It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Gunwalker: Hillary Clinton's influence for approval of the U.N.'s Small Arms Treaty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well... We've heard of Holder's purgery, Obama's move to throw Holder under the bus over it... and now a revelation that exposes Hillary Clinton, a staunch advocate of the United Nations proposed Small Arms Treaty, as the main master mind behind Operation Gunwalker, A.K.A. Operation Fast and Furious, in order to influence legislative approval in making the U.S. a signatory member under this 2nd Amendment eradicating treaty.

Read the write up on newly disclosed information on this on the Examiner website:

Hillary's smoking gun--the next segment in State Department's role in Gunwalker

Breaking: new evidence shows Hillary a mastermind behind Gunwalker

I mean, seriously, What in the hell is Hillary Clinton's major malfunction here?!

Not only is she criminally complicit in violating her sworn oath of office to defend and protect the U.S. Constitution, She's working hard to ban America's right to choose small arms as a preferable choice in self defense, as well as creating inroads for addition legislative efforts that will guarantee a future for America that will see foreign, U.N. affiliated soldiers being allowed to police America in order to enforce this Treaty!

Aren't the people who are currently in office American? Why are they intentionally destroying the very fabric that created America?

Oh well... We still have rocks...

edit on 12-10-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
isn't this the fake thing thats being going around for years saying that the UN's gonna take your guns/allow you to be policed by foreign police?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
In my opinion, they need to all be tried for treason. The 2nd Amendment is the only "right" that you need permission to exercise, yet it's the only one that guarantees all the others. Go figure. The left has done a hell of a job of demonizing gun owners. It scares me that Democrats are so shallow as to fall for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
clinton is a self proclaimed progressive videos out there for anyone to watch it.

this just means the country has too much power so they in the infinite wisdom are making so that america will have to get on their knees to other countries.

treason indeed the needs to be kicked out of this country and stay out our business.

here are the gun statstics here in america

the government is better armed than you

the cops are better armed than you

the criminals are better armed than you

and there you are caught in the middle without a damn thing to save your own butt.

thats progress for the win

win for them damn if we do for us..

treason: make your only means of defense a 9-11 call.
edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
isn't this the fake thing thats being going around for years saying that the UN's gonna take your guns/allow you to be policed by foreign police?

There's NOTHING fake about the provisions found within the U.N.'s Small Arms Treaty. As a matter of documented fact, America is already policed by foreign law enforcement - under the organization known as Interpol. This treaty will thus now move the underhanded agenda Hillary Clinton and the rest of her Council for Foreign Relations co-horts to get foreign troops positioned on American Soil for the inevitable conquest of America to create the One World Government these conspirators seek, to inevitably bring enslavement under their STATIST agenda to the entire world...

I could be rude, but I'll just say this... Before you start making claims of this being a false claim, BACK UP YOUR CLAIM, INSTEAD OF JUST MAKING HALF COCKED STATEMENTS UNDERMINING THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS THREAD WITH NO PROOF BACKING YOUR ASSAULT. It's an insult to do otherwise...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As much as I absolutely positively despise the UN and everything it stands for the odds of the Arms Trade Treaty being ratified by the senate (It would take 66 votes) and NOT being struck down by the SCOTUS (at least in its present makeup) are so remote I really don’t worry about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Brother... The very fact that legislation of this nature is even under consideration should worry you....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Hillary's support of the United Nations proposed Small Arms Treaty is....

UNSAT!

Gawd! I can't wait until these people are kicked from office.

The problem I have though is, will the cure kill the patient?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here lies the rub. Since F&F was dealing with a foreign nation the state department would have to be involved. Otherwise it could have had a bigger blow up. Holder is fighting a losing battle, even the so called terror threat will not redeem the man. That smacked of public relations considering the timing. Too much steam is gaining on this and all involved should start worrying!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria

Here's the thing about conspiracies: You have to keep digging. You have to try to disprove BOTH sides, not just the one you don't like.

It's easy enough to just quit caring after you read the very earnest statement on the NRA's own website; but the NRA is not the be-all and end-all of all things 2nd Amendment. Try this:

Fact-Checking the UN "Small Arms Treaty"

After considerable digging, the author concludes with this:

Oh. Right—nothing to see here. Except that we have a Secretary of State who is in apparent support of such a treaty. And that we don’t know what that treaty says, and probably won’t until it’s on the table for signatures. Perhaps it’s like the recent health care debacle, of which Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said “we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it”. Wouldn’t that be nice? I just love surprises. There’s also that trifling little bit about guerrilla movements and insurgents and such.

You don’t think they’re talking about Patriots Clubs or Tea Party organizations, do you?

The first suggestion that something may have already been debunked is not the time to walk away and forget about it....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

EXACTLY!

Nancy Pelosi is indeed a very scary person, to be considered as a threat to America and our Constitution, with comments such as, “we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it”.

That comment alone reveals that Pelosi is an agent with an agenda to destroy American Constitutionality and is something that should have been instrumental in an immediate recall of her position to influence and mandate legislation!

Think about this: since when has it become Constitutional to vote on a bill as lucrative as Obama care, a bill set to influence American domestic policy that will affect every American, based upon the verbal endorsements of it's sponsors vs. every member involved in the vote given the documentation and the time to review it, so as to commit to a fair vote?

Has it thus become a customary method of every day business, for America to step off the cliff edge first, then discover the results of such an action after the fact?! Obviously so....

For any legislator to become a silent instrumentalist in governing factors outside of our constitutionally provided institutions, that will ultimately bind Americans under foreign legislation, foreign intervention, as well as allow any foreign entity to have the right to dictate to America how its own affairs should be conducted is an outright, blatant assault upon America, and as such, any legislator involved in such activity must then be understood and acknowledged as a domestically existing threat to America's Constitution!

RECALL! RECALL! RECALL!!!....

IT'S HIGH TIME, TO RECALL THESE ENEMIES AGAINST AMERICA, AND DETAIN THEM TO STAND TRIAL FOR HIGH TREASON!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A conservative political action organization just sent me information relating to the Small Arms Treaty that is proposed by the U.N., and endorsed by Obama and Clinton. Here's some information that I will pass along that they sent me:

The Second Amendment to our United States Constitution is under international attack...and Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton fully support this takeover of our freedoms!

The United States has endorsed a United Nations Small Arms Treaty that threatens the rights of American citizens to own firearms:
It would enact tougher licensing requirements, which means more red tape for law-abiding Americans
It would allow the government to confiscate and destroy all "unauthorized" civilian firearms
It would ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons
It would create an international gun registry, giving Obama and his administration the ability to end private ownership completely
Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John R. Bolton says the United Nations "is trying to act as though this is really just a treaty about international arms trade between nation states, but there is no doubt that the real agenda here is domestic firearms control."

Larry Bell of Forbes magazine says the treaty targets "our Constitutional right for law-abiding citizens to own and bear arms."

And Bolton warns, "After the treaty is approved and it comes into force, you will find out that it has this implication or that implication and it requires the Congress to adopt some measure that restricts ownership of firearms."

The Treaty would be administered by a United Nations agency called the "Implementation Support Unit." Every country would be required to submit a report to the ISU outlining "all activities undertaken in order to accomplish the implementation of this Treaty, including... domestic laws, regulations and administrative measures."

for those who now find enlightenment about this... Now you see the picture in color, I hope these criminals get axed soon!
edit on 15-10-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

join