It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Regardless of gender, if two people truly love each other and wish to consumate that love, it is their right.
So, I am 110% behind you. Love is the most beautiful emotion in the universe and should not be tainted.

That would be tained love. Sorry after I wrote it, I could not resist that small pun.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

Don't you even think that people have a right to choose for themselves?
I think that people have a right to do what they want to do, as long as they don't hurt someone else.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
reply to post by Walkers

Don't you even think that people have a right to choose for themselves?
I think that people have a right to do what they want to do, as long as they don't hurt someone else.

Yes. They have every right to choose for themselves. If they are a man, they can choose any woman they like, if they are a woman, they can choose any man they like. Simple

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Really, this is idiocy at its best and a deep, BAD sign of our decadence (it's not evolution, it's decadence). My father/mother aren't "parent 1&2" for me, they're my father and mother, plain and simple. If a gay couple wanna have a family adopting one or more children it's OK for me, I see NO problems at all but they simply cannot be "mother" and "father", it's quite obvious. Why should I accept to see this dehumanization because we need to be "politically correct" (read hypocrites) and make all equal? We're NOT equal, we're different and we should be PROUD to be DIFFERENT.

My 2 cents

Originally posted by FejkNick

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

www.eutimes.net

Traditional words ‘father’ and ‘mother’ will be replaced with official terms Parent 1 and Parent 2 in Britain. The terms will be used in official documents. The authorities decided to make such a “politically correct” move to accommodate same-sex couples. Experts are sure, though, that the matter is not about the requirements of certain social groups. The decision is another step towards the destruction of traditional families.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.waleso nline.co.uk

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by ShortMemory

Excuse me there has always been discrimination when it comes to same sex couples. The change in the law will give same sex couples more equality. Which I support.

i know there has, and let me state i support them 100%.
but this law is not about equality, its just plain pointless..people are just going to get mad at same sex couples who cant be proud of what they are so they have to go make themselves feel better by [snip] the world with legal loopholes
this will not help any discrimination and will only increase it
there is nothing wrong with calling your parents mother and father. all the same sex couples are doing is removing one word and replacing it with the other? get over it
edit on 12/10/11 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Your 2nd link,?

Can I ask what all that is about?

And what does it have to do with Same sex couple have their names put on their children's passports?

Unless you have posted the wrong link

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

They are not getting rid of Mother and Father on Passports, this is getting blown out of proportion. They are giving same sex couple who have children the same rights as Heterosexual couples to have their names on their children's passports. Instead of having say, Father + Father on their passports, they have changed it to parent 1 and parent 2.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I was posting it as an additional link to my thoughts, not for the story itself.
I was thinking on the law making it easier to adopt children that were being taken from their parents.
As i stated in the comment, i added it as an additional link. Sorry if I confused you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
And another bigot shows his colours

How on earth does this affect your life? It only gives equal rights to gays/lesbians.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
We all know what government bureaucracy is like.

This is just pieces of paper needed to satisfy the govt's needs.

just because it is on a govt document does not mean its is going to change the way a parent raises a family.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
by their logic i could get the law changed back because its discriminating different sex parents.
this is not the way to fix discrimination

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

The paper is not about the way a family raises their children. It is about giving Same sex couples the same rights as Heterosexual Couples. What is wrong with that? It wont affect anyone else.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
by their logic i could get the law changed back because its discriminating different sex parents.
this is not the way to fix discrimination

How on earth does this discriminate same sex couples? By not calling them woman or man?

What a ridiculous statement

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Explain to me how it is discriminating to other couples?

So giving Same sex couples the same rights as Heterosexual couples is wrong in your opinion?

This is the year 2011 not the Victorian days you know.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
A family is comprised of 1 man + 1 woman and their children. I do not recognise homosexuals as being in relationships or being parents.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

Not in my name. A marriage = one man and one woman. A relationship = one man and one woman. A family = one man and one woman + their children. I will never change my views, no matter how hard they try and force them down our throats.

Has nothing to do with you. YOU have made your choice. YOU choose to have a partner of the opposite sex. No one is forcing you to change YOUR choice, and today society is finally allowing EVERYONE to make their own choice on the sex of their partner.

You seem to think, and this is obvious from your posts all over this board, that there is some grand conspiracy to MAKE YOU gay, communist, american ect; No one cares what you choose, and no one wants to make you change your mind, as much as we might disagree.

This IS a free society after all.

As for the OP - frankly, I am just happy if there ARE two parents, could care less on the their sex, at the end of the day I count on people to raise their children to be productive citizens, if two men can do that and it makes life easier to have "parent 1" and "parent 2" then so be it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

Again that is your opinion you are entitled to it. As I am entitled to defend Homosexual or Lesbian couples.. What ever your views are you will not change my mind on this. They should have the same rights as anyone else. Same sex couples give as much love to their children the same as heterosexual couples. So get over it already.
edit on 12-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I wonder if that opens the way for having a parent n°3 and parent n°4?

Because, like I had a stepmother and a stepfather, on each side..........

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Oh wow.
I'm just glad i'm not a kid.

I'd would be sooo confused, I know my statement is not considering kids reseted value, but family is literally the backbone of society. I can't judge your sexuality but please leave the kids alone. Unfortunatly, so far, two mens or two womens together, can't have babies, theres no way on earth it can be moraly accepted as a society,

Just imagine yourselves in 2111, you will see a whole new meaning at Londonistan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join