It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyWakeUp
This is crazy, and this does not give gay people any rights or make anyone even, if anything this takes away from it all - "parent 1 parent 2"??? wtf dat like some robot ish, its crazy. This is proof they are starting to make adjustments for the new world order.

NWO's going to be gay?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by MyWakeUp
This is crazy, and this does not give gay people any rights or make anyone even, if anything this takes away from it all - "parent 1 parent 2"??? wtf dat like some robot ish, its crazy. This is proof they are starting to make adjustments for the new world order.

NWO's going to be gay?

Fantastic! Where do I sign up??

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
These changes are obviously a welcoming thing to homosexual couples etc...and if this brings in more of a level playing field for discriminated families then so be it.
However in my experience especially inthe UK changes like this usually end up being a bonanza for people screwing the benefit sytem and fraudsters.
Like I said if this brings more equality & peace all round I am for it but as I said above I predict this system will be used for the advantage of "special groups" and they will somehow gain an advantage over others IMHO.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Could they at least be somewhat more gender specific?
I fully support gays / lesbians as much as I support straight, bi, asexual etcetera but I feel like this was a bad decision...

I'm perfectly okay with same-sex couples becoming parents and feel there is nothing wrong with that, but the traditional family structure of one nurturing "feminine" (if not female) parent and one "masculine" (if not male) parent worked very well,

and so they should at least come up with something somewhat specific to the role of the parent in the child's life, even if it's a lot looser than Mother / Father.

I also agree that although somewhat paranoid, OP has a seriously good point about the number of parents.
This could actually develop into something that enables multiple parents / culty situations/ polygamy, which is something I DO personally disapprove of.

The numbering implies that numbers are flexible, if you know what I mean.

D: Eek, what's wrong with the traditional family structure folks?

This is all a bit strange.

All due respect

-Chlo ♥

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Europe no, Great Britain, or the United Kingdom, or whatever you want to call them. EUROPE they are not by popular choice, they deal in Pounds not in Euros. The family is alive and well and living in Europe. Ask anyone who's lived here. I've been living in Spain the last 25 years and here family values are still strong - not like in America where they don't get along, don't spend time together, and people can't wait to get rid of their parents to the retirement home and send their kids off to school the military or just kicking them out.
This OP has no base in fact, and the poster has very little on which to base an opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. What on earth are you wittering about? Since when did the adding of an option to an official form that nobody has to choose and most will never see affect the way that families live their lives?

What utter twaddle.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
How would a gay couple who put "father, father" be discriminated against?

Furthermore, by establishing this "Parent 1, Parent 2" thing, they are essentially admitting that people are stereotyping gay couples. If that is the case, this is being done purely to hide the fact that some couples are the same sex. If the whole point of this is to hide the fact that someone is gay, what's the point? I thought gays wanted to be accepted by society, not hidden from them. This whole thing is absurd and makes no sense. It's backwards. Gays want to be accepted, but implement laws to hide the very fact that they are homosexuals?

Also, how is this helping discrimination? It's not solving any issue, it's just trying to avoid the discrimination of people by hiding. That's not solving anything. Therefore, this is idiotic, does nothing to further any kind of tolerance or acceptance on homosexual lifestyle, and IS purely politically correct. Way to go!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There has been discrimination, when it comes to same-sex couples. Changes in the law, will give same-sex couples more equality. LED Flashlights I support.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

If your ego is so fragile that seeing the words mother and father on documents you have to fill out, that you don't have the wit to cross out "Mother" and write Father 2 or "daddy", If you would want to try and completely erase the fact that a child was born of a womans womb, by neccessity, and not your rectum, if you feel any kind of jealousy because of it.
Your a very sad individual in need of a lot of things because you lack so very much.
Heres a hug to help you along, feel better?.
Excellent know you can carry on being a tool used to destroy the Family Identity because it suits those who program you to behave like that. tool, it is in the dictionary look it up.
Also "stupidity", is a device, in hands like yours.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Why not just put on the form: Parent (s) and two spaces... that way nobody is offended.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree, so often we get caught up in this non-issues. For example, gays in the military. Basic human decency says you don't pry into people sex lives, it just not anyone else's business as long as it is between consenting adults... so why was this ever an issue? These are invented issues, invented around hot button topics to get us fighting each other instead of them.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
Could this open up for multiple parents?
Parent 1 - 3 and what not?
Or am i just thinking to much out of the box now?

Aren't most of society's problems caused one way or another by not enough parents for the existing children? 3 parents per child sounds like a pretty good thing.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

So, because a gay/lesbian/transgendered/furry/fluffy/polygamist can't be called a dad, no one can.

How does this affect your life: It just shows how much mind-control is actually required to make them seem normal.

But you're right. This will decrease prejudice. And everyone will secretly begin to admire them, and want to hire them and think happy thoughts about them, when they aren't even in the room. Absolutely no one will be offended by this little attempt to reshape society to look more like the lavender fringe.

Way to go.

OMG that must be why my 3 year old son was calling me number one this morning. My life is ruined. It's surprising the power that just some printed text in a form can have in our regular day to day lives! what next? will they take away my TV?

-rrr

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join