It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes Sues The Federal Government For Refusing To Reveal Its Secret Interpretation Of The PATRIOT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Wait.

So, there is a controversial law that, on its face seems unconstitutional. And, if that is not controversial (or tyrannical) enough, they have a SECRET interpretation?

I mean, did i just wake up in an alternate reality, where common sense and logic are artifacts of our imagination?

The more i find out about this world, the less attached i am becoming to it.

I have to agree with my big gorilla friend here, and must say this is huge. We have all heard the phrase "Government by the people for the people and of the people." Have we completely abandoned this concept? Because I do not see much evidence of this previous statement being held true at all these days, what with voting machines that flip 51% to 49% on command, the media picking (2000 election) or helping to pick our President (2012 campaign), or the wholesale discarding of black servicemen's absentee ballots (2004 election).

There is another cliche that I heard many many times as a child, since my father was a police officer; "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." But how can you be informed of a law if the very meaning is classified. Indeed, the Congress is charged with making the laws, and in this case it did, but now the governmental organ which passed the law cannot even discuss openly the meaning of the law it passed? Guess they didn't want to burn our Reichstag huh?

I am certain this would be unconstitutional if the authors of the Constitution had seen this coming. Why did they not see it coming? Probably because this is such a ridiculous departure from common sense that none of our Founding Fathers could have scarcely imagined it possible. That in itself is to me clear indication that there has indeed been a coup - albeit a covert one - of our Republic.

After watching the antics of the Federal Government in the last ten years it would seem to me that the world Alice found when she went through the looking glass makes a lot more sense than what we deal with these days.

The people in Washington who have done this - and that includes both sides of the faux two party system - deserve none of the respect that so many, even here on ATS, still seem to hold for them. Today, the people of the United States often remind me of those in a line at a carnival barkers rigged game. No one seems to care about the person in front of them being taken advantage of, and do not even step out of line when they see it happen. Instead they merely wait until it is their turn to be flim-flammed before they feel indignation. No one seems to realize we, all of us, are one. It is time we start acting like it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The idea is a pack of playing cards with the pictures of the 52 worst "constitution killers" on them. These cards could be passed out in the streets to help the public be more aware come election time...and just maybe some of the "52" might rethink their position.

I like it. In fact I think it is a great idea. Better get the copyright in or one of TPTB will do it, market it, and make a fortune off our woes, yet again.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by Screwed

If you can see that this plan (NWO) has been in effect that long--and obviously you do--I would offer the thought that maybe you should give the Bible another try because it was "called" there first.

I personally think the Book of Enoch--especially the first book--sheds at least a little light on how such a plan could exist for so many generations. It's not considered canon of course, but I basically buy it. It fits like no other hypothesis.

If such a world dominating plan has indeed been in effect that long, it kind of suggests that it's not just man's doings--we can't plan that far ahead and not screw it up--but, as is becoming apparent to MANY: There are cosmic forces at play on the World's stage. Peace.

Ohh don't get me wrong, I fully agree that there is no way in hell man could keep on track this long without
screwing it up. I know full well that humanity has an adversary which has infiltrated the human race.
What we choose to call him/it/they is of no consequence though.

Personally I am of the opinion that it is an interdimensional consciousness which manifests itself in our dimension/reality as a means of avoiding the overwhelming attonement called KARMA by siphoning a negative resonant energy created so generously by the human race thru our pain,misery,and suffering which keeps them able to reside in, or just outside of our dimension but definately not in their own, and avoid the inevitable.

Some choose to call it "satan" "Lucifer" "Annunaki" "Aliens" "Trans dimensional entities" or the flying spaghetti monster.

It is of no consequence.
What is important is that we all recogninse and acknowlege that we, the human race, have an adversary
and this adversary has very real goals of conquering and enslaving the human race.

Say that 5 times fast.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sigh, when will humanity as a whole get tired of the burning fires, the wars, the rape, the murder? When? I truly believe there is evil in this world but is perpetuated by human beings. We are like slaves to evil.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

the bible foretells everything that will happen. and this is in fact history in the making. we are seeing the birth of something that took thousand of years for the satanist elite to finally achieve, we must keep our eyes opened because the book of revelation is happening before our eyes. a book that is all encoded in the old testament,and speaks of the Vatican riding the beast of Apocalypse.and a future doom for the elite. after the rapture everything will change really quick demons will manifest themselves. john speaks of seeing spirits that looked "like frogs"and some like scorpions. we need to keep an eye in the middle east as i feel this is coming soon

this is for those who question biblical prophecy-

“He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt(happening now) shall not escape. But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans(happening now) and the Ethiopians(future)shall be at his steps.” Dan. 11:42, 43

Daniel is one of the greatest prophets regarding the end of days, he wrote while under the Babylonian captivity.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

the bible foretells everything that will happen. and this is in fact history in the making. we are seeing the birth of something that took thousand of years for the satanist elite to finally achieve, we must keep our eyes opened because the book of revelation is happening before our eyes. a book that is all encoded in the old testament,and speaks of the Vatican riding the beast of Apocalypse.and a future doom for the elite. after the rapture everything will change really quick demons will manifest themselves. john speaks of seeing spirits that looked "like frogs"and some like scorpions. we need to keep an eye in the middle east as i feel this is coming soon

this is for those who question biblical prophecy-

“He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt(happening now) shall not escape. But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans(happening now) and the Ethiopians(future)shall be at his steps.” Dan. 11:42, 43

Daniel is one of the greatest prophets regarding the end of days, he wrote while under the Babylonian captivity.

now here in the book of Jude-14-16

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, "Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
[15] To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."
[16] These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

its fascinating how the FIRST PROPHECY in the bible speaks of JESUS SECOND COMING.

edit on 12-10-2011 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I hesitate to offer this idea as some misguided folk might try to turn it into something other than the eye-opener I propose.

The idea is a pack of playing cards with the pictures of the 52 worst "constitution killers" on them. These cards could be passed out in the streets to help the public be more aware come election time...and just maybe some of the "52" might rethink their position.

Just a thought.

Seriously? Print them and let me know where to order. I will buy them as Christmas gifts for everyone I know....even if it pisses them off. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "So what if you are misunderstood? Be misundetstood then!"

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Wait.

So, there is a controversial law that, on its face seems unconstitutional. And, if that is not controversial (or tyrannical) enough, they have a SECRET interpretation?

I mean, did i just wake up in an alternate reality, where common sense and logic are artifacts of our imagination?

The more i find out about this world, the less attached i am becoming to it.

We're just getting a bigger dose all the time, bud. Seems?
In order to maintain our sanity, Big, those even marginally awake may be
relegated to becoming some quite lonely islands. Noticed lately the more
sleeping people are becoming grumpy when constitutionality is mentioned,
the more they're just demanding another gentle little blue pill. Even only a
few years ago I didn't want to process where the USSA is headed.
May they wet their beds soon: sometimes extreme discomfort will get
even the most stoic Rip Van Whatevers to come around. Hang in there...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't think this has anything to do with alien races, although I wouldn't be surprised. Nevertheless, something evil has long been in the works. Just read the Zionist Manifesto and a lot more will be clear to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
reply to post by InformationAccount

satan will snatch the new world order(mystery babylon) right from their hands once they achieve it
martial law is coming

Martial law is realized when they find out what's in the patroit act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join