It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did yall hear Ron Paul in the background tonight?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
When Herman Cain said "I'll be president so I will never increase the 9% income tax" You can hear Ron Paul in the background say "Well you aren't gonna be president forever." right before they cut to commercial. LOL I just found that hilarious. Ron Paul really got Cain good tonight. However, if you go to any of the "official analysis" by any of the MSM, they say Ron Paul was weak and didn't bring anything new to the table and was just a FED hater, as if he is supposed to have something entertaining for the sheeple to listen to. I'm sick of this scum bag media and scumbag politicians. The only thing I agreed with from any other canidate was Michelle Bachmann who said 999 = 666 when you turn it upside down. HA that I will most definately agree with.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
i seriously worry about you guys in america

if cain or someone similar wins the election id say your nothing less then screwed

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

and life if the republicans get back in office.
Leave it up to ron paul...he will let every terrorist go free.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

define 'terrorist'....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

In all fairness, who CAN win out of the current choices who won't leave us in a bad mess? Ron Paul is probably the closest one to being sincere out of the whole pack, and he's still a career politician. He's a good one, compared to the rest of the jackals and he'd do some real good, I believe. The 'system' will never allow him to get within sight of the White House unless he's been invited for a visit, though.

I do like how Ron Paul is holding his own at these debates. The man has fire and spirit. He's the only one up there I'm seeing who actually looks like he FEELS what he's saying and not simply weighing pros/cons and political points won or lost in the seconds before a reply is given.

It's a real shame we can't elect who WE want as the PEOPLE. We have to tolerate the choices being made for us like Children at the school lunch room. Even among the choices we see in the final set like this, we don't get to choose. Not really... It wouldn't be worth voting at all if Down Ticket issues and races weren't still very important.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

In all fairness, who CAN win out of the current choices who won't leave us in a bad mess? Ron Paul is probably the closest one to being sincere out of the whole pack, and he's still a career politician. He's a good one, compared to the rest of the jackals and he'd do some real good, I believe. The 'system' will never allow him to get within sight of the White House unless he's been invited for a visit, though.

I do like how Ron Paul is holding his own at these debates. The man has fire and spirit. He's the only one up there I'm seeing who actually looks like he FEELS what he's saying and not simply weighing pros/cons and political points won or lost in the seconds before a reply is given.

It's a real shame we can't elect who WE want as the PEOPLE. We have to tolerate the choices being made for us like Children at the school lunch room. Even among the choices we see in the final set like this, we don't get to choose. Not really... It wouldn't be worth voting at all if Down Ticket issues and races weren't still very important.

if ron paul is what he says he is then no doubt ron paul is what you and every western nation needs. but i agree i cant see tptb letting one guy ruin all their work, it just doesnt seem right. but its the best and only chance you guys have so id say take a chance and vote for paul.
well for so long its been an illusion of choice in elections, but once again if paul is legit. this is the first 'choice' youve had in almost forever.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ron Paul is probably the closest one to being sincere out of the whole pack, and he's still a career politician.

IMO Ron Paul is the ONLY one who doesn't consider where he is before deciding which answer to give..
He doesn't "play" to his current audience like the rest..

He merely states his own consistent view whenever he talks..

I truly wish he was an Aussie,,

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

As a congressman, Ron Paul authorized the use of force to enter Afghanistan and find Osama Laden. He does not think use of torture is necessary like those that share Dick Cheney's mentality and has very openly stated that guilty prisoners/terrorists would be tried and punished accordingly, not once did he ever state he would let terrorists free.

and also, what does 'letting terrorists go free' have anything to do with republicans? where do you get your information? who told you how to think?
edit on 12-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Haha.. I am really glad Bachmann pointed that out. It's ridiculous of course, but Republicans ears perk up to that stuff and it could seriously change some peoples opinion of Cain. I personally just thought it was a dumb play on those pizza specials. 3 large 1 toppings for 9.99 each! The 999 deal!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

For what it was worth, in our 2008 Presidential elections, I went to vote down ticket races but couldn't stomach either Obama or McCain. Ron Paul got my vote then and he wasn't even running in the final ballot. Write-Ins work when no option is viable.

Given what I am seeing now, Ron Paul may be written in this time for my ballot too. Oh how I wish I could vote for him properly with his name printed on my ballot......but I sure won't vote for Obama no matter HOW bad the Republican may be, and aside from maybe Cain (big maybe...he has issues too) I don't see anyone there I can stomach this time either.

Who wants to lay odds here that if "None of the above" were allowed as an option on U.S. Presidential ballots, it would have won by a LANDSLIDE in at least 4 of the last 6 elections? I'll give Clinton his due....even if I didn't like him. Many people sincerely DID, and I won't take his rightful wins. He's about it running clear back to Reagan though, IMO.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Ron Paul is probably the closest one to being sincere out of the whole pack, and he's still a career politician.

IMO Ron Paul is the ONLY one who doesn't consider where he is before deciding which answer to give..
He doesn't "play" to his current audience like the rest..

He merely states his own consistent view whenever he talks..

I truly wish he was an Aussie,,

Exactly,I don't hear Ron Paul pandering to the masses with silly promises (lies) and catch phrases.He's as genuine as they come.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

define 'terrorist'....

Textand also, what does 'letting terrorists go free' have anything to do with republicans? where do you get your information? who told you how to think?

TextAdmitting to having received support from Al-Qaeda, the UK Telegraph reported of Libyan rebel leader Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi last month: “Mr al-Hasidi insisted his fighters ‘are patriots and good Muslims, not terrorists,’ but added that the ‘members of al-Qaeda are also good Muslims and are fighting against the invader.”

These traitor republicans should all be hung for the love they have for terrorist, regardless of being born in the USA or next door. The love that republicans have shown terrorist has pissed me off to the highest heavens of loyalty that there is on this earth.

It seems like the republicans have more loyalty for these jihads…terrorist…foreigners, then they do for the united states, and the population inside this great continent, its unbelievable and unbearable to witness such treasonous …Judas, roman acts that these republicans show every day.

edit on 12-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It makes sense you won't try to argue my facts but you feel it is ok to just keep spewing your biased views.

Way to stay credible on ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

It makes sense you won't try to argue my facts but you feel it is ok to just keep spewing your biased views.

Way to stay credible on ATS.

Nooooooooooo...Way to stay loyal to my fellow Americans and never flip flop my belief on what I believe in ,just like you believe what you believe...Period!!!!!

I believe in justice and loyalty, and not seeing another video of people jumping out the freaking window from another 911 event.

I believe that what ever it takes to keep America safe, then it should be done, with no disloyalty, or Judas questions asked despite on if it was a black president, a white democrat, or a Chinese republican president.

It saddens me to think that some people would love to see another 911,it also saddens me that some body always has to do something ,or strike first ,for them to smell the sh** before they understand that it stinks.

What is funny!

I wonder what the topic would have been if this man got a chance to do something really bad ?

‘’Oh My Gosh. ! Obama knew this man was a terrorist for 2 years, and did nothing about it.’’

‘’OH, MY…GOSH, ‘OBAMA THE MUSLIM LOVER‘, he knew of this man being a high profiled terrorist and now some 300 Americans are dead.

‘’OMG, OBAMA let this man get away with murder, he most likely supported him because obama is a Muslim, and plus obama isn’t even American anyway…did you see the phony doctored cgi, fyi, lyi,
m-I-c.......-k-e-y…....m-o-u-s-e>>>>. 'birth certificate.’’

''Omg, the democrats knew of this man and did not kill him…WHY OBAMA… WHYYYYYYY!!!!!''

'I have pictures and information showing obama eating and laughing with Anwar al-Awlaki'.

So spare me all that phony as Bs about some stupid piece of paper that means absolute nothing on ….GODS LAND…ON GODS EARTH.

THE SAME PIECE OF PAPER AND LAWS THAT ARE BROKEN EVERY GIVING DAY…EVERY MINUTE AND EVERY SECOND SINCE DAY ONE.

GOOD GREIF, Try to break away from the sheeple for once in your life, and learn what program they got you under so you can get help and get deprogrammed from how they trained you to think, every since young.

‘Either you are with us or you are with them’

Either your worried about laws and paper or you can think to your self..

[[[Well, hopefully the killing of this man will cut down on atleast some of the chances they have to hurt us again.[[[[

Osama bin laden got killed and they questioned why he didn’t have a trial
This USA born citizen was killed and the same questions are asked.

What gives?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
President Obama’s targeted killing of Anwar al-Awlaki, who was born in New Mexico and died in Yemen fighting for al Qaeda, is a victory for America and for common sense.

For the first time since the days of Abraham Lincoln, an American president has ordered the killing of a U.S. citizen, far from any battlefield or courtroom.

And like Abraham Lincoln, Obama has saved the constitution and the country by defending it against a nihilistic and narrow reading of the constitution that would prevent the country from protecting itself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

What…really gives?????????

and since people want to bring up the amendment
''which says that no citizen shall be “deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law” ''

How many laws are broken every day just from reading that bs part of theconstitution.

constitution’s Fifth Amendment, which says that no citizen shall be “deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law” means that the constitution bars killing non-combatants without a trial.

Are you serious!!!!!!

Is a victory for America and for common sense.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Let us try this again, you said:

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Then I said,

Originally posted by eLPresidente

As a congressman, Ron Paul authorized the use of force to enter Afghanistan and find Osama Laden. He does not think use of torture is necessary like those that share Dick Cheney's mentality and has very openly stated that guilty prisoners/terrorists would be tried and punished accordingly, not once did he ever state he would let terrorists free.

and also, what does 'letting terrorists go free' have anything to do with republicans? where do you get your information? who told you how to think?

Then you went crazy.

That it all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

So your telling me that you would vote for a man who wouldnt love nothing else then to torture the hell and soul out of one of these terrorist,is that what you are telling me?

After reading that,i really and truly have no respect for him now...i really dont.

and who told you how to think?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

yep

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I think the sh!t will hit the fan if he doesn't get elected. It's obvious that the people want what he wants and we all know how corrupt the system is. The OWS is just the beginning wait to see what happens if and/or when the people get ripped off again.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

haha yeah i always vote for someone who doesnt even have a chance of winning..or i just draw a nice picture on the ballot
there all the same apart from ron paul..
yeah most people are fed up and i dont doubt that none of the above would be your new president haha
clinton was a war monger and no different from bush

paul is the only chance you guys have and if i was over there i know who i would vote for. i honestly dont understand how in this day and age people still like the other guys?
i mean seriously thats deluded

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

I think the sh!t will hit the fan if he doesn't get elected. It's obvious that the people want what he wants and we all know how corrupt the system is. The OWS is just the beginning wait to see what happens if and/or when the people get ripped off again.

i doubt the cain supporters would kick up a fuss, they are the people who have had their lips zipped shut for a long time.. i dont think many people actually want what he wants i just dont think they fully understand or atleast dont think about it rationally.
i hope ows gets bigger, they and ron paul are the last chance america has

top topics

<<   2 >>

join