It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Accurate Predictions of Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The following video reveals how Ron Paul has been predicting and talking about current issues for YEARS.

Included are his opinion on the Iraq war in contrast to Hilary Clinton, the housing bubble, and his statement in a 2007 presidential debate about Osama bin Laden hiding in Pakistan!

Not only are the current debates and statements of Ron Paul powerful and relevant. It is important to look at his past and realize how SOLID he is in his background. He is not creating a new persona to get the attention of the American people. He is simply being himself as he as always been and WILL BE.

He will be our President.

Please enjoy the video:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Awesome video. It's too bad that he'll only get about 2% of the vote in the primary. I was going to vote for Cain, but I've flip-flopped back to voting for Paul at this point. But, like I said, if he manages to get 4% of the vote, I'll be shocked.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Yours seems to be the general sentiment among people. I feel, however, that we may be in for a surprise with the primaries.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

I hope so, but if I were a betting man, I think my odds would be better with Power Ball.

You have to remember who the majority of Ron Paul supporters are. They are between 12-40, and a lot of them can't vote. I have a coworker who is a COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES graduate in Engineering. When I mentioned Ron Paul, he asked if that was Ru Paul's brother. Honest story.
edit on 12-10-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Scary story. This is why his message must be spread more widely. Frequently and fervently. The right wing talk show host mark levin refers to Ron Paul as Ru P aul on a regular basis, that may be the source of your friends confusion.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

No, his confusion is based on the fact that if it doesn't involve a baseball or football, he's not interested. He never reads any news except sports news. That's it. You can't discuss anything outside sports with him because it's like talking to a cantaloupe.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I was going to vote for Cain, but I've flip-flopped back to voting for Paul at this point.

I hate to post one-liners but....

edit on 12-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Ron Paul is doing very well in Iowa and NH, when Cain falls it'll have to be Romney VS Paul and there is nobody left for the media to cycle through. Notice how everybody is looking for an alternative to Romney, people can't trust him, he's a robot. When Paul win IA and comes second in NH, the media will have no choice but to pick up on Paul and then the avalanche begins.

That is of course, a hypothetical situation but it CAN happen.

Republican strategist Jack Burkman on how RP COULD win the nomination:

Have some faith and thanks for your service in the navy.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It doesnt matter to me what percentage Ron Paul gets in the primary, Hes got my vote.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Thanks for sharing that video. It's true that many conservatives may shy away from Paul due to his stance on drug and prostitution legalization. But, as is said, no one is pristine and we have to look at the broader range of issues.

Someone disregarding Ron Paul based on those two things, is not seeing the bigger picture but is only having a knee-jerk reaction and falling into the mass-hysteria that the media so easily provides.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
It doesnt matter to me what percentage Ron Paul gets in the primary, Hes got my vote.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

He's got my primary vote, AND my election vote whether he gets the nomination or not. I will absolutely be voting Ron Paul for President and none other. If he doesn't win, at least I will get to use all of my survival gear, because any other current candidate is only going to exasperate our situation and send us down the tubes.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
If he doesn't win, at least I will get to use all of my survival gear, because any other current candidate is only going to exasperate our situation and send us down the tubes.

That's actually a scary, yet realistic, scenario. It's a good picture as to how things are right now and how we Americans are feeling towards our elected officials.

Let's hope that survival gear can collect some dust for a bit longer...because you are right, any other current candidate would be certain disaster. If the disaster doesn't come before the elections, that is.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
And now Ron Paul is a prophet as well

And you guys wonder why people say his supporters are cult like, yesterday someone was googling for HOURS looking for a poll to vote on who won the debate...just so they could vote for Ron Paul...and now he is a prophet.

He is still 4th in the polls, he polls as low as 5% and as high as 13%, he has been doing this for the whole primary season.

And can we stop with the scare mongering too? Saying if Ron Paul isn't elected that you will have to use survival gear because the country is going to collapse is a bit dramatic. If you truly believe the country is at that point, you should also realize that ONE president couldn't save it...because you all do realize he wouldn't be the emperor of the USA right??? He still has to work with congress who is consistently voting opposite of Ron Paul.

I love the passion that you guys have for Ron Paul, but don't let that passion cloud your vision of reality.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

He isn't a "prophet."

He is an intellectual that hasn't been corrupted.

He is often criticized for his monetary and fiscal policy, but here is proof that he knows what he is talking about!

He is also criticized for his foreign policy, but the status quo is obviously having the opposite of the intended effect, so his record of being correct should give him credibility for future decisions.

Explain how it is "cult-like" to look at someone's past performance and then expect them to continue that same behavior. Doesn't it seem more "cult-like" to follow the popular candidate of the time that either has sealed records, or no records, or conflicting records, but the population buys into them anyway just because of slick words, handsome suits and mainstream support?

Who is really more "cult-like?"

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Name ONE person in this thread that called him a prophet.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Name ONE person in this thread that called him a prophet.

If OutKast Searcher says we did then, of course, we did. Us "nut-cases" are always using such straight-forward easy-to-understand language that it is necessary for the "sane" to embellish a bit to make things interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's quite interesting how he seems to be so "in the know". Spooky almost. As if he's been informed.

Does anyone know how he feels about Agenda 21? I've seen lots of interviews and videos with Ron Paul, but I don't ever recall him stating his opinions about this topic.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Kind of a shoddy video, but essentially he is asked about Agenda 21 and says he wants no part of the UN:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

I appreciate you locating and posting the video, but I couldn't hear a thing that was being said. His voice seemed to rise in anger and I heard something said about war, but that's all I could make out.

Does anyone have better speakers than I have that can write a brief transcript about what is being said?
Maybe there's a video that's better quality?

Thanks anyways, kalunom.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You don't have to be an insider to know that printing money out of thin air will cause inflation

You don't have to be an insider to know that the housing bubble will burst (austrian economists know all bubbles burst)

You don't have to be an insider to know that bombing other countries and occupying their land will result in a declaration of war against yourself and your nation.

I hope that answers your questions. And I hope you're not just here to place seeds of doubt against Ron Paul.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join