It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Warning is here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The Angel Ezekiel came to me and then I read Ezekiel in the Bible.

I had never heard of this angel. And I don't know why he chose me.

God has had enough of human behaviour.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

ah ok then
stuff might happen in the close future but it doesnt have anything to do with a fictional book written by men thousands of years ago

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

So, your going to leave now?or shall we waste alot of time on meaningless rants / ??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I know,

I always scoffed at the bible too.

But have you ever been visited by an angel? Not wearing robes and wings - just an ordinary guy who says "I am Ezekiel". Remember, I had never heard of Ezekiel, and neither do I usually have a guy inside my house introducing himself when all my doors are locked. And I did not feel threatened.

So, please explain that.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by the6elf

Since it is my thread,

Why are you even here?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I can't explain things that I did not witness. personal epiphany's may be just that.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I know,

I always scoffed at the bible too.

But have you ever been visited by an angel? Not wearing robes and wings - just an ordinary guy who says "I am Ezekiel". Remember, I had never heard of Ezekiel, and neither do I usually have a guy inside my house introducing himself when all my doors are locked. And I did not feel threatened.

So, please explain that.

if this did really happen which i highly doubt it would just be a manifestation of sub concious thought, you would of heard of ezekiel before even if you dont consiously remember and even so it doesnt have any meaning
nothing is going to happen
the bible is not real
please dont worry yourself, the media instills many images in our heads and for some people it can effect them just like this

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
OK,

Here is how I have interpreted it.

Firstly, I am totally amazed and stunned that I have had an angel visit me.

Secondly, the message that God gave to this angel, Ezekiel, was to go and tell the Jews that God was fed up with their disobedience, and to change them. God also told Ezekiel that if he did not deliver the message then he would be as damned as the Jews.

So, Ezekiel visited me (which, come on, is pretty amazing!) and I have deduced that I am supposed to keep telling people to change their evil ways.

So that is what I am doing, with no thanks probably.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Oh, ye of little faith.

Maybe you need to open your perspective.

This is not a criticism, just a suggestion.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Ok -- so, the movie "Dogma" happened to you IRL? I wonder what else it could be?

1) You might have been having an especially vivid dream.

2) You could be crazy.

3) No one here knows you: You might be lying for kicks.

4) You are the target of a cruel hoax perpetrated upon you by an unknown agency.

5) You may have been visited by an ET / EDE or spirit guide from beyond the etheric plane. It may have only been pretending to be a biblical character of some gravitas, to lend credence to its elaborate mind-game.

6) This thread could be an illusion.

7) You were witness to a recorded message, revealed to your person momentarily when your brain emitted an especially strong emotional experience signal while interfacing randomly with the background bio-electrical field-state you were occupying at that precise coordinate in space/time.

8) You represent a limited disinformation campaign.

9) You are part of a coordinated disinformation campaign.

10) You actually believe everything you are saying, but are still wrong about most of the details due to an internal flaws in the way the human brain records memories.

11) You don't believe anything you just told us, but some other force or experience is using you to get its message out anyway, and you like to "get creative."

* Any combination or derivation of 1-11.

And that's just off the top of my head. There are probably dozens of other explanations for your story.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I get visits by angels when I call this one phone number and ask the nice lady on the other end which 'angels' are available for the evening.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

You know what interests me about your reply?

You will try any and every crazy possibility in order to avoid the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Oh, ye of little faith.

Maybe you need to open your perspective.

This is not a criticism, just a suggestion.

my perspective is open to anything logical, even if something like this happened to me i wouldnt believe it cause there are too many logical non religious explinations
all i ask is that if this is a real thread please dont stress yourself out

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Quick question. Could someone please point out where Ezekiel is mentioned in the bible ?

Because to the best of my recollection there's only like 4 named : Michael, Gabriel, Apollyon and Satan (5 if you consider "Lucifer" to be a different angel but that's a whole different debate)

So, the bad news here is this: you, sir, were not visited by an "angel" a ghost at best.

And please don't say he was a man who ascended to heaven, because (again) if you read the bible you know that heaven is closed until the rapture.

Now, for full disclosure, I'll admit I do not believe in christianity. And yet, I seem to know more about your "holy" book than you do. Consider yourself schooled, friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Believe, me, if you had an angel visit, you would know it.

I had an angel visit by an angel who had a hard time on earth, and if you do not want to believe that, that is up to you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

So God told Ezekiel... to tell you... to tell us (on the INTERWEBZ !) that he has had enough of "the Jews"?
Are we supposed to tell this to "the Jews" now?

Please tell Ezekiel to tell God to tell it to "the Jews" himself.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Believe, me, if you had an angel visit, you would know it.

I had an angel visit by an angel who had a hard time on earth, and if you do not want to believe that, that is up to you.

the thing is you wouldnt know it tho..it would be easy when something like this happens to call it an angel but reality is its more then likely just your mind playing tricks..it happens to a lot of people sane or not
its not that i dont believe you, its just i dont think your thinking about it rationally

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eshel

WOW!

How ignorant!

Go and get a bible, look up Ezekiel, and read.

What a disgusting, arrogant and totally ignorant post!

No wonder God is sick and tired of humans.

You, Sir, are an ignorant and abusive person.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

OK,

To all the ignorant people answering this post.

I have said what I have to say - and, let me point out, back then it was the jews, now it is humankind.

I don't know why you bother responding when you totally miss the point.

Anyway, I have done my warning thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The Angel Ezekiel came to me and then I read Ezekiel in the Bible.

I had never heard of this angel. And I don't know why he chose me.

God has had enough of human behaviour.

catwhok,

Are you meaning the Great Warning of Garabandal or a general end time "Warning?"

take care,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join