It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Introduction: Artura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I go by the alias Artura. Last year I had a paranormal experience that was beyond belief. The experience led to some phenomenal findings that I would like to share.

I jumped the gun earlier and posted a theory of everything, for which it is the direct fruit of the paranormal experience, and I see it was removed. Hopefully in time I will be able to share this with readers. For now a simple introduction will suffice.

It is a pleasure to be here. I am looking forward to contributing and learning from you.
edit on 12-10-2011 by artura because: Spelling error.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by artura

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank you for the informative and warm welcome. I will familiarize myself with the terms of use, which look to be quite thorough.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by artura

Most of it is copyrights stuff you'll never have to remember or deal with

It's the second half that is most important, regarding posting behavior and civility

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats and I hope to read your paranormal experience soon.

Take care

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Excellent. This is a very nice website, I am glad that the moderators take a hard line on inflammatory posts. Negativity as an inhibitory reflex lessens the stimulus potential of the brain, which leads to a lack of creativity and a concrete understanding of the universe. In other words, thanks!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Thanks Dr Cosma. I too also enjoy bacon, and bacon with bacon. Pleasure to be here my friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by artura

Thanks Dr Cosma. I too also enjoy bacon, and bacon with bacon. Pleasure to be here my friend.

Youre welcome mate.

And put some more bacon on that bacon

Take care, see you around.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by artura
Negativity as an inhibitory reflex lessens the stimulus potential of the brain, which leads to a lack of creativity and a concrete understanding of the universe.

Some brain-cogs had just spontaneously loosened their foothold and shot out of my ears when I had to wrap my mind around your profound statement!

Welcome to ATS! Looking forward to an account of your supernatural experience.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hello peeps!!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and make it be known I intend to contribute (iq pending) to this already strange but awesome site! (as I write this just got reminded I have 24 hours to watch siege of the dead!).

Daniel Price

xx

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by artura

Welcome. I hope we can learn much from your direct experiences of the unknown. Why was your theory removed? Did you post it in the introduction forum without your 20 posts? Was it filled with humorous profanity?

top topics

join