It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 5th official introduction thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Not on this account, but Ive been through the process before. This time ATS simply would not send the recovery email to my mailbox, no matter how many times I asked and made sure it wasn't being spam. Oh well. I have lost accounts before due to similar matters and terminated email accounts, usually after a prolonged period of not signing into ATS.

I can't say I particularly enjoy being a member of the forum. Rarely do I find myself wanting to post anything, except for the thread I am going to make after this (my reason for rejoining this place). It's never me making the revelaitns anyway, I just enjoy putting together others information then opening up a few hundred tabs researching the night away. I switched over my mozilla (which now has stopped working and im trying out opra, however its bookmarks are horrid to work with) bookmarks the other day- 28,450 bookmarked webpages, mostly sorted out into various folders from sciences to conspiracies to horticulture and whatever. I almost lost them all, about 5 years of research and web trolling. I was able to conclude that ATS pages wer about 350 of the 28,000.

Some are for threads, but most of them are specific pages of threads, usually due to an enlightening response by a particular member or two. Although I would say this place has undoubtedly gone downhill since its inception (ive been watching since about 2002), It is proof to myself that the beauty of ATS is just covered in more crap, not that there is less of it.

So to those of you who fight the good fight, keep it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrever

What on earth are you going on about?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrever

If you hate ATS and think it has gone down hill why try 5x to sign up and bore us with rambling drivel?

2nd

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This place can confuse peoples sometimes. Welcome to the confusion!
See ya around.
edit on 12-10-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I look forward to your thread! Any ideas on where we should look for it to show up, perhaps a title to keep our eyes open for?

At any rate, sorry about the loss of your information, if I read that correctly, I know what that is like. I am just not a hardcopy-kind-of person and when the internet goes down I will be cut off of my sources! Recipes of course! LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
5 Timers club?
Like Hanks, Martin and Paul Simon.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrever

i put both 'favorites' in I.E. terminology...and 'Bookmarks' in FireFox terms, in seperate folders, like maybe 'Documents' or perhaps the 'Briefcase' maybe even back-up my links to G-Mail with their free storage...
thats 3 ways to work around an issue & there are lots of others that are free & easy

five..... thats significant isn't it

new topics

top topics

join