be so strong that it will cause the "end of the world"! What exactly that means remains to be seen.

It is interesting that the Mayan predictions match the calculations of NASA.

Scientists at NASA calculated that increased radiation will cause chaos on Earth nezapameten. The impact will be all telecommunication devices, the electronics, transport, and industry, and even the military. Rays of the sun will be so powerful that can occur across the planet to remain without power, according to scientists at NASA.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

The Mayans never claimed 2012 was "the end of the world"- just the end of a cycle......

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metaphysic

Just yesterday the field of wireless communication was complete chaos. Many users of mobile phones and the Internet worldwide, primarily in Europe can not send and receive messages. Particular problems had BlackBerry users who had access to Facebook, Twitter and MSN.

Do you have any more numbers? Wireless outages happen every day, what was different about yesterday's outages versus, lets say last week, last month or last year.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well the only phones that really seemed to have any problems as a whole were any BB's from RIM, but it wasn't due to any radiation or end times prophecy. It was because RIM's network had an outage in their datacenter with their core switch....it didn't failover as it should have.

RIM BlackBerry Outages

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
of course but as they say: "end of the world, what exactly that means remains to be seen".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

So are you also saying that all will be calm until 2012

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I am not saying anything, I am asking for clarification of the details.

I am seeing correlation equals causation in the OP.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I dont know man, I just read info and wanna hear people's opinion...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the cell phone issue (blackberry) caused by a hardware problem on their end, and the backup didn't engage properly?? And not Solar flare related.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

well maybe thats what they want you to believe in... All I know is that we are defocused from our true nature and the meaning and purpose of our lives are kinda lost. The anicents seem to me that were focused on nature and cosmos which are our true nature and observing them they new the answers and could predict the determinated future

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed that almost all of the predictions that come true, are never mentioned until after the event?

For some reason, all of the predictions made before an event, somehow always seem to be false. So strange. I wonder why that is....

So following along with that logic, IF the Maya had actually predicted that the world was going to end in 2012, then that would not happen. I suppose that since they never actually predicted it, then maybe it just might happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
hahahahaha @ your Blackberry and Internet not working being the 'end of the world'......

sheesh....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Problem is, there is no such prophecy. You sure of the translation? Got a link to what NASA says?

This smells like Sorcha.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I just can't buy that they (RIM) would want us to believe that their system screwed up, again. Not if there was a reason not relating to them that caused their ongoing service problems.

I cant comment on the rest of your post about other wireless communication problems as I have not heard of any. Can you post a source other that the Macedonian site refering to these IT and Electronic communication experst saying this. i would be interested to read it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well if NASA said it then it must be a false flag. Nasa is the propaganda arm of the Elite when it comes to anything out of the norm in the occult world. Aliens is another thing they have denied forever while their puppetmasters make movie after movie of Evil aliens.

I enjoy reading the Mayan Calender but now I will have to rethink everything once again. Nasa is not anyones friend. They lie about everything.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
hahahahaha @ your Blackberry and Internet not working being the 'end of the world'......

sheesh....

Don't laugh. I lost out on two awesome gothic floor standing candlesticks on eBay Friday because I forgot to pay my interlube bill. They went for £3....
I think my telekinetic wrath broke Blackberry.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Personally I do not agree with this thread as there are a lack of sources. It is known that Blackberry is going on it's 3rd day in the EU but not many other reports about internet in general. Also seems that Blackberry is having some trouble here in North America which I will have to say is odd since it is a different service provider than EU's, RIM Corp..

source

Also it seems that all modern Smart Phones use the same frequencies for their data transfer, so this rules out many enviromental causes.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Cassey222 because: add info

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

The Mayans never claimed 2012 was "the end of the world"- just the end of a cycle......

You know, we hear this all the time - and, it IS true - but, given the political, economic, and actual climate(s), what the hell do you 'just the end of a cycle' people think it all entails?!

The world will never 'end', anyway. But, it certainly does seem to 'cleanse' itself from time to time - and, that is just historical, tangible, scientifically verifiable fact!

edit on 10/12/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello there..sorry but big hole in this thread. My question is........How can the mayans predict now as a special time which cuases the catastrophy of all power going out and that being the primary effect.....well the mayans did not have power so ....it was now an existing technology nor a belief nore awareness that power was possible....so how are they foreseeing our great delimma of powerless times?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
1) The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world
2) Nasa didn't predict the end of the world though they have acknowledged potential damage from solar storms
3) There is no proof that the Blackberry problems were due to solar activity but in any case EVERYTHING ELSE ELECTRICAL IS JUST FINE.
Sigh...
edit on 12-10-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join