It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcomming sci fi movies, trailers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
BATTLESHIP

A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals.

Based on the Milton Bradley game "Battleship" that they have manufactured since 1931 though the manual paper and pencil version of the same game predates 1900.

THE DARKEST HOUR

The story of five young people who find themselves stranded in Moscow, fighting to survive in the wake of a devastating alien attack. The 3D thriller highlights the classic beauty of Moscow alongside mind-blowing special effects.

IN TIME

In the not-too-distant future the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way people pay for luxuries and necessities. The rich can live forever, while the rest try to negotiate for their immortality. A poor young man who comes into a fortune of time, though too late to help his mother from dying. He ends up on the run from a corrupt police force known as "time keepers".

__________________________________________________________________________________________

nothing epic in the horizon, just one time watch movies, In my opinion.

And in case any movie director is watching.. please start making movies again like they did once
alien1, space odyssey, moon, silent running and event horizon, now its all high on cgi and flashing lights, bring back the puppets

edit on 12-10-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It's good to see Hollywood finally starting to come out with new ideas. I'm sick of seeing remakes of remakes and video game/comic => movie conversions.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Interesting but hardly new ideas however they all look like they are worth watching and remember movies don't suck til after you watch them

I love scifi!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i have experienced the darkest hour movie with friends, it is indeed an amazing movie where aliens attack make everything stop . .

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
IN TIME: Seen it. Contender for the worst movie of the year.
BATTLESHIP: Looks horrendous. I call it now, contender for the worst movie of next year.
THE DARKEST HOUR: Looks average at best... but that still means it's the pick of the three.

I love that sci-fi is becoming more "mainstream", but not at the cost of substance...

Hopefully Looper, Elysium and perhaps Prometheus can deliver.

new topics

top topics

join