It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki Consciousness Explained !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

To go somewhat off topic: We aren't bodies with souls, we ARE a soul, and HAVE a body(our vehicle through lifetimes if you will), because I can say I don't believe in thoughts because I cannot see them, but actually the thoughts are converted into sounds of vibration through the mouth when one expresses these thoughts (sound is still considered a physical thing because our ears pick up sound in a physical way, so therefore our body is like a thought that has been converted into vibrations and our soul would be the thought before it is converted because that is when­ we cannot detect thought physically via the ear.

To go back on topic:So God is Everything which is why God is omnipresent, so yes, God is an alien God is all species in the Plant, Animal, and even Mineral Kingdoms. I believe that the term alien isn't a proper one, because it just means foreign to location, in your case foreign to the Earth? Well in that case human beings are alien as well because we are foreign to the location of other Star Nations within our own galaxy but other species are humanoid like us and they know that we are not alien in nature at all but more like family-species.

Hear hear! I most wholeheartedly agree that we are in fact Souls of a Divine Nature who live in, and are trapped within a carbon based human receptacle for the duration of the human lifespan, in fact, to Learn. Earth is a school for Spirits, nothing more or less. Humanity is Evolving, and Ascending, we will go past the 4th dimension, and into the 5th dimension we will find ourselves. Here, thoughts become reality, immediately. This is why some will not make it this time, their thoughts are scattered, or taken over by mind control devices. In the 5th dimension, these will see a monster, quickly manifest a gun, and shoot, thus "falling" back into the 3rd dimension of more slavery and heartache, more pain and suffering.
Leaving religious dogma behind and training the mind is essential to making it through.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

hmmm.......... Quite interesting.......... Point of view....... but i have to say........ good argument......... but i believe........ God created us.......... though other ET did intervene in our development......... and made us stupid and weak..... probably because we were too powerful....... after all god did create us in his image........ so i can believe/.imagine some group aliens/ ET ruling us secretly.......... but i don't think they created us........
Have fun....... Peace.....
Primus

That's what we are attempting to tell you, friend, the "God" that created human beings was in fact an ET, most likely one of the Annunaki. this process is detailed in ""The Earth Chronicles." And you are among many who "do not believe" in things above your knowledge and understanding, but that is simply the way things are, whether you believe it or not. In many ways, I wish I could be like you in that respect. But, sadly sometimes, I am an avid reader and researcher on these subject matters, plus have contact from certain of these beings, so I am what I am.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well I still disagree.......... I think you do not have the in depth knowledge of the religion............... If you really wanna find real knowledge........... Read HOLY BOOKS( Unchanged and untranslated)..... In the actual language they were written........ Because much of the knowledge is lost in translation........... You will realise what i am telling you is the truth......... We were Created by GOD almighty but ET intervened............. they weakened us....... Its our purpose to UNITE as a people and REGAIN what was taken from us......... and CONQUER the STARS......... and Become what we were meant to be........... The most powerful creation of God...........

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

If you are looking for any book, look to the Urantia book for guidance

By the way the GOD you speak of is the Source that we will "Unite" back to after being completely separated from that Source of all existence, this is where we are coming back to

edit on 17-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join