It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Questions for online bussiness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
1) Why am I unable to see who sell the product I want to buy? If the way I get in isn't right, could you help to point it to me?
this one for example. How can I know is it completely new or a second hand.? and what if I want to discuss the price with the seller, how shall I do?

2) Are there any website which categorized information issued by anybody for free as an internet platform? If there is, please introduce to me.

3) Do you know any most famous or your favored or hot B2B and C2C website? Would you mind put the top three links for each of them?

Thanks in advance for your help.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It might help if you spelled the word business correctly.
Yeah, I'm being a smart ass. Edit is your friend though.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by emile
1) Why am I unable to see who sell the product I want to buy? If the way I get in isn't right, could you help to point it to me?
this one for example. How can I know is it completely new or a second hand.? and what if I want to discuss the price with the seller, how shall I do?

2) Are there any website which categorized information issued by anybody for free as an internet platform? If there is, please introduce to me.

3) Do you know any most famous or your favored or hot B2B and C2C website? Would you mind put the top three links for each of them?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1) You don't. That's the chance you take when buying online. On the site in question though, your best bet is to take the sellers' ranking into consideration. The higher the ranking, the more trustworthy they are. The only way I know of to discuss prices are on auctions. Maybe there's a link that takes you directly to the buyer?.....

The other 2 questions you have may not be answerable because of the terms and conditions here. It may be construed as promoting other sites, which isn't allowed. Your best bet here is to go to forums that specialize in this type of thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Aye, there's an important line on the product page:

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging

If that isn't the case when it arrives, I'm pretty sure you have the right to return it and raise a dispute with both ebay and paypal. But as the user above says, they have a rating of 99.7%... which in ebay terms is 'exceptionally good'. Best of luck.

top topics

join