It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Warning is here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Darkblade71

I am replying to a lot of people.

A 40'ish coloured man, who told me that he was Ezekiel, who I had never heard of, was suddenly in my room. He was not threatening.

He told me, very kindly, to read Ezekiel in the Bible.

So now I, who have always said the Bible is full of lies, am going to read the Bible from start to finish.

He appeared to me in a non-threatening manner, and he warned that God has had it with human behaviour - and let me say to Jewish people, back then it said the Jews, but it actually means every human.

That is all I can say, because that is all I experienced.

Why is it so important for you to tell us that you never heard the name Ezekiel before? Would this not have mattered to you if he said his name was Hector? For someone that is so enlightened and worthy of Gods message you really are kind of abrasive. Telling everyone that doesn't take your word for it they are ignorant, and suggesting if people don't believe you should leave "your" thread is just not what I would expect from the messenger of the messenger of God. You know?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There's really no need to spread the word, OP.

Because I'm willing to bet my right arm that your "god" also sent this Ezekiel to some Jew down the street telling him/her that "god" is fed up with the Christians too.

... and then sent Ezekiel to a Muslim telling him/her that "god" is fed up with the Jews and Christians

... and then sent Ezekiel to a Hindu telling him/her that "god" is fed up with the Jews and Christians and Muslims

... and then to a Jainist

... and then to a Taoist

... and then to an Atheist

... and then to a Wiccan

... and then

... and then

... and then

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Thanks, Mich,

I appreciate your reply.

But I have to say logic rules out people and/or evil.

Because the message was to try and save people. Evil only wants to destroy.

And evil people only want to destroy.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I would not care if he was called Hector or Bruce.

I am only telling people they are ignorant when they totally write off the possibility that I am speaking the truth. And also when they are abusive.

I am saying what I was told to say - take it or leave it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Ya um, ok who hasn't had enough of human behavior, god should know after all do not all images reflect a source. But anyways! Next time you see Ezekiel tell him to get a real job, and quit messing around and bothering weird people. Oh and tell him to get a haircut as well.

edit on 17-10-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

OK,

Here is how I have interpreted it.

Firstly, I am totally amazed and stunned that I have had an angel visit me.

Secondly, the message that God gave to this angel, Ezekiel, was to go and tell the Jews that God was fed up with their disobedience, and to change them. God also told Ezekiel that if he did not deliver the message then he would be as damned as the Jews.

So, Ezekiel visited me (which, come on, is pretty amazing!) and I have deduced that I am supposed to keep telling people to change their evil ways.

So that is what I am doing, with no thanks probably.

So, are you a jew?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

No,

I am not jewish - are you? Are you black, white, yellow, green, Christian, musllim, atheist, Buddhist or what?

What is the point of your question?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

OK,

Here is how I have interpreted it.

Firstly, I am totally amazed and stunned that I have had an angel visit me.

Secondly, the message that God gave to this angel, Ezekiel, was to go and tell the Jews that God was fed up with their disobedience, and to change them. God also told Ezekiel that if he did not deliver the message then he would be as damned as the Jews.

So, Ezekiel visited me (which, come on, is pretty amazing!) and
I have deduced that I am supposed to keep telling people to change their evil ways.

sounds like a mission quest to me
are you to tell people or Jews?

which Jews are to be chastised, the Orthodox, the Reformed...the Messianic Jews...?

you really need to clear things up... such as with what' Authority' or 'position' would your warnings
have merit for the Jew to take heed of? are you a certified prophet, hold any religious credentials ?

incredulous...

i understand that an Angel (Ezekiel in this case) cannot shirk on their mission, like you suggest that this Angel might not deliver the message to the Jewish community... that would be impossible for one of the Godly Angels to do....but a fallen Angel should be able to avoid its task or to even give false witness of what the people are to do (in this case repent their ways)

sorry, but thats my thinking

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
One thing bothers me about a God. One that especially sends an Angel to one human with a message.

Why not just simultaneously message us all?

It's strange though. I can also see why it works. Your message made it to me.
Eventually it will make it to whoever will read this too.

I don't ever truly dissociate with God, but I never preach it because I don't fully believe it either.

I allow things to proceed as they should.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

No,

I am not jewish - are you? Are you black, white, yellow, green, Christian, musllim, atheist, Buddhist or what?

What is the point of your question?

=.=

Do you even read what you post?
His MESSAGE was to the JEWS that god was fed up with them. WHY whould he come to YOU while your NOT a JEW?

See the point of my question now?

It makes no sense that an Angel with a message for JEWS would come to you (not a jew). That angel is one dumbass making mistakes like that!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Obviously OP is not intelligent enough to think through that much of his/her plan. Look at the stuff they have given us so far, and really not answering any serious questions posed to them. Just the same old worship me, listen to me, like me, look at me, listen to me stuff.

There are many ways to get attention catwhoknowsomethingapparently. You should try and talk to a neighbor or family member and get some affection from a physical individual instead of trying to get it from the internet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join