It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PIC, real or hoax?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just saw this picture of a ufo, and I am not sure wether it's real or hoax.
It looks real to me, especially looking at the detailed tree!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I wasn't being serious when I told you to start a thread.

HOAXER!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think this should be in BTS, but it looks real to me!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That alien sure looks like it's the real deal. The UFO looks so hi-tech it's magical.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
seams like a hoax to me, please notice that there is now shadow on the left below to the "craft".

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No, if you look closely the ship is casting a humanoid type shadow which makes it seem like there is life but actually it looks more like a weather balloon with its instruments torn off as you see all the strings just hanging there.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

seams like a hoax to me, please notice that there is now shadow on the left below to the "craft".

Thats just what the government wants you to think. This puts the Roswell crash into real perspective. God help us all if that thing is reversed engineered.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
LOL,your a character you know Jakko,you make me laugh!

Can anyone put this into photoshop and enlarge the UFO to see if you can find any anomolies?

Cant beleive you made a new thread for this but guess you've made some points from this so i might aswell add 10 points to you.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Jakko, you just made my "Buddies" list.....

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Doesn't it look like the KGB UFO just before it crashed?

It is definately not a hoax... Careful, before you may be abducted. :-D

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
thats photoshoped, you can see where the ufo is put in, the lighting is different from the background and the ufo and the alien, the tree is the only thing that looks real IMO

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
thats photoshoped, you can see where the ufo is put in, the lighting is different from the background and the ufo and the alien, the tree is the only thing that looks real IMO

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Gotta be fake, just look at the sky, have you ever seen a sky all white ? I dont think so.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Maybe it's just an anomolie from all those sunspots! Look, the sun is about to explode, run for your shelters folks.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow. That's actually really stupid.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No way, it would ever be fake! It is the most credible high resolution photo of an UFO. Funny to me, that the field generated by the object , did not distort the colour of the UFO. Never mind, it is real.

I am looking forward to see the full video of this event. Anyone can help me to download it?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Or maybe you could ask your president if its fake or not, hang on!Could anyone be a president in America or do they have to be a natural- born US citizen... Hmm il have to find that one out

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I choose to believe that this is evidence in UFO's... the eyewitness on the bottom left looks very serious and adamant in his/her statement... plus the swirly lights are too authentic to debunk this factual resource.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Oh, its real, allright, and the guy down in the bottom corner pointing up.....yup, you guessed it. president Eisenhower.

Seeing how you stole this uberclassified photo from area 51, Jakko, id be running for your life! :O

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
...and the alien scum stole Eisenhowers right hand.... have they no shame, couldn't they have just given him an anal-probing? Although he looks as though he is smiling..... reckon the drugs mustn't have worn off by the time they left.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join