It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Europe to destroy traditional family and sexual identity

www.eutimes.net

Traditional words ‘father’ and ‘mother’ will be replaced with official terms Parent 1 and Parent 2 in Britain. The terms will be used in official documents. The authorities decided to make such a “politically correct” move to accommodate same-sex couples. Experts are sure, though, that the matter is not about the requirements of certain social groups. The decision is another step towards the destruction of traditional families.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.waleso nline.co.uk

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think this is a good thing I assume. The good thing is that gay people wont be discriminated just from looking at the papers (mom and mom or dad and dad).
Could there be any other reasons for this? I have seen allot of people posting on the internet about their children being taken from them by the police or state in the UK/Ireland. So when i saw this my head went back to those people.
Will add additional link for that statement.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-10-2011 by FejkNick because: Typos.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

I see you point, but I have to respectfully disagree.
I feel that two systems could be put into place: the traditional one and an optional one on the lines as stated, that could be used by same sex partners.

+40 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
come on this has to be a joke
parent 1 and parent 2?
no just no, i thought we were seeing a slow down in these crazy 'politcally correct' rules coming in but apparently not.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I learned in school (20+ years ago) that the family is the cornerstone of society.
Ordo ab Chao.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Could this open up for multiple parents?
Parent 1 - 3 and what not?
Or am i just thinking to much out of the box now?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Okay, that made me do a double take. 3? I think I need another coffee. LOL

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Nope not a joke, about high time, kids with a two mothers or two fathers get the same rights as every other Couple in the UK to have both their parents on their Passports. Takes away the discrimination against gay couples. You do not have to agree with it. It is happening wither people agree with it or not. And it is not Political Correctness as you put it.
edit on 12-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
Europe to destroy traditional family...

An Australian newspaper had a similar story a few days ago...

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said...
"Britain will make a similar change by December after pressure from gay lobby groups, while the US this year dropped mother and father from passport applications to reflect "different types of families".

heraldsun

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Your thinking too much out of the box. Children's passports will still have their mothers and fathers names on their passports. It is to give more equality to Homosexual and Lesbian Couples is all. I think it is a good thing. But hay that is my opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Yeah, it made me open up allot of what if's when I thought about this. What if they are planning something big and know that there will be allot of children without parents, so they get this into the system beforehand so that when the time comes a "family" can be 4 parents and 10 children and the original idea of a "family" is wiped out.
Do I sound crazy when I put it that way?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Not in my name. A marriage = one man and one woman. A relationship = one man and one woman. A family = one man and one woman + their children. I will never change my views, no matter how hard they try and force them down our throats.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem

Nope not a joke, about high time, kids with two mother or two father get the same rights as every other Couple in the UK to have both their parents on their Passports. Takes away the discrimination against gay couples. You do not have to agree with it. It is happening wither people agree with it or not. And it is not Political Correctness as you put it.

they do have the same rights..there is no discrimination in calling your parents mother and father, thats what they are.
this is honestly the most crazy thing ive ever heard.
if people are really getting upset about people saying mother and father they have serious issues..
changing things like this is only going to hurt the acceptance of same sex parents

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

And your biased views shows. So what if children of Gay couples are allowed to have their parents names on their passports, what harm does it do to you? Answer None.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Excuse me there has always been discrimination when it comes to same sex couples. The change in the law will give same sex couples more equality. Which I support.

link   

No, no. I see your logic. I was just thinking about some ETs that may have 3 sexes and need a UK Passport. LOL

link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Walkers

And your biased views shows. So what if children of Gay couples are allowed to have their parents names on their passports, what harm does it do to you? Answer None.

Homosexuality is just wrong. Brainwashing children into thinking that this perverted way of living is acceptable is even worse. No ifs, no buts.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Seems a good idea to me. Changing a few words on official documents isn't likely to destroy family, parents will still be parents, I will still be a mother. Seem's like a fair thing to so.
I can't see how it might have anything to do with people having their children snatched by the SS, but I shall dwell on it to see if you have an angle there.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

I will defend peoples rights to be a homosexual or a lesbian until Earth freezes over. You will never change that. it is people with views such as yours, who destroy other peoples lives.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Hahahaha, yeah. Or maybe even the ETs will adopt the children. And with this in law they wont need to put Alien as sex. They just call them Parent 1 or 2.

edit on 12-10-2011 by FejkNick because: Typos.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join