It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies hurt in industrial accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
With the Zombie apocalypse obviously about to occur anytime now I thought this piece of news may be relevant.

A bunch of actors playing Zombies in the new resident evil movie have fallen off a platform and hurt themselves, Paramedics initially had trouble telling who was really hurt and which torn off limbs were real and which were fake

"The initial shock, for me anyway, was trying to work out where all the blood was coming from, and what blood was real blood," a paramedic told reporters.

To me this raises 2 important questions

1) should we have some sort of sign like a red ribbon tied around our arms so that when the Zombie apocalypse does come those of us attempting to pass unmolested through groups of the undead are easily identified by fellow survivors?

2) Have the recent influx of Zombie movies and threads desensitized the general public so that they now see the Zombie apocalypse as some sort of joke?

I look forward to your feedback

P.s for anyone who cares heres the link to the actual article

Zombie tradgedy

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Maybe not red arm bands but i think we should all wear president Nixon rubber face masks

edit on 12-10-2011 by SpectrumSeven because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

if a zombie rapture did occur, that might be a good idea, with the ribbons and such.

new topics

join