It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vanishing Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I had just logged on and saw a posting in "Recent Post" under the Introduction section.

The guy stated his name which I dont recall and gave a site mention to his name. He stated that Elite will go underground and that a piece of a comet (The one that supposedly) hit the Sun, is gonna land in the Pacific Ocean and cause ELE. As I tried to post the first response to this article. I was redirecting saying I cant post in this forum and that I had gotten it by accident. I searched my history and it wont re-link back to it.

Did anyone else happen to catch this? This is the first I hear about it, was gonna be a interesting thread and I havent followed the Comet hitting the Sun articles!

ANy ideas?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
He said Elite would go underground this weekend and that the comet will hit sometime between 3am-8am Monday US time

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
He said Elite would go underground this weekend and that the comet will hit sometime between 3am-8am Monday US time

Did he say a date by any chance mate?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I too saw this thread pop up, I was chatting on txt for a second before I decided to open it. As soon as I had it opened, it had been 404'd. I also was wondering why it had been removed. Was there T&C violation or something?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

There are often people (and, usually they are repeat offenders) who will circumvent the normal "20 posts minimum" requirement to start a thread, and mis-use the Introductions forum, shortly after they have created (yet another) sock-puppet user-name.

The ATS Staff are quite adept at spotting these shenanigans.

Often it is something completely fabricated, with no basis in fact, nor sources to back it.

In other words..."trolling".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
That was a troll who is very well know to members and staff. As a matter of fact it was me who banned him.
We do have one of his threads in the hoax forum as well

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

This one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I smell a troll.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
he made another one that was just deleted...this is the link to his wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

i caught it before it was banned/deleted

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The thread was created by a known hoaxer. He is obessed with ATS and posts 2/3 hoaxes a day. DOn't know why as he always gets banned and most of his threads get trashed in the end.

Another example of one of his hoaxes.

Edit: I see my reply was a bit slow and the answer was already given. Also see above.

So, question asked and answered.

Thread closed.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

join