It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Camera-Phone Post from SkepticOverlord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Below is an image from the picture-phone of SkepticOverlord...
(This was just posted, and there are currently no comments)

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Good stuff SO, our super hero on the scene,

Were are all these people, demonstrators going to,? Are they all going to the same place or different venues around the city? are there any early numbers on the amount of people?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
/me imagines SO in his SO suit running around the city taking pictures, a wonder they didn't arrest him yet :p they must be scared #less to go near him hehe

(EDIT: Whats wrong with what I said???)

[edit on 29-8-2004 by thematrix]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
/me imagines SO in his SO suit running around the city taking pictures, a wonder they didn't arrest him yet :p they must be scared #less to go near him hehe

yea I know I'm asking others on the board

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
SO should be carefull in NY with his picture phone, he may be the only one around to give a good look of what is going on around the city.

He should get a news pass representing ATSNN as an independent reported to make more official.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
SO should be carefull in NY with his picture phone, he may be the only one around to give a good look of what is going on around the city.

He should get a news pass representing ATSNN as an independent reported to make more official.

Thats actualy something I started a thread about a few months back.
Asking if ATSNN people, who bother to go in the field, have a PRESS pass, since going to events like that leaves them open for supressive attacks to silence their camera's. We wouldn't want SO to spend a night in jail for taking pics would we?

ATS Press status and safety of ATSNN reporters:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
thematrix,

you are right with such a volatil enviroment in NY in respect to the security every body will be seem as a suspect, even a terrorist.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Really some big bald guy running around in red and black spandex snaping pictures could get him arrested
but this is New York he might just blend in

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

join