It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EZEKIEL and his UFO encounter, who is he?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

God sounds more like a bad acid trip in this, than he does an Alien

When you talk about my God this way, for me is unforgivable, you should've made your point without the insult towards my God and me

How is simply saying that Ezekiel's description makes God sound like a bad acid trip insult God?!! If anything I'd be insulting Ezekiel!

Not really sure why my critique of Ezekiel's vision is an insult....I've already stated my belief here that I think it's simply meant as symbolism rather than something literal image of God or his representatives (angels). And for that matter when would a glowing, multiple winged, four headed creature with each head looking like a different animal NOT seem like a bad acid trip?!?! That's simply an observation, and to be honest it seems like an obvious one.

Please explain why you find any of this insulting.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ezekiel 3:4-11

4 And he continued saying to me: “Son of man, go, enter in among the house of Israel, and you must speak with my words to them. 5 For it is not to a people who are unintelligible in language or heavy of tongue that you are being sent—to the house of Israel, 6 not to numerous peoples unintelligible in language or heavy in tongue, whose words you cannot hear [understandingly]. If it was to them that I had sent you, those very ones would listen to you. 7 But as for the house of Israel, they will not want to listen to you, for they are not wanting to listen to me; because all those of the house of Israel are hardheaded and hardhearted. 8 Look! I have made your face exactly as hard as their faces and your forehead exactly as hard as their foreheads. 9 Like a diamond, harder than flint, I have made your forehead. You must not be afraid of them, and you must not be struck with terror at their faces, for they are a rebellious house.”

10 And he went on to say to me: “Son of man, all my words that I shall speak to you, take into your heart and hear with your own ears. 11 And go, enter in among the exiled people, among the sons of your people, and you must speak to them and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Yahweh has said,’ regardless of whether they hear or they refrain.”

This is clear as day light.

For those who have an ear listen to what the congregation's have to say, for those who endure will be granted to eat from the tree of life in God's paradise.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

According to the Bible and UFO lore,I am a hybrid, a nephilim.
I carry a gene for producing 6 fingered children and I am rh-.
I also put my faith and trust in Yeshua/Jesus the Messiah.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join