It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Hard Drives Show $100 Million In Criminal Credit Transfers Before Towers Fell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Surely there are records of who sent what and where? If money was sent via a comnputer then it can be traced. Although it isn't much money in the grand scheme of things, whoever did it knew what was about to happen and thought they'd capitalise on the situation.

Hopefully through further investigation the truth behind the disappearance of funds will be traced and exposed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
@ Genradeck

Do you lot call people 'truthers' in an attempt to ridicule? Is it an attempt to shame people into believing the 'official' story? Is that why there is a lot of emphasis on that term, and also emphais on calling people conspiracy theorists?

I would say, based on the evidence, those that believe the 'official' story, are the real conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
@ Genradeck

Do you lot call people 'truthers' in an attempt to ridicule? Is it an attempt to shame people into believing the 'official' story? Is that why there is a lot of emphasis on that term, and also emphais on calling people conspiracy theorists?

I would say, based on the evidence, those that believe the 'official' story, are the real conspiracy theorists.

Because "truthers" claim they are for the truth. However, they have been caught lying, twisting facts, and leaving important facts out. Hence the derogatory emphasis. if the likes of Dylan, Dr. Griffin, Dr. Jones, Richard Gage, and the rest of the truther crew didnt exist to pollute the internet, maybe I'd reconsider the use of the term.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by GenRadek

then watch all three collapses again. and again. and again. and. again.
also take a few days off and try finding a plane in one of those 5 frames
from a security camera in front of the pentagon. let us know how it went.

Been there done that got the T-shirt.

No demolitions. No Thermites. I saw airplanes. I also saw airplane debris in the Pentagon. Next.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

"Rescued from the rubble" You expect us to buy that load? Steel beams as thick as your skull, aluminum and steel ducting the air conditioning units and cooling towers, people and computers were pulverized and ground to dust, and you expect us to believe some German's came into WTC and found hard drives intact?

Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I remeber reading that the bean counter would get to the bottom of all these lies.
I hope the truth finally comes out.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Originally posted by tezzajw

It seems to me that you're calling for a new investigation with a paragraph like that, GenRadek. You know... wanting answers, etc.

Welcome to the world of wanting real answers about 911.

I guess if you want answers, you're seeking the truth... which might make you a truther, huh?

There is a difference between asking relevant questions and asking absurd questions.

I do not subscribe to the Truther Movement because of their deplorable attempts to twist the truth and outright lies about 9/11. Hence, i want the actual truth, not the "truth" the "Truth" movement is peddling.

Real conspiracy theorists know that most of what is on this site is a smoke screen. In fact, you really have to ask yourself a few questions.

Why do we have a war on drugs when we can track the heroin from poppy fields in Afghanistan that we are guarding with our troops all the way back home? It's a hoax. All this talk about Operation Gunrunner and Fast and Furious are just distractions from this.

Why is there a conspiracy theory about what happened to the dozens of navy seals, officers and other operators? Because not a single person got put in the hot seat as to why an unqualified pilot was flying a heap of junk and packing it full of very expensive people, especially when there are plenty of stern regulations against exactly that.

People die because of the military or veteran's administrative incompetence. I can tell you stories about people having to sit with dead bodies for days waiting for medivac, cherry lieutenants going off mission in 100 mile tangents and other hard to believe insanity like having an appointment scheduled nine months away to see a doctor when that same doctor tells you that you have six months to live over the phone.

When you are truly awake, you will know. You will see the world differently and it looks like a million trainwrecks in slow motion. Everything is moving toward collapse, and the men behind the curtain are convincing you all that glitters is gold and everything is ok. If that means deflecting a real line of questions with some straw man like Alex Jones then humanity will get what it deserves.

Every government is as tyrannical as the people whom it governs allow. The very idea we need government is the root of the problem, because no matter what aspect of society you look at, there is always a master to look up to. Some keeper of knowledge and gatekeeper of understanding. People who are awake look around themselves and witness a figurative sea of knowledge and relish it's waves crashing against them.

Life is worth living, and the devious man behind the curtain is powerless to control you. The chains are off and free men are free to do as they wish, not as they are told.

Those that are really awake know that death is just an obstacle, and it was never worth it to begin with if there isn't something after. Live for love, knowledge and experience because when it comes time to leave this world, those are the only things you could possibly take with you.

edit on 2011/10/13 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Given the gravity of criminality in dealings like Enron, ADR, Worldcom, Bernie Madoff, the mortage crisis etc, and the literally TRILLIONS, of dollars those represent, I don't think a 100 million, while a large amount of money, is anything to perk up at for an unscrupulous trader.

Its not foreknowledge. Its some unethical dude thinking, "Hey since the WTC is on fire, and the stock market will be a disaster for a few weeks at least, I can move this off my books and no one will notice for a while, if they notice at all. By then if anyone asks I'll say 'I dunno, a friggin plane slammed into my office that day.'"

Brilliant theory.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Do you have any more information about "...son of the premier of British Columbia, Canada (Gordon Campbell) at that time 'slept in' the morning of the attacks, therefore not going to an important meeting in the impact zones on either one of the buildings."

Haven't heard about this one before, and it would be interesting if it can be proved people knew in advance "something" was going to happpen.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but firstly think about what you claim and secondly $100 million is not a lot of money in the over all scheme of anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Oddly enough, from a forensic point of view, hard drives survive extremely violent catastrophes better than any other piece of computer equipment. They are encased in thick molded aluminum frames,but have a rather flimsy top cover.

The fact that they are enclosed in other fairly sturdy equipment, like server racks and the metal cases that enclose the drive arrays means that some of them do survive, albeit not quite 'intact'. It is amazing what professional data recovery people can do with a drive that looks like a burnt piece of toast. As long as the disk plates inside these drives are not cracked in pieces or melted, they can usually get most of the data off of them. The equipment used is big bucks, but it is the people that operate them that truly get the job done. BTW: there was a great deal of office rubble that made it through the building collalpse. The insides of many desks were still recoverable, and even some paper files in cabinets, which is amazing.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah, I know that doesn't sound like much. What about all that gold trucked out of there?

I am trying to act all surprised like, so I am not branded a domestic terrorist and disappear in a strange murder...

You know...you just brought up a very good point about the gold. How much was it again? Does anybody know? Anyway, call me crazy but, didn't the price of gold begin going sky high after the markets opened back up weeks after 9/11? Hell, I think back then gold was around $300 or so an ounce now it's at insane prices and IMO...for no "real" reason. Is it possible some one, some where is selling the idea of having/owning physical gold secured somewhere without ever having intentions on delivering the physical gold paid for if asked............. if you get what I'm saying? Where did that gold end up. Obviously, I haven't thought this out yet. Any ideas on that?

I'm definitely all surprised...see --------->

Nice thread

ETA
BTW...I still have my paper ticket from where I was suppose to be on flight 77 (husband talked me out of leaving early). We stayed at the Americana, right next to the Embassy Suites...just down the road from the Pentagon and didn't see anything that looked like a plane...actually I didn't see anything hit it.

I have some tapped footage a friend of mine got while we were standing on the balcony when "it" hit. This person gave me the tape way back then. I have never looked at the tape...but the camera was pointed directly at the Pentagon. I need a camera that plays 8mm to view what's on it. I'm curious now...gonna see if I can locate one.
edit on 10/13/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm not surprised. People will still say that this proves nothing and continue on their merry braindead way, unfortunately. Until Bush shows up in their living room and admits his motives.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Careful Now! if you have something on tape that the government doesn't want the
public to see, you could be in danger. All those tapes from cameras trained in the direction
of the pentagon were not confiscated for no reason. Interesting.
Strange that in 10 years you haven't been curious enough to find out what was or was not recorded.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but firstly think about what you claim and secondly $100 million is not a lot of money in the over all scheme of anything.

If you can't convict someone of a crime based on evidence gained at the time, it's not worth prosecuting or even investigating the larger crimes? Why would we even have RICO?

Isn't this deliberate derailing of conversation?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

If you took a ten pound sledge hammer and smacked a hard drive you would destroy the drive completely and the force of which those servers were hit with was into trillions of time stronger force than a ten pound sledge hammer.

But to prove your stance we would need to find a demolition site of a building of comparable size and structure of the WTC and put a server of working drives in it and then afterwords lets see if those drives are recoverable?

the computer hard drives on the planes and their almost indestructible black boxes were completely destroyed. The force of those buildings coming down was many times stronger than that of the plane hitting the building
edit on 14-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
I'm not surprised. People will still say that this proves nothing and continue on their merry braindead way, unfortunately. Until Bush shows up in their living room and admits his motives.

Nope, they will then say it was a hallucination done by satan himself who was funded by George Soros.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
So let me get this straight, you believe all of this based on one 5 minute youtube video? You don't need any futher proof? No corroboration? No nagging questions about where the information is coming from? Nothing?

Remember, in the Truther World, a lunatic homeless drug addict standing on the corner rambling incoherently about the evil govt is as good a source for their beliefs as along as the source is saying something they like or adhere to religiously. If it sounds like something they like, it must be true, no "ifs" "ands" or "buts" about it.

I once had a bum tell me that the guy walking down the street across from me was the devil himself and he just stole my soul. I guess I should believe him too right?

How is this post not a violation of the site rules? Does that red box around you give you special rules?

9/11 Conspiracies: This forum is dedicated to the discussion and speculation of cover-ups, scandals, and other conspiracies surrounding the events of 9/11/2001. Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny due to general rudeness by some. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

That aside, it's a massive buffet of fallacy. While the general does make a valid point in that some of the theories brought into discussion in the search for truth on that day's events are extreme one cannot generalize "truthers" for the analysis and speculation vary widly if you spend enough time searching for variations. As mentioned to you general, your behavior would imply it to be equal to then put you into that same group for seeking the truth and ad hominem you and your stance for daring to seek the truth.

See also: guilt by association, red herring, straw man (and more I'm sure, when being so fallacious as the general was the fallacies tend to overlap due to the monstrous puddle of logic that spills upon the floor)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by GenRadek

then watch all three collapses again. and again. and again. and. again.
also take a few days off and try finding a plane in one of those 5 frames
from a security camera in front of the pentagon. let us know how it went.

Been there done that got the T-shirt.

No demolitions. No Thermites. I saw airplanes. I also saw airplane debris in the Pentagon. Next.

So what airplanes did you see hit the towers? Where they greyish blue, or UA & AA? Even if you had seen commercial craft, identifiable by markings and design, would that give you any insight beyond what you immediately saw, such as knowing who was on the plane / in control of the plane? How would seeing planes hit the tower negate the possibility of explosives planted within the building as an additional component of that day's terrorism?

You do know there's a great deal of (likely majority) support that planes hit the buildings AND explosives where the Coup de grâce that brought them down, no?

Are you able to tell what the debris at the Pentagon belonged to? Would you be able to tell the difference between debris from: a passenger jet, a reaper drone, a Boeing 757-223, a B-52, etc?
edit on 14-10-2011 by SiliconJon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by commdogg

I take it you read little more than the thread title?

www.fromthewilderness.com...

$2.5 million unclaimed UAL investor profits

For example, according to a 10-19-2001 Wall Street Journal report, an unnamed investor purchased 2,000 United Airlines (UAL) put option contracts through Deutsche Bank-Alex Brown on September 6 -- betting the stock would shortly plummet. And USA Today reported that an individual purchased 810 UAL puts on August 6.

A Baron's source claimed on 10-8-2001 that the pre-attack UAL order placed through Deutsche Bank was for 2,500 contracts which were "split into 500 chunks each, directing each order to different U.S. exchanges around the country simultaneously."

According to San Francisco Chronicle reporters Christian Berthelsen and Scott Winokur a source familiar with the UAL trades said investors have yet to claim $2.5 million in profits on contracts purchased before United airliners crashed into a New York Trade Tower and a deserted Pennsylvania field on September 11.

The Chronicle source also identified Deutschebank-Alex Brown as the investment firm used to purchase some of the UAL options; and Rohini Pragasam, a bank spokeswoman, declined to comment on the transaction.

The source (who requested anonymity) said, "Usually, if someone has a windfall like that, you take the money and run. Whoever did this thought the Exchange [NYSE] would not be closed for four days. This smells real bad."

I recommend reading the whole article.
edit on 14-10-2011 by SiliconJon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join