It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin - A mystery for sure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
People were complaining saying he didn't exist and they only had a picture of Leonid. It was a long wait and then they said here is Leonid Elenin and the Russians did an interview with him. The guy looks different than in the original picture... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

My theory is that this was all planned, Who ever REALLY discovered the comet said to his/herself… I am going to make people think this is a cover up.

EX: Billy Bob found the comet and said, “Hey, if I pretend my name is LEONID ELENIN people will debunk it down and thing its huge when its really not..” Billy Bob is a Genius if you ask me

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Can't we be done with all this nonsense? The comet is no more. It disintegrated. It hasn't been seen since the beginning of September. It was supposed to be visible to SOHO a few weeks ago and it never appeared. It's now also supposed to be visible in the Northern Hemisphere, but no one has been able to find it. Just face it. You Elenin believers wasted almost a year of your life worrying about a tiny innocuous comet. You were told from the beginning that this was just a tiny comet that wouldn't affect Earth in any way. However, you just kept saying that it was a bringer of doom. Now it's gone. So just admit that you were wrong instead of wasting your life worrying about a non-event.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I never understand why people who don’t believe in “stupid things” waste their time trying to make others feel dumb. It makes no sense. I understand you don’t care, Congratulations. I Don’t understand why you have to be such a Debbie Downer, The title of the post OBVIOULSY says “ELENIN” In it, Why open it and waste your time on a non existent topic such as this than? You could be doing better things with your time.. Such as getting the stick out of you butt

Have a wonderful day

BTW OP: I still haven’t gotten a response, so maybe it isn’t automated, I sent the Emails at 11:20 EST, its now 1:20 EST and I have nothing.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

For almost the past year there have been countless baseless threads fearmongering about Elenin. I tried to approach these topic calmly and help explain why Elenin is not a threat. I did this because I know that this fearmongering could produce tragic results. David Morrison stated that NASA received at least one letter from a little girl saying she was contemplating suicide because of Elenin. I have also pointed out that Harold Camping's oft-panned prediction produced a number of deaths. I wanted to help prevent any of these tragedies from occurring by defusing the fearmongering. Fast forward to today and there is incontrovertible proof that Elenin has disintegrated. So, if anyone is still posting topics fearmongering about Elenin they deserve my full ire as the only reasons I can see for trying to keep this nonsense going is either you enjoy causing others to be afraid or you truly want to see every last person on Earth killed.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
so let me ssee if I got this - based upon getting a perfectly reasonable response, you have concluded that LE does not exist and his "backers" are generating automated replies.

the supporting evidence for this is your admitted pre-existing bias that he doesn't exist.

Did I miss anything??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

I can't believe that you started this thread today! If Leonid were some sort of Potemkin Astronomer, why would they be continuing the fiction? Terral's Doomsday has come and gone. If someone is answering Elenin's e-mail, it must be because he's Leonid Elenin. Instead of asking him if he's real or if his comet is really Nibiru, why don't you ask him whether the Spitfire, the Messerschmidt or the Zero was the best fighter plane of WWII. He's an aviation buff and would appreciate the change of topic.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

If you would have READ anything in this thread besides the words ELENIN you would realize that I do not agree with It nor do I think its real. I just don’t think you’re getting anywhere by acting like jerk. That’s all!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Britx

I note you haven't had a reply to your email, so automated is out, but then I never said I thought it was automated.

As for Xcalibur attacking the Elenin 'end of the world' issue - he might wish to refer to my original post that merely questions this guys existence, not whether the comet he discovered was to wipe us out.

I note LE is mentioned in the list of astronomers in an earlier post, but then I also note the youtube video which seems to show a different person?

Thing is, I doubt everything, until its shown to be true. I do not assume it's true until shown not to be... Isn't that what ATS is all about? After all, there are oceans of evidence out there to show corruption and lies from TPTB. If they lie and deceive that much, why would be believe anything we're told. If it wasn't for youtube and ATS I'd know only what the MSM fed me.... That's why the world is turning into turmoil... they've been rumble, and the people have had enough. It's the same with NASA... we're continually told conflicting stories and their deceptions and cover-ups go way back to the moon landings.... There is too much to show that these worldly events don't happen as we are told by the MSM/TPTB, and very little to prove they happened the way they say!

The thing is, TPTB control everything - and want to protect their reign. They amass vast fortunes and watch half the world starve. The aren't interested in anyone but themselves. They want us dumbed down and under educated, and under nourished - That's a fact. Its evident all around us. What's more, IF there was a brown Dwarf about to destroy us, do you think they'd tell us - NO. So we have to doubt their word and find the jigsaw pieces ourselves, to build a picture of possible truth, whether its moon landings, population reduction, comets, asteroids, Princess Diana's death, Kennedy's assassination, Chemtrails, or 9/11! - Its never straight forward and never as told. If these things were true, there couldn't be conspiracies, because you can't show where its a lie if that in itself doesn't add up. There would be plenty of evidence to show its true, but what we have is plenty of evidence to show it isn't. Its just that before mobile phones, ATS and Youtube, no one could question what we're told or shown. Its a different story today, and truth is harder to keep under wraps!

edit on 13-10-2011 by ckitch because: typo

edit on 13-10-2011 by ckitch because: additional paragraph

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I just e-mailed him, so let's see if I get the same response.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So this is the response I got:

Dear Damien,

I'm real and comet is real too. But now it disintegrated.

This comet was never dangerous for us. You can find real information about this comet on my blog

spaceobs.org...

Best,

Leonid

I e-mail him at 9.26am GMT and got a response at 9.37am GMT.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So, now you guys are bothering the poor man with emails asking if he exists or not?
Honestly, I'm surprised he's being as calm and composed as he is with his responses. This isn't some video game or ARG you're playing... this is a real man, with a life, and, obviously, a lot of patience.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why can't anyone ever give a decent explanation as to why TPTB would use all these clues and codes to both simultaneously cover up such a "big thing" yet at the same time leave enough crumbs for the conspiracy-minded to break their code? Why not have Pat Rogers of Dubuque, Iowa or Click-Click Dogonte of Mozambique be the phony-baloney "discoverer" and not have clues lead back to the extinction level event that will kill us all? Why the clues, people?@??!?!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

My point exactly... Where there are holes in the story, or weird anomalies, it must mean there are hidden truths. If everything we are told was true, those holes and anomalies surely wouldn't exist.

Equally, when these events are told, it always seems easy to find plenty of evidence to suggest they probably aren't as told, but very little to prove they definately are!

You can't lie and not have evidence that exposes that. But the truth is unquestionable in the main.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

Where there are holes in the story, or weird anomalies, it must mean there are hidden truths. If everything we are told was true, those holes and anomalies surely wouldn't exist.

The problem with the whole Elenin-mania thing is that the only holes in the story or weird anomalies are on the part of the folks claiming that is was "Planet X," a giant spaceship, causing earthquakes, etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
To be honest your lucky he bothered to respond at all, if it was me all you lunatics would of done my head in a long time ago and would be ignored.
Still goes to show he's a nice guy, it's time to get over it people.
Leave the man along and get back to mixing the Kool-aid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join