It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Annee

Do you notice, members go out of their way to paint a different picture, to what actually is in the Article. Amusing to say the least, when the whole story is known and they are caught out. Star for you!

It is such a none issue.

Some people minds - on the other hand . . .

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
We all know how important it is to dumb down the education system so the minority slower kids aren't made to feel left out rather than just teach the slower kids to cope.

We all know this is a brave new better world.

Every child has the right to an education.

Every parent has the right to pay for private schooling if the public system does not fit their child's need.

Yes - - absolutely it is a better world today in accepting all people - - then it was in the 50s. I know. I was there.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by steveknows

Females to the exact same thing towards other females so what is the difference from a male doing this?

Is it so disgusting to males over Homosexuals looking at other males, but it is okay for Lesbians to look at heterosexual females?

You need to take a closer look at what I said.

A hetero man could also be flattered by a homosexual man looking at him.

The real problem is in the mind of the hetero man. Get over it. Laugh about it. Enjoy the compliment.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

We all know how important it is to dumb down the education system so the minority slower kids aren't made to feel left out rather than just teach the slower kids to cope.

Aren't you slightly off topic with this remark? Or do you really think, homosexuality will slow down the education?

For the rest: Take it easy! It is all about being nice and polite with each other. Nobody forces you to become gay at all.
And if it makes you more comfortable: I think, that homosexuality is caused by a socialization, where something went wrong. But there is no reason to decline homosexuals or even hate them. Most of them are simply people, who try to live their lives. It is more easy and enjoyable, when we take them just as the human beings they are.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
And if it makes you more comfortable: I think, that homosexuality is caused by a socialization, where something went wrong.

Homosexuality is a completely natural birth difference - - - such as some people are born left handed.

It is not about socialization.

But that is off topic too.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

O, I would like to discuss it with people like you. Of course, we could not answer this, because scientists are still guessing how much is inherited and how much is conditined by the milieu.
But I think I would shock too many ATSers with questions like "How much homosexuality is in every one of us?" and "How would we react, if our son/daughter tells us he/she is homosexual?"

Okay... Back to the important topic, that Europe destroys the traditional values and the sexual identity by putting "parent1" and "parent2" into British passports!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

My brother did not become a homosexual by choice. He knew from a young age he was who he was. Off course he fought it and tried to deny it. Although everyone around him including his so called friends knew he was different. He came out at the age of 18, and has never been accepted for who he is. And I as his sister love him more for who he is. Not for what society wants him to be.
edit on 14-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
This isn't really happening, it's just a silly article to stir reactionary people up.

All these "it's political correctness gone MAD!" articles are the same, whether they're aimed at Muslims, homosexuals or one armed purple dwarves from Neptune. Put down your pitchfolks people there are no gay men or women anywhere calling for the words mother and father to be replaced. Deary me.

No - one end of the pincer is trying to make it so that biological parents are meaningless, and the other side of the attempt is to change the meaning of the words themselves.

When people notice that, they are terrible people.

I'm willing to accept homosexuals into the community of family. I am NOT willing to allow the fundamental changes that are being pushed to make parents meaningless automatons of the governments and special interests groups will.

Which is what people are noticing, and what they are noticing isn't incorrect. It isn't acceptable.

Be careful about your message - you are going to get caught in the crossfire.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

They are not changing anything what so ever, so it is not changing the meaning of the word Family. It is just an administrative move, to allow same sex couples to put their names as parent 1 or parent 2 on their Children's Passports. The mother and father will not be removed from the forms. It is being blown out of proportion.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

O, I would like to discuss it with people like you. Of course, we could not answer this, because scientists are still guessing how much is inherited and how much is conditined by the milieu.
But I think I would shock too many ATSers with questions like "How much homosexuality is in every one of us?" and "How would we react, if our son/daughter tells us he/she is homosexual?"

Okay... Back to the important topic, that Europe destroys the traditional values and the sexual identity by putting "parent1" and "parent2" into British passports!

Just one more comment. I do support the sliding scale - - and believe most people are close to the middle. But their are those born further one side or the other. Those in the middle could be affected by socialization.

In my 20 years of following this - - - every BI person I talked to - - did have a preference to one gender or the other - - but enjoyed both.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

They are not changing anything what so ever, so it is not changing the meaning of the word Family. It is just an administrative move, to allow same sex couples to put their names as parent 1 or parent 2 on their Children's Passports. The mother and father will not be removed from the forms. It is being blown out of proportion.

You are ignoring the bigger picture, you are ignoring the actual words of the people pushing these changes, and you are ignoring the actual implemented legislation on this subject.

It isn't nearly as innocuous as that.

This is just an administrative change, true.

The overall tone of the entire push together however is not inobvious to people. They don't find it acceptable, and even the people who are willing to be tolerant are also willing to swing back the other way on the words of a person who captures their imagination and heart.

Because, pretending that there isn't a greater plan in motion is a lie, and everyone knows it. That most of the people are willing to shift around because they like their gay cousin doesn't mean that they aren't concerned and they don't see it.

You can only beat so many people down with the same words before they start to become immunized to them and their natural defenses spring back.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is just political correctness BS that only serves to further erode social structure. Say what you want about your labels. "Gay" or "Straight", "Mother" or "Father" it doesn't make a difference. Men are Men. Women are women. Always have been. Always will be. Shifting labels isn't going to change that. It isn't going to make people more equal. It's this kind of stuff that actually separates people further. Which is what I was getting from the OP. Your labels and obsession with "equality", whatever that is, are only deluding you from what's really going on. Much like Multiculturalism only furthers racism. Wake up and look at what's going on in front of your face!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Do some genoelogy. This will ease your mind and you got full control. Though you never will know, if the father is really the father. Especially if the marriage was five month before the birth.

Bureaucracy can be annoying, but it does not really have much influence on a person's life beyond such things. As Carlson of the roof uses to say: This does not bother a great mind.

So great minds who bother should ask Carlson, who he was talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Siddharta

My brother did not become a homosexual by choice. He knew from a young age he was who he was. Off course he fought it and tried to deny it. Although everyone around him including his so called friends knew he was different. He came out at the age of 18, and has never been accepted for who he is. And I as his sister love him more for who he is. Not for what society wants him to be.

Yes - - my best friend from high school's son is gay. You could tell when he was 4 that something was different. You just knew. He wasn't feminine - - it was something else. A specific energy? An aura? I can not explain it - - but it was obvious.

They moved away when he was six and we lost track of each other. We recently connected via FB. He is now in his 20s and she confirmed what I always knew.

There are now camps for gender sensitive children. Primary children - some as young as 4.

Science does not know why some people are born left handed either.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Do some genoelogy. This will ease your mind and you got full control. Though you never will know, if the father is really the father. Especially if the marriage was five month before the birth.

Bureaucracy can be annoying, but it does not really have much influence on a person's life beyond such things. As Carlson of the roof uses to say: This does not bother a great mind.

So great minds who bother should ask Carlson, who he was talking about.

I do "do" geneology. You might even say that that is what set me in motion for being awful curious about just how much monkeying around bureaucrats covering their butts and social reformers with sins to hide frack around with things.

Of course you can know if your father is your father. That's the awesome thing about modern genetic tests.

Bureaucracy can frack things up right good if the wrong people get in. Social experiments of wide ranging calibre are in the works.

Have you read the legal definition of a parent? It might set your mind less at ease.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I do "do" geneology. You might even say that that is what set me in motion for being awful curious about just how much monkeying around bureaucrats covering their butts and social reformers with sins to hide frack around with things.

I do genealogy too. So what.

Parent - - is who is legally responsible for the child. It is that simple. And unnecessary to go into any further descriptive.

Would you prefer Legal 1 to Parent 1?

Making this into a mountain is ridiculous. If you have a problem with being a number - - go after Social Security.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Seems we are all interested in genealogy. Maybe we should come together at that point and share.

Maybe it is frustrating to some, that genealogy programs don't take care for modern patchwork families. That's really a big problem. For programmers. But it shouldn't be for us.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Political correctness is getting out of hand.

We are here because we have a mother and a father not a parent 1 and parent 2.

If homosexuality was normal the human race would die out through not breeding. Not forgetting to mention that normal is defined by the natural acts of the majority in any species.

Political correctness is pointless and is actually doing harm.

The average student isn't getting to exercise his/her brain to the max because the education system has been dumbed down for the minority slower kids.. They're being taught everyone is a winner when in reality not everyone is a winner.

To say womankind so as not to upset the women libs is silly as woman is man. man with a womb or "woman" and is a member of mankind.

Women can't do everything men can do like men can't do everything women can do. Any anthropologist and .psychologists knows this but aren't allowed to say it. And if a man doesn't want to do women things it's because he's a male and not because of Chauvinism and an inability to get in touch with his feminine side.

And women who want to be mums and stay at home aren't drones and haven't been conditioned. They are females who have chosen to be mothers and actually want to be full time mums.

No this is not off topic. this is about political correctness becoming more pathetic and now wanting to change the gender of parenthood to a cold parent 1 and parent 2 to satisfy a minority group lest that minority group feel to be a minority.

This is not being offensive. This is just an example of the other side of it.

Can no one see the point to the post?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If homosexuality was normal the human race would die out through not breeding. Not forgetting to mention that normal is defined by the natural acts of the majority in any species.

This ignorance again?

Parent 1 and Parent 2 - - is no big deal. It simplifies an already unnecessary complicated procedure.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I do genealogy too. So what.

Parent - - is who is legally responsible for the child. It is that simple. And unnecessary to go into any further descriptive.

I have to agree with you. The majority of the responses to this post focus on the heterosexual birth or adoptive parents or homosexual or bi-sexual birth or adoptive parents.

One of my nieces abandoned her daughter, my great niece, when she was less than a year old (she was quite messed up herself at the time so in the end it was for the best). My great niece was later adopted by another family member....

My mother

So my great niece is my sister too and her great-grandmother is her parent.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join