It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS - Separation of Business and State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan at OWS suggests a focused push for Separation of Business and State. Get the money out of Washington. What do you think? Check out the video. My apologies if this has already been posted.

edit on 12-10-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So let me get this straight you wanna know what people think about a dude who works for a corporation owned by another corporation thats speaks about a separation of business and state.

so lets break that down since ge owns msnbc and the spin off cnbc and their other affiliates who is owned by GE whose CEO was made a job czar named immelt who was the main contributing donor of the current potus as well as union donors that are funding ows.

nothing too kind i must say that would be a violation of ats terms and conditions.
edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, for a 'demand' with specific focus, logical meaning and a general common sense reason, I'd say it's a very good start! It isn't one I thought of, but I wish I had now. It seems an obvious one, yet badly needed when I stop and consider the point here. Nice..... Now how to communicate it out to the various Occupation GA's for a consideration? I'm still fuzzy on that whole networking between the cities part. Is there an established process?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
for people who dont know who this guy is he had no quams about making a living on cnbc business channel and delivering business news.

if there is anyone more deserving of the title shill its that guy right there corporations are so evil money is so evil but did that for years.

take a good hard look at ows hero worship hypocrisy at its finest

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'll take your word for his background and such, but it isn't him I found interesting anyway. The idea sounds decent though. Barack Obama himself could be the one suggesting it, and if I find it makes sense and sounds good I'll be more than happy to pass it along...sans that particular name as the source of it.

I'm just saying, if we shoot down every idea proposed based on who said it, then it might as well all end right here and give up. We're screwed and there is no hope for anyone. Given enough detail about my own past, plenty of people would surely find a basis to toss anything I'd suggest too, regardless of merit. Given the diversity of people we're talking about in the national OWS scene, I'm going to guess that would apply to almost anyone for a given % rejecting them outright....if full background were known and examined.

Just a thought.....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So to be clear, you see no problem with the system in its current form and are quite content in GE, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Time Warner, IBM, etc. electing Barack Obama for you?

I hope you enjoy his second term.

top topics

join