It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Hard Drives Show $100 Million In Criminal Credit Transfers Before Towers Fell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The high tech German company Convar, tasked with recovering classified and unclassified data from damaged hard drives rescued from the rubble- uncovered that $100 million in illegal credit transfers happened at the WTC, just before the towers fell.

This news provides additional proof that there was foreknowledge of the attacks. I guess Al Quada had a terror cell setup right in the WTC itself!
Must be leftovers from the 1993 bombing I guess, huh?

I did a search on this and did not find it here, but I welcome the thread police to correct and point us to the proper thread if so.

So what ever happened to all the data recovered from all those drives? Anyone ever submit a FOIA request to get what they could?

At 25,000 to 50,000 bucks PER HARD DRIVE to recover the data, coming out of OUR tax money, shouldn't we have a right to know what is on the darn things?

Of course not. Not in Amerika. The land of the bottomless BLACK BUDGET.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
100 million? That's all? There has been billions made capitalizing on post 9/11.
Never let a good tragedy go to waste... and they don't. Those who remain blind sided by the US gov't propaganda deserve the FEMA camps when the next disaster comes to Amerika.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ya but thermite burns at 0ver 50 degress and the holograms the planes in the basement booms but he said she said, i hear, ya but pods, the plane melting steel.

Ok guys I said it.Now keep it out of this thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah, I know that doesn't sound like much. What about all that gold trucked out of there?

But the amount isn't what matters as much as the acts itself in context with what was about to happen. Remember the stories of all the people who didn't show up to work that day? The story of the little kid across the way who overheard that the towers were about to be gone? This shows that foreknowledge was in the WTC itself. I am trying to act all surprised like, so I am not branded a domestic terrorist and disappear in a strange murder...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Was it ever let publically known as list-perhaps- of people who didn't go to work that day? Or were somewhere else etc?

Did the police ever interview/investigate ALL of them? If so, does anyone have a good info base for me to review?

I am a noob babe in this area. Treading lightly....

Interesting info I must say.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is huge. More proof that the OS is a pack of lies. And they only recovered 400 hard drives. I'm sure that is less than one percent of the computers in buildings that big. So saying, "Oh, it's only 100 million" is pretty much backwards.

Intent is the main thing. The amounts just make it even worse, but the intent proves their guilt.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
How were they illegal? Okay I admit I did not watch the video, but you could not be lazy and elaborate on it :p

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This deserves attention, and I thought it was gone forever.

Jon Najarian, an options trader and former Chicago Bear, blasted similar information after having found an unusual increase in the purchase of put options on the very airline stocks involved in the 9/11 crashes.

Unusual Market Activity Sept. 2001

This claim and the info to back it was much more prevalent years ago, but I was able to find the above.

Of course, such claims have been dismissed and discredited by the "Info Police" sites (some of whom I believe cannot be referenced or linked here).

p.s. Can't see the video from here...

edit on 12-10-2011 by capod2t because: Put options are essentially betting the stock price will decrease - not shorting, but similar.

edit on 12-10-2011 by capod2t because: additional

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

How much did $100 million compare to the normal trading at that time, given how the WTC was pretty much in the heart of the financial district - if not the heart itself?

And where did the money go? And I'd be delighted to hear someone handwave away, how "they" were able to account for suddenly having $100 million in the coffers that weren't originally there. Somehow I have a feeling that the by now legendary $2,3 trillion will be rolled out soon.

ETA: Oh I see, we went straight to the equally legendary put options. I could of course link to the SEC investigation of that, but given truthers' track record on absorbing stuff like that, I don't think I can be bothered going looking for it...

edit on 12-10-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

At 25,000 to 50,000 bucks PER HARD DRIVE to recover the data, coming out of OUR tax money, shouldn't we have a right to know what is on the darn things?

First, how do you know that US tax dollars paid for the service? Second, not everything that is paid for with US tax dollars is subject to FOIA inquiry.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't understand how these hard drives survived but hundreds of people were completely pulverized in the collapse. I am not making any claims but how can we be sure that this information can be trusted?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

First, how do you know that US tax dollars paid for the service? Second, not everything that is paid for with US tax dollars is subject to FOIA inquiry.

and that's exactly his point.

if it is paid for by OUR tax dollars we also DESERVE to know what's on their.

don't you think?

oh wait...

ofcourse, silly me!

i forgot it's for 'national security'.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've always been curios about this angle and about any leads that came about as a result of investigations in regards to it.

Here is a related German TV news story, with translation..

ETA: Oops, apparently my video is just another version of the one from the OP, apologies.
edit on 10/12/2011 by ThaLoccster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

and that's exactly his point.

if it is paid for by OUR tax dollars we also DESERVE to know what's on their.

don't you think?

oh wait...

ofcourse, silly me!

i forgot it's for 'national security'.

No, I do not think so. If, and thats a big if, our tax dollars somehow paid for the recovery of the data because it was a result of terrorist attack that does not negate the fact that the drives are still private property. My mother collects Medicare, which is supported by tax dollars ergo my Mother's health care is a product of tax dollars, do you think you have a right to file an FOIA request and look at my Mom's health records? Your (assuming you're an American here) tax dollars paid for them so shouldn't you be able to see them?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

In general I agree with you.

But if your mothers healthcare was used as a context for war, then I'd think we had the right.

In the case of the harddrives. Information contained on them is related to wars that cost American lives and American dollars.

In that sense, yes I do believe we have a right to at least know who it was who profited from the speculation.

ETA: Also, according to the video, the "client" paid $25,000-$50,000 per hdd for the recovery. Unless the client was the firms then I wouldn't think it was tax payer dollars. Since it seems that the client was the U.S. government, the likelihood of it being tax payer dollars is high.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah, I know that doesn't sound like much. What about all that gold trucked out of there?

I have heard this mentioned before, but is it an accepted and proven fact that
gold was trucked out of the WTC shortly before its 'demolition job' destruction on 9/11?
It certainly would be another very telling aspect indicating an inside job, if it has
been shown to be true!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just another in a long list of strange coincidences that point to something other than a bunch a Arabs with box cutters.

I think what convinces me that the official story is a pack of lies, is that there are so many ATS members that show up only at 9/11 threads and immediately start with the trolling personal attacks; rather than address the issue. Paid debunkers or not, I find it strange....
edit on 12-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I don't really find it strange. Personal attacks exist on both sides of the argument. It's not the Kennedy assassination. It was an attack that resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, and then used as a context for wars that resulted in the loss of thousands more.

Those on both sides have strong feelings in regards to it, and often those strong feelings result in name calling. Much like religious or political debates.

ETA: Also, I wonder about the motivation for your comment. While it is true those things do happen, and there are at least 2 popular threads now where it is going on. I don't see any evidence of trolling personal attacks on this particular thread. Maybe your comment was meant for one of those threads?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

This is old news.

I saw this on a 9/11 youtube doco that goes into detail about the 100 Million in electronic crime. The Gold heist happening below at the same time and the fact the owner of the towers conveniently upped his insurance for specifically that type of terrorist threat.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
First, how do you know that US tax dollars paid for the service?

It said right in the video that the clients were the US Dept. of Defense and the US Air Force.

Sheesh. :shk: Reminds me of Pelosi: "You must sign this bill now so you can find out what's in it."

Once on the payroll, there is no getting out, is there? The government, the mob, trolls, shills, same s*** different day.

WATCH THE FRIGGIN VIDEO WILL YOU?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join