It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trioxsalen ( Human Skin Mutagen )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A photoactive substance called (8MOP) 5'8' Methoxypsoralen can alter the genetic make-up of human skin and activate the Tyrosinase enzyme. Upon injestion or topical application ( along with UVA), (8MOP) forms monofunctional (addition to a single strand of DNA) and bifunctional (Cross linking to psoralen on both strands of DNA). This activates an enzyme that oxidizes Tyrosine to L-Dopa and L-Dopa to Dopaquinone and will give you a tan. (8MOP) is Located in Oil of Bergamot.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Are you by any chance a salesman?

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'll take forty bottles.

What are you saying here? I get that it can mutate, but what does this have to do with aliens?

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
actually...

trioxsalen is a chemical pigmenting photosensitizing agent obtained from several plants, mainly psoralea corylifolia. It is administered either topically or orally in conjunction with ultraviolet light in the treatment of vitiligo.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I still dont know what this has to do with aliens...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Forget the darned aliens for a moment. Is this something that will prevent me from being an FAA hazard at the beach this year. Can it keep me from blinding fellow beach-goers? Could it stop Klansmen from looking at me and think, "Man. That guys too white even for my ideologies!"?

Where do I get some? I don't have to join a MLM scheme and go to stupid rallies, do I?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
must join a cd club.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
AAAaarrgh!! Nooooo!

Can't they just charge me outrageous prices like everyone else? Must they also be cruel?

top topics

join