It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo21
Some legal guardians are uncles, an aunties and older siblings. Then "mother", "father" is not applicable. Specifying parents as 1, 2 makes sense. Get it? Besides, I have no problem with the Government not keeping such a thorough check of what's in my pants.

"Guardian" is the word you are looking for then. Parent or Guardian.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Yeah, it made me open up allot of what if's when I thought about this. What if they are planning something big and know that there will be allot of children without parents, so they get this into the system beforehand so that when the time comes a "family" can be 4 parents and 10 children and the original idea of a "family" is wiped out.
Do I sound crazy when I put it that way?

Yes, you do! You sound like you`ve been on ATS for too too long!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
I am really tired of the PC crap!

I like the PC crap.

So much better then the little boxes (and neighborhoods) people were put in in the 50s. And then other people deciding who had rights and who didn't.

Ah yes - - everyone that was "different" lived in their own little neighborhoods.

Wasn't that special.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What stupidity is this? Is this what the world has become being given a number instead of an endearing term?
I can see it now , Kid: 1 , 1 can I have a cookie? 2 TWO 1 wont give me a cookie.
So what if they're same sex why dont they want to be both called mum or dad?.
Just sounds like people justifying their own jobs and who decides whos going to be number 1 and being number 1 does it convey preferential treatment in the custody courts?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkers

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Walkers

And your biased views shows. So what if children of Gay couples are allowed to have their parents names on their passports, what harm does it do to you? Answer None.

Homosexuality is just wrong. Brainwashing children into thinking that this perverted way of living is acceptable is even worse. No ifs, no buts.

Walkers, it`s truly astounding that you`re on an open-minded forum such as this, and that you have that attitude. Hundreds of years ago, people thought that Black people were sub-human, but WORLD HAS PROGRESSED. 200 years from now, people will be aghast that anyone ever made comments such as yours.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well I have no problem with the parent 1 and parent 2 thing IF it`s used when it`s needed. But I hope this isn`t the beginning of something so over the top politically correct that an actual mother and father are called Parent 1 and Parent 2. That`s a bit ridiculous. Oh, and I`m gay.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Well I have no problem with the parent 1 and parent 2 thing IF it`s used when it`s needed. But I hope this isn`t the beginning of something so over the top politically correct that an actual mother and father are called Parent 1 and Parent 2. That`s a bit ridiculous. Oh, and I`m gay.

I am an actual mother.

So what? How does parent 1 - - - take anything away from me being a mother.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
People, please, this has been said so many times now.

IT'S ONLY FOR OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION.

YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE FORCED TO CALL YOU PARENT 1 / PARENT 2.

YOU WILL NOT BE REFERRED AS PARENT 1 / PARENT 2.

For goodness sake, did anyone read the news source? Albeit the extremely biased news source, but at least they were honest about it's usage!

It's a term that's being added to documentation so where you would have Mother's Signature it should also say /Parent/(1) or where it may say Father's Signature it should also say /Parent(2).

It isn't getting rid of your precious vibrations you know so dearly as mother or father, just adding to them!
edit on 12-10-2011 by voidla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hmm, I live in England and this is the first I've heard of it.

Pretty good idea though, I mean same sex couples and marriages have become more accepted and mainstream now so it gets a thumbs up from me

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I couldn't care less what this messed up world does anymore. Being gay is a mental disorder no different to pedophilia in my opinion and they should be looked at as such, and I honestly also couldn't care less about them, just keep them away from children and normal folk.

Also don't care what you think about me either, I know my family is happy, healthy and live a normal life away from the twisted world of the big city people.

Oh yes, isn't it amazing people like me exist hey? Just before you all comment on my NON PC view.
edit on 12-10-2011 by spurge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is just a sly way to allow people to Hide the true identity of the real parents of a child and allow "legal guardians" to pretend to be the real parents.

I would know, since I grew up thinking my grandparents were my real parents, then found out when I was like 10 that they were actually my grandparents and they adopted me.

I am kind of sick how the state will aid people in covering up the true parents of a child and will abet in making these "legal guardians" become so ingrained as their only 'parents' that kids will never know the truth about their origins.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by voidla
People, please, this has been said so many times now.

IT'S ONLY FOR OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION.

YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE FORCED TO CALL YOU PARENT 1 / PARENT 2.

YOU WILL NOT BE REFERRED AS PARENT 1 / PARENT 2.

In official documents my grandparents are listed as my biological parents. That's in the USA circa 1981.

How am I suppose to know which woman gave birth to me? Yes IT DOES MATTER...

Maybe folks like you who were lucky enough to be raised by your real parents don't care, but I never knew my real mother and these "Official Documents" helped cover up my true origins by listing completely misleading data points.

While all of you folks debate homosexuality and such, people like me who were adopted are left by the way-side and will find it even harder to discover the truth about their origins.

So enjoy focusing on homosexuality when that's one of the least important aspects of this type of legislation.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This is one VERY valid point and legitimate concern that these idiot bureaucrats just are too stupid to see, just to please a bunch of queers.

Just because a group of people are politically vocal, doesn't mean it's the mainstream view! Another point useless politicians don't understand.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It won't be long until 'Parent 1 and Parent 2' are replaced by definitions like 'Designated human resources parental unit 1' or some other junk

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spurge
I couldn't care less what this messed up world does anymore. Being gay is a mental disorder no different to pedophilia

What is the motto of ATS?

Deny ignorance?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You have personal issues - - - and choose to relate them to this?

Your personal issue - - - has no connection to this.

My children's father was adopted. My children don't know who their "real" grandparents are. So what. Sure it would be nice to know - - - but a parent is the one who raises you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That's the motto alright. And people supporting Gays are just that, ignorant!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My God, where do these people come from that think pedophilia and homosexuality are the same thing? All your doing is making ATS look bad. Other than that, there are better things to complain about in this world.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

Apart from the consenting adults crap, you tell me how they are any different! Both are sexually attracted to something that isn't the norm.

Please explain. I'm listening.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spurge
reply to post by Annee

That's the motto alright. And people supporting Gays are just that, ignorant!

Uh huh. Maybe when you grow up you'll have real knowledge.

Supporters of gay rights are winning - - Deal with it.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join