It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

www.bullypolice.org...

I did a quick check and didnt see any state with over 2% ratio.

Your source of ESTIMATES doesn't name the reason for bullying. So, are you just ASSUMING that the 2% who are bullied are the 2% who have gay parents? Is that what you're saying?

You're making a statement that 100% of kids with gay parents are bullied. You're also making a statement that a very small percentage of kids with straight parents are bullied. Please show me a source on these statistics.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I really like this part,"children of gay couples".
When these "gays" are able to physically produce
a child with NO outside help,then I will consider this
trash.
Remember,it takes a male and a female to produce
a baby,of course there is test tubes,turkey basters...
Bottom line...two men can not make a baby,two women
can't either,you need something from each.

So then, should a heterosexual couple who cannot have children due to medical reasons also be denied the chance to be parents?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Your source of ESTIMATES doesn't name the reason for bullying. So, are you just ASSUMING that the 2% who are bullied are the 2% who have gay parents? Is that what you're saying?

You're making a statement that 100% of kids with gay parents are bullied. You're also making a statement that a very small percentage of kids with straight parents are bullied. Please show me a source on these statistics.

No, the 2% are the ones with straight parents.
Ive shown you a source for that.

Every kid with gay parents will be bullied. If you disagree with that then you clearly dont know kids.
I doubt theres a source for that but prove to me the numbers dont increase with gay parents.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Flyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

That is different,that is a man and a woman using
medical help to have a baby.A NORMAL family,a
man,a woman and children.
God made Adam and Eve,not Adam and Steve!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Did God personally tell you this? Because plenty of christian churches now accept evolution and homosexuality. So what makes your religious concepts better than theirs? When did God tell you the plan for humanity? I'm pretty sure this same God also said judge not lest you be judged. You have all this faith that you KNOW what God wants, what his laws are etc...but you have no faith that your God can handle any sins in the after life. I missed the part in the bible where it says I leave you humans in charge you take my place until I come back.

I guess you missed the part about the Bible being written by humans, the part where the Bible has been translated incorrectly 5 million times over. I guess you missed the part where religious domination was partially achieved by procreation. I guess you missed the part that the Bible was written in part to control, to gain wealth and authority.

Do not speak for God because you couldn't be further from love.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Any church that accepts homosexuallity as being
normal or acceptable,is a false church!
I have probably forgotten a lot more then you ever knew
in your life.
edit on 12-10-2011 by mamabeth because: added

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

This is a reply on your post about the majority of Americans supporting gay marriage in page 5.I didn't want to quote it because it had a bunch of other quotes in it allready and i didn't want to cause a mess.

In California the majority of people voted for same sex marriage to be illegal (there were lots of threads in ATS about it) but that got overruled somehow by a federal judge.
I see all the time people in here talking about supporting freedom and yet they're throwing a party if freedom is being denied for the sake of their own personal agenda.

Personally i think we should focus on two things: "Will the british people have a say on this?If they will have a say and it wont be on favor of this "proposal",will it be heard?"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Some ministers even marry gay couples OMG...
According to who are these churches false?
Where is your christian modesty? I don't think God would be happy with you being a know it all. Isn't EVERYTHING according to God's plan?
edit on 12-10-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is illogical. A child comes from mother and father.

Even if the child lives with gays or lesbians he has to put his/her biological parents name.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Because these "ministers" are trying to be politically correct.
I don't have to be politically correct,I am a middle-aged grandma
and I stand firm in my beliefs!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

reply to post by AnonymousFem

I really like this part,"children of gay couples".
When these "gays" are able to physically produce
a child with NO outside help,then I will consider this
trash.
Remember,it takes a male and a female to produce
a baby,of course there is test tubes,turkey basters...
Bottom line...two men can not make a baby,two women
can't either,you need something from each.

So then, should a heterosexual couple who cannot have children due to medical reasons also be denied the chance to be parents?

Hell yea! A baby should grow with mom and dad. If you can't find him/her a mom and dad, don't give him/her a gay or lesbian couple. Find him a mom and dad!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

People like you make me sick, you take a religion that is supposed to be about love and use as a tool of hate and judgement and to feel morally superior to everyone else. You are no christian, you're just a deluded, hateful old woman.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

People like you make me sick, you take a religion that is supposed to be about love and use as a tool of hate and judgement and to feel morally superior to everyone else. You are no christian, you're just a deluded, hateful old woman.

?How does your sickness manifest. I read alot about how something makes someone 'sick' but never quite understood it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Changes like the one in the OP directly relate to me in my line of work (helping famlies who need help, ALL families, not just those that the bigoted approve of
)

The human capacity for sensationalism and building mountains out of molehills will never cease to amaze me.

This has nothing to do with 'destroying' anything. All it has to do with is common courtesy and recognizing that modern family life is a diverse thing and that we are not all the same. As in the saying "it takes all sorts to make a world".

Mums and Dads will still, and always, be mum and dad, or whatever term a family likes to use, the use of the terms parent 1 and 2 has no bearing on anything away from the field of record keeping and anyone who seriously believes it is in any way insidious ought to be seeking medical help.

edit on 12-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
No, the 2% are the ones with straight parents.
Ive shown you a source for that.

It's not broken down as gay and straight in the estimates you provided. The 2% is ALL children.

Every kid with gay parents will be bullied.

Show me your source for that information.

I doubt theres a source for that but prove to me the numbers dont increase with gay parents.

YOU made the claim. YOU provide the source. You can't just make an outrageous claim and then demand people prove you wrong. :shk:

Originally posted by Jepic
Even if the child lives with gays or lesbians he has to put his/her biological parents name.

You're wrong. If a child is legally adopted, their LEGAL parents are the people who adopted them, not the biological parents.

Originally posted by Jepic

Hell yea! A baby should grow with mom and dad. If you can't find him/her a mom and dad, don't give him/her a gay or lesbian couple. Find him a mom and dad!

A heterosexual couple IS a mom and dad.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I am a baby boomer...I was taught right from wrong.
In church, I was taught about the family being the moral
fabric of society.
In this Godless society we live in now,we are encouraged
to destroy the values many of us were brought up with.We
are told we have to accept lifestyles that contradict God
and nature as being "normal".
I don't have to accept that abominable lifestyle as being normal.
I will accept these individuals to live their lives without fear of
being beaten,murdered,denied jobs,homes to live in...
I will NOT accept their lifestyle to be normal and NEVER acceptable
as an alternate choices for children.
Before anyone screams you're a homophobe! The meaning of
this word is a fear of homosexuals.I DO NOT fear homosexuals.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
EU Times is a known BS site.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I am a baby boomer...I was taught right from wrong.
In church, I was taught about the family being the moral
fabric of society.

Yeah, me, too. But somehow I managed to grow out of the hatred, superiority and separation that organized religion instilled in me. Good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So, to you, according to what you wrote, an orphaned infant is better off in an institution or with abusive straight adoptees who beat it but got through the system than they would be living with loving caring adoptees who are also gay.

And you are serious, are you?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by ShortMemory

Excuse me there has always been discrimination when it comes to same sex couples. The change in the law will give same sex couples more equality. Which I support.

Me too.

This is a great decision for equality.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join