Bruce C Murray meteorite ELE thread 404'd

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Did anyone see the recent thread by Bruce C Murray that was recently 404'd? He claimed that there will be a meteorite that will hit the pacific ocean next Monday morning around 8am and will cause a earth level event. He provided 2 links and I was only able to see one of them before it got deleted. In his thread he claimed that part of this meteorite had broken up and is what we saw hit the sun last week. Here is the Wiki link that he provided
Bruce C Murray
Anyone have any input on this? Anyone know what meteorite he may be talking about that we can look up and view?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Yes, I saw it, navigated away from it for a minute and then it was gone. I then googled "Bruce Murray extinction" and saw the same thing on David Icke's site.

forum.davidicke.com...

Looks like a load of BS to me; which is probably why it 404'd here.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what's an Earth Level Event?
And ask me again on Tuesday morning.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

It's the new lingo that improves one's chance of having an accurate prediction. Extinction level events are becoming too passé, and too hard to prove. Plus, how does one say "told you so" if everybody's dead. Enter, Earth Level Event. Anything that happens on that day has the potential of affecting the whole Earth. So see, if the sun rises next Monday, the prediction proves true. An Earth Level Event did indeed happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I clicked on the link, but it was 404. That's kinda crazy! Do you think this guy really created an ats acct?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wanted to ask if he had the name of the meteorite so i can look it up. on the wiki it has a name of an astroid that was named after Bruce Murray. astroid 4957

but isn't the one he's talking about.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes he is talking about YU55 you can go to hisz.rsoe.hu... and look for your self its the only one in red in NEO near earth objects

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You can easily find his info on the internet.

I too saw the thread and was about to respond with a question before it was deleted.

I'm going to email this guy and see if it was really him.

ETA:

Email sent. I'll post again when I receive a response.
edit on 12-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Brilliant!! By that theory, my bowel movements have the potential to be an Earth Level Event! Finally, I can make a differance!

Please, Stop the insanity!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Iam sorry in my post he is talking about TM8 it is red too i see there are two NEO in red now TM8 and yu55hisz.rsoe.hu... look for self

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I went to the Icke link, above and read what "he" posted.

It sounds like something a 13 year old with too much time on his hands would post.

A scientist of this calibre would certainly have better spelling and grammar.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over this one.

link   
Presumably, the thread was 404'd because the poster was not who he claimed to be. Murray has many other venues to alert the world were there actual data. Anyone can come on here and claim to be anyone they wish to be and make wild claims.

link   
heres the thread i just put together-so im doing my daily skimming of ATS and a pretty interesting little intro thread came up, now it was a man named Bruce C. Murray and he gave links and an email,
en.m.wikipedia.org...
www.gps.caltech.edu...
so please spare me lecture about people who lie on the internet, im aware of how easy all this could be fabricated, he gave an email address also, bcm@caltech.edu
anyway this guy claims a massive impact is coming, the comet that disintegrated broke into chunks with one piece hitting the sun (he quoted a thread from here wich immediately made me wonder if caltech proffessors grace us here with their presence?)
the other piece hitting earth on monday ( 17th ) between 4am-8am (US standard time?) somewhere in the pacific, the destruction he claims will be unparalleled and could set off a chain of events that destroys all but the toughest microorganisms in a violent choking dust cloud that engulfs the earth for months. I am extremely skeptical, any input by fellow members who didnt get to see the thread would be appreciated and if your interested enough please email him! heres some more info, www.gps.caltech.edu...
so anywho heres the kicker, the thread was deleted after about 2 mins, that was pretty weird seeing as how threads making claims a lot more bold than his stick around, but who knows, again i am extremely skeptical about all of this and just wanted to bring it back to public eye to be dissected by our wonderful, fair and definetly noncondescending members of this board.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I found this on google at unexplained-mysteries.com

Hello there, seeing as what i am about to say is extremely important, it is essential i confirm my authenticity from the start. My name is Bruce C. Murray You can read about me here en.wikipedia....Bruce..._C._Murray and here www.gps.calte....../~bcm/HomePage/

There is a huge meteorite, about the size of a small town, which is heading very fast towards earth, it has been very visible to people on the stereo soho map, in fact a part of it broke off and hit the sun just last week. There were people talking about it, and indeed a thread about it on here i recall.

Nothing was mentioned in mainstream media about it. People have been told to keep quite about it!

I can confirm that this is a category 1 strength extinction event, if it hits the pacific, it will cause huge tsunami waves, and trigger off events which could cause the extinction of every breathing human animal mamal and plant on this planet. The authorities and elite will be going underground this weekend as it is due to hit anytime from the early hours of monday morning (USA time), until around 8am. So we are looking about 4am -8am USA time it will hit! This is the time to pray to whoeever you believe in, whoever your God is, you must pray. This is it.

He misspelled "quiet" with "quite" this is a common spelling error I see on ATS as well "mammal" ....

Don't know what to think of it. But I would think that a person of his stature would understand the use of spell check if they hadn't mastered basic grammar first !

Thus it looks very suspect.....but maybe he was in a hurry !? To get the hell out !!

I will have to investigate this further....

PEACE
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WTFusa
Iam sorry in my post he is talking about TM8 it is red too i see there are two NEO in red now TM8 and yu55hisz.rsoe.hu... look for self

Its only about 10m in size! Surely that wouldnt cause an ELE?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WTFusa
Yes he is talking about YU55 you can go to hisz.rsoe.hu... and look for your self its the only one in red in NEO near earth objects

This can't be what he was talking about. The size of YU55 is 110 m - 240 m. The poster claiming to be Professor Murray clearly said it was the size of a small town.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

He misspelled "quiet" with "quite" this is a common spelling error I see on ATS as well "mammal" ....

He also used the word "meteorite" incorrectly. He meant "asteroid" or "planetoid." He also made the expression "class 1 Earth event" up.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Also, notice how he doesn't capitalize the pronoun "I". Anyone of his generation and stature would rather be shot than write that sloppily. I am not quite his age, but can't even force myself to write like that in a text message.

That post was not written by him.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I went to the Icke link, above and read what "he" posted.

It sounds like something a 13 year old with too much time on his hands would post.

A scientist of this calibre would certainly have better spelling and grammar.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over this one.

Not true. Often times science minded individuals are not the best with spelling and grammar. Composition skills is rarely a good way to determine someone's level of intelligence.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There is no conspiracy involved. The member in question is a known hoaxer whose sole intent is to troll this site and our members.

Thread closed.

ETA: And, no, it wasn't the actual Bruce C. Murray.
edit on 10/12/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join