It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Bloomberg Debate Highlights

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here are the videos of Ron Paul during the debate that was tonight.
A little over halfway through the video, there was a section that allowed the candidates to ask any other candidate a question. Ron Paul asks Herman Cain about his stance on the Fed, and Herman Cain lies straight to his face. Ron Paul immediately calls him out and says "I'll get it for you" (referring to the video of him saying that) when Cain says he's been "misquoted".

It really sucks that the smooth-talking ones that will lie just to look good lead the polls, while the honest and consistent ones sort of get ignored and their ideas just collect dust. Herman Cain and Mitt Romney are leading the polls right now, and neither of them wants to fully audit the Fed. :shk:

After that, Herman Cain talks about appointing Alan Greenspan as Chairman of the Federal Reserve, and Ron Paul just shakes his head in disbelief. He goes on to say that he would appoint some other people whose names he is keeping "confidential", and Ron Paul says "Spoken like a true insider".
So true. I don't trust Herman Cain for a single second, his stance on the Fed and (Occupy) Wall Street just oozes corruption.

Near the end of the video, Ron Paul talks about the left/right political system, how the Republican policies have caused lots of problems, and how it's misleading to say that the blame for this country's issues lay solely on the Obama Administration. Ron Paul kinda gets cut off when he mentions that the American people are sick and tired of the politics in this country....hmmm......

Ron Paul closes with a message of liberty.
edit on 11-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
yeah dont worry about the reason worry about the sidetracks... DUR DUR DUR. stop the problem first stop trying to modify stuff thats not going to work like the BULL# 999 thing that is going to fail period stop digging the wholes been dug already. ron paul 2012

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This exchange between Ron Paul and Herman Cain was actually covered on Huff Po right near the top of the main article about the debate. Lin k to Huff Po Article

Ron Paul totally outed Cain on that and his insider status.

This is my first time linking an article here, hopefully I did it correctly.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok outing myself as a total newbie here, but this links right to the story about Cain and Paul.

Paul confronts Cain

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Yeah I love how Cain tells Paul something like "Be careful about that stuff you read on the Internet", but a YouTube search on the interne will find proof of him flip-flopping on that issue. But hey, whatever, a lying, secretive, ex-Federal Reserve Director would make a fine president.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

lol better not say that my friend, the sheeple might take your words seriously.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I just can't get over the fact that Paul's intelligence and knowledge of, well basically everything relating to the economy and politics in general immensely supersedes that of the other candidates.

It's not funny any more, it's like watching the Green Bay Packers trounce a Division III college team.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wow Cain is a complete Idiot he wants to bring back Greenspan policies except those policies never left they just got put into overdrive and are the cause of our problems. Ron Paul holding school as usual. The question is are the American people hearing him at all....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Thank you for you time on this. I needed it. Much Love

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I once saw Ron Paul as a joke. Just like my masters wanted. Now I realize he’s the only one speaking the truth. No wonder the mass media collectively hates and ignores him. Like he said, all of the other candidates want to tweak the current system and the problem is that the current system needs to be thrown out and a new one with less government is needed to replace it. Go Ron Paul!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Thanks for putting that up, I missed debate so
tyvm.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
who is the guy siting between paul and cain ? looked like he was saying in his mind what the hell are they talking about

seriously if i was an american i would vote for Ron Paul

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I think the more important question is how many people are even listening? I doubt more than 10% of Americans watch the debates, so their opinion of Ron Paul is based on media coverage which has not helped him out much.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ron Paul owned Herman Cain! Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would like to have seen more of Ron Paul. I think it is rude how half the candidates are ignored. How am I as a voter going to be able to make an informed decision if the media is shoving their top tier down my throat. I would like each candidate to get equal time.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ron Paul reminds me of my dog Emitt. Half Chow and half Lab, Emitt when he got into a dogfight would amble over to the other dog - any other dog - amiably. You couldn't tell there was going to be a fight until Emitt got there, then he quickly and quietly went into action. The result? The other dog was quickly on the ground with Emitt's teeth on his throat. Saw Emitt get jumped by three dogs one time. It was over in seconds and Emitt won. In fact, I never saw him lose!

Herman Cain is a dangerous choice for this country for several reasons. Not the least of which is his connection to the Fed.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Tupac,

I think you should be the White House Press Secretary for President Paul. You seem to have the dedication needed for that post. And if I saw you on the T.V. I would have no problem believing you.

Good vid, thanks. S+F

Itta

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
I would like to have seen more of Ron Paul. I think it is rude how half the candidates are ignored. How am I as a voter going to be able to make an informed decision if the media is shoving their top tier down my throat. I would like each candidate to get equal time.

I agree. It's very rude. As much as I can't stand Santorum, he also gets shafted on face-time and should be asked more questions. Last night, I watched them give Romney a question, then literally 6 follow up questions on the same topic.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ROFL... Herman Cain don't believe the stuff you read on the internet...Hahahaha, well basically anything FOX, or CNN posts on the internet is BS to begin with. Cain is a tool, so is everyone else, but Dr. Ron Paul... Once again he came ready for battle, it never ceases to amaze me how prepared Dr. Ron Paul comes with the facts. Seriously people need to open their eyes, and realize Dr. Ron Paul is whats best for our country.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

By this time, we know what Ron Paul stands for: individual liberties, sound money, ending the war-for profit industry, ending foreign welfare, ending the TSA style police state, limiting the federal government which has either ruined or bankrupted EVERY program its ever touched.

Just support the man. America needs him desperately.

Black this out money bomb: www.blackthisout.com...

edit on 12-10-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join