It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PIC, real or hoax?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Notice the triangles with eyes, I smell Illuminate

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
can a moderator please delete this thread.

This forum should be meant for serious discussions etc.. regarding ufo's, not bs posts that spam up the board.

thanks.

[edit on 103131p://262629 by porky1981]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981

This forum should be meant for serious discussions etc.. regarding ufo's, not bs posts that spam up the board.

thanks.

Okay, it's a stretch in this forum, but could we just move it someplace appropriate?

It is clever and certainly a nice break from all the serious stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'fe found the original movie of the ufo!!
This clearly the real deal....

You can see how it moves, no terestial plane can do that!!!!

[edit on 30-8-2004 by sebastiaan]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981

thanks.

I agree....if everyone did thid the site would quickly loose it's integrity.....this is a cheap way to gain points!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The alien is a light shade of grey signaling a higher intelligence and he (?) lacks sexual organs which everyone knows greys copulate via mind control ! Oh....and I see Mr. Hanky and we all know he is real, seen him on TV so you know he is real.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by IntelRetard]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I agree....if everyone did thid the site would quickly loose it's integrity.....this is a cheap way to gain points!

I didn't do it to gain points.
Some people on ATS believe the most hilarious UFO hoaxes to be real a little too fast.
I was just making a point in a special way.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

I didn't do it to gain points.
Some people on ATS believe the most hilarious UFO hoaxes to be real a little too fast.
I was just making a point in a special way.

You will not change someone's mind when they have seen things with their own eyes...you or anyone else trying to tell me, I haven't seen what I have seen is ridiculous....just because you haven't doesn't change the fact that "I" have......and I think you most likely know this. I hope the Mods will remove this entire thread, as I personally do not feel as if you should gain points from it....again, this is a great site with intelligence and integrity and people like you getting on here with this type of post, lessens both.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You will not change someone's mind when they have seen things with their own eyes...you or anyone else trying to tell me, I haven't seen what I have seen is ridiculous....just because you haven't doesn't change the fact that "I" have......and I think you most likely know this. I hope the Mods will remove this entire thread, as I personally do not feel as if you should gain points from it....again, this is a great site with intelligence and integrity and people like you getting on here with this type of post, lessens both.

LadyV, actualy, from talking to Jakko, you don't need to worry about him trying to make people unbelievers.

As he stated in your quote, he ment to show that some people believe everything, even the dumbest hoaxes.
After a while these same people see they have been had by the hoaxes and they truely loose faith, even in the stuff thats real.

I'm a firm believer in UFO's and Non human precense(be it terestrial or not), yet you'll see me research and debunk quite alot of things around here too.

That because I believe that the hoaxes and explainable things are a stain on our goal and belief, they are what brings the ridicule to us. We have to fight the fakes to preserve the credibility of the unexplained.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join