It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Summer Vacation: At the airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Alright, as you can see I am back from my vacation in Punta Cana, and like I promised, I would bring back some interesting stories.

I hate flying, and this flight was horrible, small dinky plane, horrible food blah blah blah.

What really got to me was the security. THERE WAS NONE! This isn't a small airport either, its LBP out of Toronto. I was through the metal detector with a pocket full of toonies and loonies and nothing happens. Not to mention my huge metal belt buckle. It picked up nothing!

On the plane is another story. Is it really necessary to open the cockpit every 5 minutes?!

The dude sitting close to me (middle-eastern fellow) seemed to NEED to use his cell phone 3 or 4 times during the flight. Everytime a cute little sturatess would come and ask him to not use it. Then he would go to the bathroom for 5 minutes and come back. This happened 3 - 4 times! You can imagine what I was thinking.

And the food sucked.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This Belongs in the travel forum.but whatever, where is the conspiracy about it? the securuty?the airports around here are like that to. sometimes it depends on who you are, and the day of the week.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wow, that was quite the flight.. I have a feeling you wern't the only one thinking bad thoughts.

I'd probably take a panic attack or tackle the guy down. lol.

new topics

join