It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ninja Skills: Do you haves them???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So, when the Billy Meier Pleiadian Draconis Obama Reptilian Holy Spirit Jesus Satan Zombie Ghost Orb Sasquatch Anunaki Ancient Alien PTB overloads show up in their chemtrail making ufos produced at area 51 by Nazi subcontractors imported from the 4th reich moonbase that was discovered by the faked Apollo 26 mission to explore the pyramids on Mars with help from the prophetic teachings of underground communist chupacabra mind control devices implanted by secret shadow government hybrid abduction genetic test subjects supervised by Illuminati Free Mason Christian MIBs that drink floridated water, will you be prepared?

I am. I made my own ninja suit that I upgraded to level 11 with extra tinfoil on the inside. I also painted the super stealthy black material of this ninja suit with 5 different other kinds of black in a camouflage pattern so now it's even more super stealthy.
When I wear it, I am extra sneaky, and protected from dangerous radiations and mental influence, plus, I look really super badass.
I also train up a lot by playing Call of Duty and watching you tube videos about aliens and conspiracies so that I will be prepared for when TSHTF.

Do you have ninja skills? What are they?

edit on 12-10-2011 by nineix because: spelling corrections

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Pics or your clearly insane.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Me? Do I have ninja skills?
You betcha.I just got back from taking a shower, putting on my night cap, putting away the dry dishes and you didn't even notice that I was gone until I got back. And you only noticed that because I told you.
See? Back again.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Are you Phoenix Jones of Seattle?

MY best ninja skill is to be able to walk across a crowd, and no one will see me because I will look like the crowd... How's that?

I am a Master Insignificant! LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

So, when....

When?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Oh yeah, definitely a matter of when.

In fact the Mods secretly removed an introduction thread from an 'Arthur' about an alien invasion in just 2 days time with ships that can fly through the sun without harm.

I thought...hmmmm, they fly through the sun unharmed....we can't even get close to it. We're doomed.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
So, when the Billy Meier Pleiadian Draconis Obama Reptilian Holy Spirit Jesus Satan Zombie Ghost Orb Sasquatch Anunaki Ancient Alien PTB overloads show up in their chemtrail making ufos produced at area 51 by Nazi subcontractors imported from the 4th reich moonbase that was discovered by the faked Apollo 26 mission to explore the pyramids on Mars with help from the prophetic teachings of underground communist chupacabra mind control devices implanted by secret shadow government hybrid abduction genetic test subjects supervised by Illuminati Free Mason Christian MIBs that drink floridated water, will you be prepared?

I am. I made my own ninja suit that I upgraded to level 11 with extra tinfoil on the inside. I also painted the super stealthy black material of this ninja suit with 5 different other kinds of black in a camouflage pattern so now it's even more super stealthy.
When I wear it, I am extra sneaky, and protected from dangerous radiations and mental influence, plus, I look really super badass.
I also train up a lot by playing Call of Duty and watching you tube videos about aliens and conspiracies so that I will be prepared for when TSHTF.

Wait....how do you know about our 'communist chupacabra mind control devices'?
We've been keeping that one under tight 'need to know' security for many years now......We shall be keeping an eye on you 'ninja'!

-signed, The Illuminated Reverse Vampire Society of Nazi Commie Vatican Masons For a New World Order

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by nineix

Wait....how do you know about our 'communist chupacabra mind control devices'?
We've been keeping that one under tight 'need to know' security for many years now......We shall be keeping an eye on you 'ninja'!

-signed, The Illuminated Reverse Vampire Society of Nazi Commie Vatican Masons For a New World Order

carp! darned napoleanic monkeys.. Time for me to put some extra extra tinfoil inside the nija suit, and mebbe I will wrap up my computer and cell phone will tin foil so You can't track me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
[color=grey] I've got mad ninja skills. It's kind of hard to demonstrate them over the interweb though. What I would really like to be though is immortal. not the kind of immortal you are thinking of though. The kind were you are all glowy. That reminds me of when we took firefly island back in the big one. I was a cook on a navy boat and we had nothing but radishes to eat for 7 months. Not the kind of radishes you are thinking of though, these were beets. We called them freedom radishes. But i digress.....
edit on 10/12/2011 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sure. I'm Batman.
edit on 12-10-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In a black room with hair over my face you wouldn't see me coming...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey, every time I need to take a break and laugh I always come back to this thread. I sent it to family also. I dunno...if they get it... to a point? Maybe!? Ninjas rock and I love the comments too!

new topics

top topics

join