It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Warning is here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
OK,

Here is how I have interpreted it.

Firstly, I am totally amazed and stunned that I have had an angel visit me.

Secondly, the message that God gave to this angel, Ezekiel, was to go and tell the Jews that God was fed up with their disobedience, and to change them. God also told Ezekiel that if he did not deliver the message then he would be as damned as the Jews.

So, Ezekiel visited me (which, come on, is pretty amazing!) and I have deduced that I am supposed to keep telling people to change their evil ways.

So that is what I am doing, with no thanks probably.

Being of Jewish decent I am greatly offended by your statement. I know many people, many Christians, many pagans, etc. And not to toot my own horn, but I have far more morals and common sense than all of them put together! Maybe instead of putting down Jewish people, why don't you try to round up all your Christians who are bible crazy and teach them a good lesson or two? I am a good honest person, I help those who need it. I teach people in my everyday life ethics and patience, I give my leftovers to the homeless when I see them. Exactly where in the bible were those things WRONG? Yet everyday I see Hoity-toity Christians that give out dirty looks to every 2-buck chuck that seems a little over ripe and spouting bible verses at those dare to offend them.

It's so amazing how Religion divides us. When are you all going to look at the 3 Divisors of We and realize you are being played for the fools you are?

3 Divisors of We:

1. Religion
2. Politics
3. me

The trinity within the trinity is me:

1. Race
2. Creed
3. Gender/Sexuality

2 + 3 = 23

The only ONE that is Real, is me, the first two are figments of your imagination, because they are based on the Conceptual and Perceptual portions of Reality, which are also figments of your imagination.

What's it going to take to get you to realize you've been programmed with falsities?

Ribbit

edit on 12-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The Angel Ezekiel came to me and then I read Ezekiel in the Bible.

I had never heard of this angel. And I don't know why he chose me.

God has had enough of human behaviour.

Sorry mate but Gods representatives don't appear to give warnings that are already given. Unless you are a changed person and living 100% for God as a result, changing all your ways, thinking and patterns, you didn't meet an angel.... you met something posing to make you religious.... and if you don't get, that then you are decieved totally.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just like to add Ezekiel was a prophet not an angel.
Angels are fully created beings completely different from humans, completely separate, immortal, whilst humans are mortal.
People dont die and turn in to Angels.
The message is pretty accurate I would assume, though watch out who the messengers are.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It looks like the OP has left the building, but add me to the list of people that agree that Zeke was a human and not an angel.

Humans don't become angels any more than dogs do.

Different creations.

Any interwebz that says that Zeke is an archangel is pure fan fiction.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by ShortMemory

The bible isn't real? HAHA and we should take your word for it? Get real your programming is showing...

haha what a joke, you take the word of some old crack pots who were forced to believe it as children to believe its real. theists are the only programmed ones

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I find it highly suspicious that you have a dream or vision of an angel, then run to a conspiracy site to spout your message. Why here? This site is pretty skeptical and any claim is going to be put through the ringer. Also, since this was directed toward Jews, are you doing a little indirect bashing? If "God" were fed up, I think he would deliver his message through a more credible source.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by ColCurious

OK,

To all the ignorant people answering this post.

I have said what I have to say - and, let me point out, back then it was the jews, now it is humankind.

I don't know why you bother responding when you totally miss the point.

Anyway, I have done my warning thing.

So anyone who doesn't agree with your delusions are ignorant? Nice.

Anyone who take the bible literally is in trouble as far as mentality goes. I hope you have a happy life (genuinely) but you need to escape from that cage within your mind because you are trapped in it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2
this site is over populated by crazy folk these days

A very intelligent remark. Why are there so many people know that are sprouting these things? Why is people around the world suddenly so feed up with the systems? Why do you see so much corruption everywhere? Even if you don't belive in a higher power you gotta start to think that there is something wierd going on.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

If a being who called himself The Angel Ezekiel came to me, I would have to see proof of this before even listening to it. Having walked the Ether and having seen what an Angel looks like, I would be very leery of one who just popped into existence. I have also had an experience where two separate beings appeared to me, both claiming to be God and demanding that I fall to my knees and serve. You can guess what I told them, and what I showed them. I bow to no man, no self styled deity, no Godman. I am Spirit, just as they are, so be equal to them, not a slave to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I always get excited when I see threads like this start. Beings outside human existence do exist and occasionally do throw a message at people, but this thread is bumming me out now.

I'm always hoping to compare notes with my own experiences,but the OP has not returned, which tells me they were not serious...

Bummer...

I don't know about angelic names, I hear people say all the time that they have names but chances are anything in that realm would have a name we couldn't understand if a name at all.
The spirit realm is way beyond anyone's understanding.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by la2
this site is over populated by crazy folk these days

A very intelligent remark. Why are there so many people know that are sprouting these things? Why is people around the world suddenly so feed up with the systems? Why do you see so much corruption everywhere? Even if you don't belive in a higher power you gotta start to think that there is something wierd going on.

You ain't seen weird! Stick around, it's only going to get weirder!

Ribbit

Ps: You're spelling of weird is weird.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Cat gives a bit more detail in her other thread, "The Evil of Religion", interesting that the "message" from Ezekiel changed a bit. Below is a link and a copy of it. Also, I went to her profile and read her other threads authored in September and she is constantly on a rant about the same topics that are included in "the Message" from Ezekiel, though there was no mention of angels, it was just her personal views on the world situation. I think Ezekiel is a device she is using to draw attention to this thread. Oh, also, she has a history of walking away from her threads after one evening of posting, probably due to them being moved to the Rant forum.

I appeal to everyone

If it were not for so-called religion, we could all get along together - something we have to do in order to try and save the planet and ourselves.

Let's have a look at organized religion:

This is man-made. Show me one place of organized religion that did not abuse people (and children - that is the most shocking thing).

They fight wars, they kill, they are wrecking the planet.

This is our home, why are we letting the warmongers and the stupid 'religions' wreck it?

I had a visit from an angel last night, who told me to say this. His name is Ezekiel.

So, we can either try to get along and avoid the false churches, or we can listen to Ekekiel (whose name I did not know until last night).

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I am replying to a lot of people.

A 40'ish coloured man, who told me that he was Ezekiel, who I had never heard of, was suddenly in my room. He was not threatening.

He told me, very kindly, to read Ezekiel in the Bible.

So now I, who have always said the Bible is full of lies, am going to read the Bible from start to finish.

He appeared to me in a non-threatening manner, and he warned that God has had it with human behaviour - and let me say to Jewish people, back then it said the Jews, but it actually means every human.

That is all I can say, because that is all I experienced.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You seriously need to lock your doors.. and windows.. Don't say you did, because if you're telling the truth about this, then I know you didn't...
A crazy guy, possibly a drugged up bum, wandered into your house off the street and told you he was an angel.
Locks, bolts, chains... whatever you need.. get them, install them, use them..
Or next time your angel might want a bit more than just a friendly chat about the bible?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

The word angel means messenger.

Are you telling the Lord that he cannot call someone a messenger?

And, believe me, I wish I did not have this burden - I have to spread Ezekiel's message.

I have tried but I can see why God is fed up.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Get some faith, please,

And stop treating me like an idiot.

What you do is up to you. But I repeat, the warning is here.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Just a PS to my post.

Then he was gone.

Please try and explain that.

And don't bother reading Ezekiel.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

You should have told Ezekiel to make his own ATS account.

edit on 16-10-2011 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Deplume

Then he was gone.

Please try and explain that.

And don't bother reading Ezekiel.

Psychosis?
Hallucination?
Mental illness?
There's lots of words that could explain it..

And as for Ezekiel.. I wasn't planning on it..

I don't believe you..
You could give us an accurate account of exactly what happened..
But instead you'll just carry on rambling about warnings.
Most people on ATS would try and debunk what they'd seen or think of rational explanations about what might have happened.. but I see this is religious speech dressed as paranormal, so logic walked out the door before you'd even hit 'post'

INB4: You cannot be saved.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by ShortMemory

The bible isn't real? HAHA and we should take your word for it? Get real your programming is showing...

The bible is real? Haha and we should take your/their word for it? Get real your programming is showing....

See how easily that is done?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join