It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Dismisses US Terror Claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It was only a matter of time before the US invented yet another false terror claim. They have been caught out so many times in the past it's a wonder anyone still buys into this nonsense.

Iran official dismisses US charges as "baseless"

In a first official reaction, the Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Tuesday categorically denied US charges of a terrorist plot in Washington and termed them as "totally baseless." "The baseless charges by the US are just a ridiculous show made together with the Zionists (Israel)," Ramin Mehmanparast was quoted by ISNA news agency as saying. "This is again in line with their (US-Israeli) joint scenario for sowing discord in the (Middle East) region and help the Zionist regime out of international isolation," the spokesman said. Mehmanparast added that relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia were based on mutual respect and would not be affected by such conspiracies.

Iran dismisses US murder-plot claim

"America wants to divert attention from problems it faces in the Middle East, but the Americans cannot stop the wave of Islamic awakening by using such excuses," Larijani said during an open session of Iran's parliament. "These claims are vulgar. We believe that our neighbours in the region are very well aware that America is using this story to ruin our relationship with Saudi Arabia."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I like how Iran once again used Islam as a front - "wave of Islamic awakening". Isn't that the same as the Zionist movement they claim Israel is pushing for? If Ahmadinejad stopped using Islam as a front, I'm sure more people would take him more seriously.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

That does not take away from the fact that the US invents terror claims in order to gain public support for it's illegal invasions of sovereign nations.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Anything said by anyone remotely connected to any government, to me, is probably a load straight from the bull's behind.

Whether it is the US government, the Iranian government, I don't trust it a lick.

It's all just posturing to further their own little fifedoms.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Whatever that had happened, I beg ALL sides to remain calm, and let the rule of law takes its place.

If there are evidences beyond shadow of doubt, then by all means, prosecute the would be assasin, and FULL STOP.

There is NO NEED to incite or stoke the fury further, simply because such evidences are difficult to pin down beyond the shadow of doubts, more so international cases.

The Saudi envoy is still alive anyway, and it is their job to get protection daily. It is part of the job. BUT
IT IS NOT THE JOB OF CITIZENS TO BE DRAWN INTO ANY CONFLICT OR WAR !!!.

WW1 started with an assasination in the Balkens and led to immense suffering which until today is still unresolved. Wars will not solve anything except help the rich, the powerful and the elites continue with their depridations upon mankind. Let us not be fooled into another war, please.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
China is now the largest buyer of Saudi Oil.

China also needs Iran for oil.

If China plays its cards right...it could get a deep discount on its Iranian Oil. But they could risk losing their investments in Iran.

China will be the decider. If Saudi Arabia attacked Iran and destroyed China's investments.....they could decide to quit buying Saudi Oil.

Dropping oil to $50 a barrel. Hmmmm......Those Iranians are DEAD.

top topics

join