It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EZEKIEL and his UFO encounter, who is he?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ezekiel
For those of you who doesen't know Ezekiel and his UFO discriptions, here is a little something about a great prophet of God.

The author of the Book of Ezekiel shows himself as Ezekiel, the son of Buzi,[Ezekiel 1:3] born into a priesthood (Kohen) lineage [1] of the patrilineal line of Ithamar, and resident of Anathoth. The author dates ages, prophecies and visions by making references to the lengths of time King Jehoiachin of Judah was in exile. Under the direction of Nebuchadnezzar II, Babylonian armies exiled three thousand Jews[2] from Judah, deposing King Jehoiachin in 597 BCE. In reference to Ezekiel being in his "thirtieth year... during the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s exile",[Ezekiel 1:1, 2] it could be determined that he was born c. 622 BCE. According to Matthew Henry, Ezekiel is also believed to have been known as Nazaratus Assyrius, a teacher to Pythagorus. However, James Ussher, in his writings of the Ussher chronology, republished as "The Annals of the World" claims that this is a mistake, basing his opinion on the writings of Clemens Alexandrinus. However, Sir William Smith, in his "Bible Dictionary," points out that John Selden, among others, consider it a possibility. In the book "Pythagoras: Greek philosopher" it states; "Nazaratus, the Assyrian, one of Pythagoras' masters, was supposed to be the prophet Ezekiel, and Thomas Stanley's Life of Pythagoras says that Ezekiel and Pythagoras flourished together. Ezekiel is a boy name that is not very popular and has the nickname of Zeke.

How does Ezekiel describes the God of creation? In the history book of records found in the ancient Holy Script of the Bible, here is what Ezekiel describes in his times meating with God Yahweh, the God of creation of mankind.

[1] : 4 And I began to see, and, look! there was a temptation wind coming from the north, a great cloud mass and quivering fire, and it had a brightness all around , and out of the midst of it there was something like the look of electrum, out of the midst of the fire. 5 And out of the midst of it there was the likeness of four living creatures, and this was how they looked: they had the likeness of earthling man. 6 And [each] one had four faces, and [each] one of them four wings. 7 And their feet were straight feet, and the sole of their feet was like the sole of the foot of a calf; and they were gleaming as with the glow of burnished copper. 8 And there were the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides, and the four of them had their faces and their wings. 9 Their wings were joining one to the other. They would not turn when they went; they would go each one straight forward.

10 And as for the likeness of their faces, the four of them had a man’s face with a lion’s face to the right, and the four of them had a bull’s face on the left; the four of them also had an eagle’s face. 11 That is the way their faces were. And their wings were spreading out upward. Each one had two joining to each other, and two were covering their bodies.

12 And they would go each one straight forward. To wherever the spirit would incline to go, they would go. They would not turn as they went. 13 And as for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire. Something like the appearance of torches was moving back and forth between the living creatures, and the fire was bright, and out of the fire there was lightning going forth. 14 And on the part of the living creatures there was a going forth and a returning as with the appearance of the lightning.

15 As I kept seeing the living creatures, why, look! there was one wheel on the earth beside the living creatures, by the four faces of each. 16 As for the appearance of the wheels and their structure, it was like the glow of chrys´o·lite; and the four of them had one likeness. And their appearance and their structure were just as when a wheel proved to be in the midst of a wheel. 17 When they went they would go on their four respective sides. They would not turn another way when they went. 18 And as for their rims, they had such height that they caused fearfulness; and their rims were full of eyes all around the four of them. 19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels would go beside them, and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels would be lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit inclined to go, they would go, the spirit [inclining] to go there; and the wheels themselves would be lifted up close alongside them, for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. 21 When they went, these would go; and when they stood still, these would stand still; and when they were lifted up from the earth, the wheels would be lifted up close alongside them, for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

22 And over the heads of the living creatures there was the likeness of an expanse like the sparkle of awesome ice, stretched out over their heads up above. 23 And under the expanse their wings were straight, one to the other. Each one had two wings covering on this side and each one had two covering on that side their bodies. 24 And I got to hear the sound of their wings, a sound like that of vast waters, like the sound of the Almighty One, when they went, the sound of a tumult, like the sound of an encampment. When they stood still, they would let their wings down.

25 And there came to be a voice above the expanse that was over their head. (When they stood still, they would let their wings down.) 26 And above the expanse that was over their head there was something in appearance like sapphire stone, the likeness of a throne. And upon the likeness of the throne there was a likeness of someone in appearance like an earthling man upon it, up above. 27 And I got to see something like the glow of electrum, like the appearance of fire all around inside thereof, from the appearance of his hips and upward; and from the appearance of his hips and downward I saw something like the appearance of fire, and he had a brightness all around. 28 There was something like the appearance of the bow that occurs in a cloud mass on the day of a pouring rain. That is how the appearance was of the brightness round about. It was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of Yahweh. When I got to see [it], then I fell upon my face, and I began to hear the voice of one speaking.
....................................................................................

As you can see the bible speaks of alien enteties coming to earth and among these aliens there is God of creation Yahweh, most religion will not accept this cause they are under the influence of Satan with false prophecies and claims such as the Trinity and so on, keep reading and please open your mind to this reality and WAKE UP! is time for you to look behind the curtains.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

God sounds more like a bad acid trip in this, than he does an Alien....I suppose if you can find me some accounts of people being abducted by four headed multi-winged Aliens then perhaps I will find this something more than Ezekiel tripping on shrooms.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Do you believe in God?

There is many diferent type of aliens, Grays are not the only ones in existence. As like many people say, God just couldn't create one species, besides who are you to judge any life form out there, I think you are the one who has to get off the mushrooms.

If it wasn't' for that man you wouldn't be here, unless!! your a stinking
hybrid.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry, you are saying religious people will not accept that "aliens" are who came down from the heavens and not god, and the reason they don't accept this is because they are under the influence of satan?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This threads talks about ezikiel at the beginning.. Also covers UFO sightings in history..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think it is fascinating to ponder on. I mean, obviously we live in a Multi-Dimensional world and also live in a Universe that is so very complex.

We are not alone....never have been and pictures from way back tell us that. It is evident and obvious and to the ones who do not believe in all possibilities is in my opinion somewhat close minded.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

Do you believe in God?

There is many diferent type of aliens, Grays are not the only ones in existence. As like many people say, God just couldn't create one species, besides who are you to judge any life for out there, I think you are he one has to get off the mushrooms.

hybrid.

If all you are going to do is insult people who disagree or question your claims this thread won't last long. You claim that god didn't just create one specie but why then in the bible does it not say we are but one of his creations. In fact I think somewhere in the bible it claims that we are in fact his only creation, not sure where it is though.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal Head

Do you believe in God?

There is many diferent type of aliens, Grays are not the only ones in existence. As like many people say, God just couldn't create one species, besides who are you to judge any life for out there, I think you are he one has to get off the mushrooms.

hybrid.

If all you are going to do is insult people who disagree or question your claims this thread won't last long. You claim that god didn't just create one specie but why then in the bible does it not say we are but one of his creations. In fact I think somewhere in the bible it claims that we are in fact his only creation, not sure where it is though.

I give as much respect they give me, I have no respect what so ever for the hybrid, I can care less.

This post is ment for humans only, just to let humans know what's going on out there in our daily lives.

If your an atheist and ask question or you give your opinion in a respective way, I will respect you back and give you the answer your looking for with the best of my knolege.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What?
You haven't read Chariots of the Gods?
Where have you been?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This threads talks about ezikiel at the beginning.. Also covers UFO sightings in history..

That is a very good post you made there, I will keep reading your post, thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
What?
Where have you been?

Is that a movie or somthing, how long is it? I Just whant to know if I have enough time to see it, thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
What?
Where have you been?

Exactly, this Hezekiel Story is the backbone of a whole Generation of "Researchers"!

I really loved the attempt afair by/ or with Help from the US AirForce to build such Machine
together with E.v. Daeniken!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal Head
I'm sorry, you are saying religious people will not accept that "aliens" are who came down from the heavens and not god, and the reason they don't accept this is because they are under the influence of satan?

Religion is the first organisation among scientist who denies the exstraterrestial life here on soil and out of space.

The Illuminati Roman Catholic Hybrid Church or Religion organisation are the only ones admiting these enteties in existence ( but at what price? ) they admit not the good enteties, but the bad ones. Even the pope said he would baptize these evil ones "in the name of god" which god or gods?

No other "religion" is accepting this reality, so how is it they are teaching the truth? Yes, there are a few that talks about the correlation of the good and bad celestial beings with the bible and they are tag as false prophets or crazy.

For start, the key for any human to know the truth and to take the Vail off their face, is the true name of God " Yahweh" now if you don't know who really is God, then what god or gods are you thought to warship? Think, think... Correct that's why I said, "they are worshiping Satan" and humans don't even know it themselves.

It's all a set up!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hi Human4Life

You quoted a piece of the Scroll of the Book of the Prophet Hezeki'el chapters 1 and 10 with reference to the so-called Four Faces of YHWH (The face of an eagle, the face of an ox, the face of a man and the face of a lion) - which is not so much of a 'vision' but a politico-religious syncretistic statement referring to the blending or melding of various Assyro-Babylonian-Akkadian clan gods into a single national clan-god deity for postExilic Yisro'el, namely Yahweh or YHWH.

Not surprisingly, the prophet Hezekiel was exiled into Babylon and only visited Eretz Yisro'el especially the area around the still standing Jerusalem,Temple (between c. BCE 600 and BCE 587) in 'dreams and visions' and seems to have lived through the time of the destruction of Solomon's YHWH temple upon Mt Moriah c. 587 BCE -so he had ample time to absorb Akkadian and Assyrian priestly 'astral religion' influences - priests and alchemists (metalworkers) and anyone who could read and write were exiled into Babylon to help with their administrative duties, and these centers were largely liturgical/cultic in makeup, and, well...priests talk to each other, even if they are of different clan-god cults.

We know that ASHUR was the one who originally had the 4-faces (and NOT YHWH that is mentioned in Hezekiel chapters 1 and 10) because of older inscriptions ref: the Assyrian national clan-god ASHUR which pre-date the time of Hezekiel by more tha 1000 years show that ASHUR was the god of the four faces, i.e. the face of an eagle, the face of an ox (or sometimes a bull) the face of a 'son of man' and the face of a lion - which refer to an astral ('pagan') Religion surrounding the 'throne of Ashur' i.e. Polaris the north star around which all the 'sons of the gods' revolve, most close to the 'throne' being the Four Guardian or Royal Stars viz. thee stars Antares, Aldebaron, Formalhut & the most Royal Star of all, Regulus -

These same FOUR LIVING CREATURES surrounding and 'bowing down' to the 'Throne of the Most High' at the centre are also quoted by the auihor of the Scroll of the Book of Daniel (which is written both in late Hebrew and Aramaic c. 170 BCE) and also in the Scroll off the Book of the Words of Henoch (found amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls Corpus aka 1 Enoch ) and also in the so-called Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite (aka the 'Book of Revelation' compiled from Hebrew apocalyptic writings c. 69 CE during the 1st failed Jewish War against Rome, by someone calling himself 'Yohanon' i.e. the John Seer, whoever he was)

So...long story short...the prophet Hezekiel (like the later book of Daniel and 1 Henoch and the Book of Revelation) borrows heavilly from other astral relgions of the time in the Assyro-Babylonian areas where he was ensconced...so no surprise that he stole (or more politely, 'adapted') some of the prevailing imagery of the King od the gods for the post Exilic idea of YHWH as a sole male national clan-god of 2nd Temple Yisro'el..

Also, the Assyrians had already invaded Eretz Yisro'el c. 721 BCE to 701 BCE and forcibly exiled the 10 nothern tribelets ( i.e. the so-called "10 lost Tribes of Yisro'el') into Assyria where they melded into the local population (mainly the rich and the priests and metal workers and anyone who could read and writer and foster rebellion against the Assyrian invaders) and they re-imported the Assyrian middle class into eretz Yisro'el as 'good Assyrian citizens' who married into the remainders (i.e. the poor) left on the land in the northern tribes and became, the so-called Samaratim, with their own Temple to YHWH at Mt Gerazim (which is named as the 'place where YHWH causes his own name to dwell' - according to their own version of the unpointed text their own Torah, aka the SamPent, or Sammaritan Pentateuch) - later destroyed by the Judaeans in the early 400s BCE.

So the northern kingdom long before the time of Hezekiel (c. 630 BCE to c. 550 BCE) was already importing Assyrian clan gods and Assyrian ideas and melding them into the local YHWH cults in the north - so Hezekiel was born into a climate of syncretism where the cults of ASHUR and his wife the goddess ASHERAH (who was for 300 years, the 'wife of YHWH' according to some inscriptions !!) were melded into the cults of YHWH...

That is what happens when cultures and whole 'lands' are invaded by more sophisticated neighbours - they inject their own cults into pre-existant ones...

So remember all of this when you read the Book of the Prophet Hezekiel chapters 1 and 10 (which according to modern Day Rebbes are ONLY allowed to be read by male Jews over the age of 40 because of its alleged Caballistic content !) - the book is a hotch potch of imported Assyro-Babylobnian religious star-cult ideas which were not originally native to Palestine...but 'injected into it'...!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

YH/WH married?

Ezekiel a liar and a thief?

Celestial enteties that you call gods?

What blaspheming words are you saying?

God is not how you portray him to be, only Nephilim dare do such blaspheming towards God, were is your proof to all the snakes that comes from your mouth?

Humans have one thing that not even Satan or the Nephilim can take away from, our spirit!

God created man with such love that he gave his begotten son for our sin to be forgoten, I've seen humans influence by most evil things and no matter what the evil things they influence on, at some point in their life, they have felt love and repentance for another human being or even God.

Thats one thing Satan can not corrupt nor the Nephilim, thats the feeling that our God gave to us. What I mean, is! Yahweh is perfect and powerful and no matter what kind of blaspheming you say about the most high, all humans will not fall for it and they will notice were you coming from.

With all this said and done, I close all transactions with you from my behalf.

YESHUA IS COMING, give your self in to him before is to late!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hi Human 4Life

You wrote

QUOTE:

"YH/WH married? Ezekiel a liar and a thief? Celestial enteties that you call gods? What blaspheming words are you saying? .."

UNQUOTE

I take it you cannot read paleoHebrew and that you have absolutely NO knowledge of all the various Exilic and Post Exilic Judaeisms that existed between c. 621 BCE and 400 BCE otherwise you would know how syncretistic ('theology-stelaing') the post Exilic priests that returned from Babylonian Exile (c. 540 BCE) were - only FOUR of the 24 originally deported-exiled priestly families ever bothered to return to Palestine to rebuilt the temple of YHWH - only the most ardent Yahwists ever came back in fact - which is why persons like the scribe Ezra found it his duty to re-write and re-code the torah of 'Mosheh' for his own times (i.e. in a post exilic dress) for people living in his day c. 480 BCE.

If you DO NOT know that the concept of YHWH in the 'bible' is in fact a post exilic hotchpotch of various influences (Egyptian, Assyrian, Babylonian, Syrian - in fact all those nations that invaded Palestine over the centuries prior to Hezekiel's book) then you need to do a few things:

l. Take an unpointed paleoHebrew class so you can actually read the texts in their original forms then pontificate as to their meanings (right now, you are being regarded on this Threadlet as a 'silly person')

2. Then go out and take an ancient Levantine history class (with a focus on Akkadian and Assyrian clan-gods, especially ones like ASHUR the clan god of Assyria who had 4 faces before YHWH ever had them !) so you will at least know what an Exile is, and how they play out over time in terms of influencing the socio-politico-religious life of invaded nations - and a little about the history of ancient 'Yisro'el' about which you apparently know nothing at all

3. Then also take an Aramaic class so you can read parts of the Hebrew scriptures (e.g. parts of Daniel e.g. chapters 3 to 6 and 7:13ff) in that language, and also able to read the Dead Sea Scroll material which makes heavy use of Hezekiel in Aramaic targum format.

Otherwise you are just stabbing in the dark and making yourself look quite ridiculous by your ignorant rantings which are neither here nor there.

After you have the necessary qualifications to speak about these matters, I sugguest you keep quite mum about those things you patently do not understand and are not qualified to discuss.

That is all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Do you believe in God?

There is many diferent type of aliens, Grays are not the only ones in existence. As like many people say, God just couldn't create one species, besides who are you to judge any life form out there, I think you are the one who has to get off the mushrooms.

hybrid.

I don't see how my religious beliefs would add anything to this discussion, except if I were to believe in Supernatural beings, then wouldn't that seem a more likely scenerio for Ezekiel's story than an Alien? I mean, I admit that in the infinite universe there very well may have evolved a life form with multiple wings and four heads...each one resembling a different creature from Earth...but isn't that kind of unlikely? I mean such a creature wouldn't even make a believable Doctor Who alien!

My personal belief is that the story holds symbolic meaning and isn't meant to be taken literally.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

God sounds more like a bad acid trip in this, than he does an Alien

When you talk about my God this way, for me is unforgivable, you should've made your point without the insult towards my God and me

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well... that explains how contemporary UFOs make 90º turns---- the 4 pilots each gain absolute control ~
who knows when its decided just which pilot (1 in each direction) takes control

i don't buy the fluff... come up with somethig besides the ezekiel visions (spirit journeys)...thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Wile your in total denial, your governemnt keeps dealing with them and yet he still fights the other extraterrestrials in opposition to the agenda.

You don't whant to believe? Thats tottaly up to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join