It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL, Iran, and TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
When this Iranian terror plot was exposed, the first thing that came to my mind was Ron Paul.

If Iran is conducting terror plots against us, why should we leave them alone?
Why should we vote for someone who wants to leave them alone?

We need to take these MOFO's down, quick and hard before they get us!!!

/end sarcasm

We all know that based on Ron Paul's ideals, a lot of TPTB would suffer from his being in office. The Fed will cease to exist as we know it today. This is bad for the current Fed. The same Fed who just "uncovered a terror plot" from the very country that Dr. Paul want to leave be.

I dont know about you, but i smell political scandal aimed at getting rid of the Ron Paul sorta-supporters (ones who like him but aren't passionate about his plans for our country and could easily pick another candidate).

edit on 12-10-2011 by iSHRED because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by iSHRED because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You're right. The mere fact that they make this news public is to engrave it to people's head. There was no need to make this known. Why? Who cares? just do your job protecting us. Why do you have to trumpet, "Hey look, we're keeping you people safe, it's working!". Like anything the mainstream media puts out, it's merely to plant a seed in to the consciousness, that's all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Reading the first half of your post, I really wasn't surprised to see somebody talk like that, and it scares me. America LOVES fear, the MSM and Government LOVE it even MORE.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wheres the proof of any of this? Because CNN and Fox says it now its true? Have you ever heard the term propaganda?
edit on 12-10-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

i never claimed truth in my theory, just that it is... well....
a theory

im saying because fox and cnn said this, its probably not true or it has some hidden agenda.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thing is.... Iran in this case wasn't attacking the US... although the attack was supposed to be on US soil. they were going after one of their regional enemies (Saudi Arabia) im not saying that gives them a free pass... Iran will have some hell to pay for even thinking about pulling that kind of crap on US soil.

for the ron paul aspect... he may catch a lot of heat for that... but that's how the games played in the political domain.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This seems to be totally made up.
If Iran was gonna kill a saudi they would do it in Saudi Arabia since there is only 100-150 miles between the two countries.

Besides do you really think that anyone in the Iranian government is stupid enough to attack the US when our military has a massive amount of troops and equipment in Iraq and Afghanistan (which both border Iran).

If this guy was really a threat he wouldn't have been flown to New York and arrested. He would end up overseas in a detention facility for interrogation.
edit on 12-10-2011 by xxxxxy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ron Paul's position on this is basically, if Iran threatens Israel with anything, it is Israel's problem. Why do we have to be dragged into the affairs of sovereign nations? Because we're their big brother bully? so how do we help the little brother if our economy can't even stand on it's own two feet?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I concur sir.

I actually believe this was the plan from the get-go. I think Ron Paul (O U R P L A N) will make it all the way to the top in GOP and then to the presidential debates. From there, the people all over the country will hear about things like remove the fed, decentralize government, demilitarize the police, less taxing and so on...He will rally a bunch of government criticizing citizens, people against the establishment (read; the safe haven of status quo for the masses). At the time of the debates, or into the actual presidential term, there will be a massive terrorist attack on the USA.

Of course, this would never happened if people only accepted getting molested more, to be secure. You see, there were less and less freedoms after 2001, but no terrorist attacks. The answer here is martial law, get the incompetent president out, round up all his dangerous supporters, and suppress freedoms. It's time for absolute security, and this time we are not messing around. Get ready for the RFID.

Hook.

Line.

Sinker.

New World Order.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Yep agree they can't kill Ron Paul that would arise suspicions so make him look like an idiot then all will think he is a nutcase the Ron Paul revolution is all but over if the majority fall for this.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think that TPTB plan on rigging the voting machines to take votes away from Ron Paul. Thats why the MSM keeps lying about the results of the polls, so they can say "Its no surprise he didn't win, his numbers in the polls have always been low".

His message is follow the constitution, give the states and the people their rights back, and take care of America instead worrying about other countries. I don't see how anyone could not support him and his ideals.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxxxy

hopefully this mock election coming up next year goes well....
i changed to republican just in case.

but now we're off topic

top topics

join