It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

There is nobody I love more in the world than Parent 1 and Parent 2! In the future Parent 1 and Parent 2 can be merged into just a single parent called "Government Nanny" to make things simpler. Why have all this division in the world? The next time my mom calls I'll tell her she's not my mom anymore, but "Parent 1" and let her know that while I do love her "Government Nanny" will be my new "Parent 1" in the future who I can love even more. But in any case, we can't trust a bunch of parents (up to and including parent 5 or more) to take care of our children because of all the abuse going on, so we should hand them over to the elites in government to ensure the best possible parenting of our children into a unified global Government Nanny.

link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Thanks for stating your opinion...luckily it doesn't matter because you don't represent the majority, just a small fringe bigot group

atheists and gays turning into christians and religious nutcases at the first whiff of being majority.
people, eh? lol.
edit on 12-10-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Biggest load of crap I've ever heard!!!! I am not attacking you though mate, not at all, so please don't think that. I just think this is total cack.

Although how would you work it. Who would be Parent 1 and Parent 2. Flip for it I suppose lol!

link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Do you live in the UK? If you dont then how will it effect you?

America already has it. It is about time we allowed it in the UK also. Do not like it tough. It is happening.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911

Bravo, the Norwegian shooter would probably agree with you...

wow. it used to be hitler, now it's brigadir breivik. brilliant argument, XYZ.

Well, not much of a difference between Hitler and that shooter...apart from the scale of murders. Both based their actions on intolerance and bigotry.

If everyone would allow others to simply live their happy lives, instead of judging others based on often completely irrational (like in this case) arguments, this world would be a better place.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't see the issue, personally I would have just entered an other option if you need both parents names and there are two mums or dads. But hey, same difference because nobody is saying children are going to start saying parent one and parent 2.

I can guarentee teachers wont say it, neither will practically any person in an unrehearsed speech, it's official document mumbo jumbo and that's never exactly been personal anyway. In a personal letter from the school names will be known so it will be possible to refer to people as mother and father or any other combination.

It's just a cheaper option than having someone sit there going, 'hmm parents are John and Mark...right delete the word mother, type the word father, remove the word father, retype the word mother and carry on)
edit on 12-10-2011 by StevenDye because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by StevenDye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sounds like transitionspeak for the day when the government takes the kids and raises them in a parentless environment. Starts out with mom and dad to biological ( well maybe ) male parent and biological female parent to new stranger molesting me ( government worker who "likes" kids ) when I return back to the cryocontrolsleep chambers after another mindless day at my mcdonalds/walmart job.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

It is not being introduced across the whole EU. This is being introduced in the UK. When did the UK become the whole of Europe? Unless we have taken it over.

edit on 12-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

My apologies, must have been confusing it with something else
I've removed that line from my post, but the general idea sticks. This isn't a big issue, I see nothing bad happening here.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I am so sorry! I didn't realize that my personal opinion was
being forced on you,making you accept it and having laws
changed to ensure your acceptance of it.
As far as I know,this country still has a constitution and I
still have a right to voice my very unpopular opinion.Until
that day comes where the constitution has been done away
with,I will speak,write anyway that I want.If you have a problem
with that,I suggest you overlook my "offensive" posts and move
along!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by MrXYZ

along!

To quote myself:

Well, you have to right to not accept it...no one's forcing you to become gay

Of course you have the right to voice your opinion, I wasn't questioning that right...I was simply pointing out that your opinion is a great display of bigotry

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Do not like it tough. It is happening.

yeah. let's just forget for a moment that government is actually telling people how to label/call parents and it's actually putting a #ing law into practice.

and the sheeple are clapping and cheering. nah, this is just a dream.none of this is real. seriously. lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

along!

I suggest you get over your ignorant bigotry and join us in the 21st century.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean its not ignorant. Or ill informed.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Do not like it tough. It is happening.

yeah. let's just forget for a moment that government is actually telling people how to label/call parents and it's actually putting a #ing law into practice.

and the sheeple are clapping and cheering. nah, this is just a dream.none of this is real. seriously. lol.

So it was fine for the government to use the labels "mother" and "father", but it's not ok for them to keep those labels and add "parent 1" and "parent 2" as labels...because government labelling is evil (but only now that they added something). Makes perfect sense

Thx for another great display of bigotry.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
ATTENTION EVERY MEMBER ON THIS THREAD!!
I want you all to show me where I have called any of you names?
So far I have been called the following...bigot,ignorant,intolerant...
How many names have I called any of you,tell me I dare any one of you!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Honestly....Who cares ,seriously what is written on a piece of paper. This is blatant show of how one feels that they should feel, comment or disagree with this , something as insignificant as this. Really a thread of this many pages about name changes in documents in Europe, with a title like that it's hilarious. Honestly all of you who haven't been to Europe or who don't know the score try to come here and realize how little we give a f$%k about stupid things like this . How about something worthwhile. OP not a stab at you , just the rest how care about other peoples sexual preference hahhahahahhahahahha COME TO EU!! YOU?LL BE BLOWN AWAY and especially by the topless girls Oh sorry don't want to make yall blush !!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

ATTENTION EVERY MEMBER ON THIS THREAD!!
I want you all to show me where I have called any of you names?
So far I have been called the following...bigot,ignorant,intolerant...
How many names have I called any of you,tell me I dare any one of you!

It's not an inslut...it's a FACT that you act like a bigot. You judge others based on irrational notions, the very definition of bigotry. What's next? Is calling Nazis "racist" also an insult?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well, not much of a difference between Hitler and that shooter...apart from the scale of murders.
Both based their actions on intolerance and bigotry.

no #, dude? you don't say so? i wasn't aware of that. thanks a BUNCH for explaining it to me. lol.

If everyone would allow others to simply live their happy lives, instead of judging others based on often completely irrational (like in this case) arguments, this world would be a better place.

yeah. let's not label me as a homophobe just because i think this law is very, very silly.
lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Mother (Parent 1) | Father (Parent 2)

Done.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

Your opinion is just that. Stop spouting it as fact, but it's you, so you'll do it anyway.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join