It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top GOP Official and Bundler: We know who our candidate will be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
thegatewaypundit

“I think tomorrow, we’ll be contacting one another and probably put something together with Romney… And I would say that the race is now Romney and Obama. Quite frankly, the enthusiasm wasn’t there at the outset. He’s less conservative than a lot of us would like. However, our first and foremost goal is to defeat Obama. And we do believe Romney, in terms of independents, will be a strong candidate. We will coalesce behind him now… the time has come to get behind him… Tomorrow I’ll be on the phone all day. Quite frankly, it’ll be easier, because now we know who it is who will be our nominee. So we will pull our Rolodexes out and get to work.”

So where to start at this? so you thought that you, the people had say in this? its always about the money, Money talks people. The GOP always had known who the candidate was going to be, just like they did back in 2008 why you think Ron Paul back then lost? it wasnt because of the votes or this staged, fake democracy but its because they always had known.
Just remember who was running against bill clintion in the 90s? well it was no other then bob dole, our democracies are a fake it seems

By this news story it feels like america is in a dictatorship since they know whosse going to be a nominee, another i should point if it is Romney and Obama, Obama will win easily.

The same then goes for here in Canada.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It really is funny how there seems to have been a mass exodus of politicians in this country. Romney is a joke, his party knows it, the whole world knows it. What sort of world do we live in that we have to "settle" with a decision, because quite frankly, everyone can do a whole lot better. Shameful

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This is kind of a it "duh", and I don't mean that toward you...

Perry, Cain, Bachman et al are all just red meat to the fringe. The reality is that politicians still have to actually win not only the Primary but also the General election.

Romney and Huntsman are the ones that have the better chance of holding the Moderates and Independents.
Simple math, really.

But Obama will be reelected anyway so it's a moot point.

join