It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Accurate Predictions of Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I understand that, but I will always question everything. You can never know too much about the person you're preparing to vote for and rally behind in the hopes of him becoming your country's leader.

We've been fooled too many times by too many tricksters.

I just want to know how he feels about Agenda 21. I'd like to know Ron Paul's views on sustainability, how he defines sustainability, and I'd like to hear him explain it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Aside from that video and some RP supporter websites calling for abolishment of agenda 21...

All you have to do is look up Ron's take on the UN, he is explicitly against the UN, he believes that alliances drags us into unwarranted wars. RP plans to pull us out of the UN, it is not necessary to be apart of it.

How can 'Agenda 21' have any authority or power over us if we're completely removed from the UN altogether?
edit on 13-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Besides your Obvious Bias Against Ron Paul , what did you think of the OP's Video ? I am sure All of us RONITES here would like to hear you Opine on the Statements he made on it Years Ago ........

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

he is not for or against. he is actually personnaly against but feels it should be legal/illegal on a individual state/locality basis.not federal governments decision. believe he has said this numerous times.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join