It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cancel Cancel, Love and Light Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Something positive and constructive, in days of despair.

I know many people here on ATS do not believe in esoteric mumbo jumbo, but I have a proposal for the non-believers. What I am about to propose is something I use, have used and will continue to use. I consider it very powerful because I have seen it work many times.

Since my philosophy is one that I am a spiritual being having a human experience, I figure that this temporary state is here for a purpose, not good or bad, but merely for the experience.

I understand life can be overwhelming for many people since we get angry, frustrated, full of emotions, depressed, and anything else chaotic that life can muster, but we can channel the flow of these experiences, unblock and transmute them. My experiment is a very simple one, you will not have to stretch, breath deep, use oils, burn incense, pick a religion, project out of your body, or any other complex overwhelming spiritual awakening process.

A little bit about Realtruth, from a very early age I was aware of an ability, but many people including my parents were extremely scared of things I said, and did. Now for those of you thinking I was turning lead into gold, or raising people from the dead, that is not the case. My abilities allowed me to sense what other people were feeling or going through, some call it empathetic, some call it psychic, or lastly ESP. What I have discovered is this extra sense is not an extra sense at all, but merely something everyone has access to. Does this make me special or superior to anyone else on this planet?
Quite the contrary we are all special and have these abilities.

What I have notice since birth, many years ago
is the fact that most people do not want to acknowledge their extra senses, because they are scared to death of them. Why? Because they have been indoctrinated to fear them since birth, whatever the process was/is. No examples given, hint hint

Now I will present a simple experiment for everyone to follow, if they choose, but sometimes simple things take focus and discipline to do.

I want you to sit down in an area where you are most likely not to be disturbed, then put some soothing music on, close your eyes and visualize something that you disagree with on this Earth. Example, the way the Federal Reserve is run, then, in your minds eye put a ring of light around it and draw line of light through the center of the circle, say in your mind CANCEL CANCEL, see the light consuming the thing you wished transmuted, and then envision the way you would like things to be, remember this can be anything you like, so make it a positive pleasant experience.

The items or events that you choose can be very small or very large, it makes no difference what you choose. What I have personally found is if the non-believers are seeking proof it’s best to stick with items or things that are much closer to you, like if someone behaves badly around you, then do the CANCEL CANEL and rewrite exactly what you want. It takes minutes to do daily and everyone can find a few minutes of quiet time.

Does this work? Well I wouldn’t be wasting my time posting this information if it didn’t, in fact, I could be doing something else with my time, but I have chosen to share my time and experiences with everyone here on ATS.

I would love to hear the results, if people choose to share them with us.

So for good measures, I will share one of my personal CANCEL CANCEL experiments with everyone here.

There was a person that I worked with years ago that was one of the most self-centered narcissistic people I have ever been around, this person constantly boasted about how they were such a dedicated worker, how/why they worked 7 days a week, for the cause and made so many sacrifices for the company .

One day this person told a group of us a story, it went something like this. “I was home the other night and my 7 year old son asked me to take my Birthday day off, so we could all do something together as a family. I looked at him and said, do you understand the position I am in and are you going to pay our bills?”

The only think I could think, feel and visualize, at that very moment, was how that person crushed their son’s only request in probably months or years. I felt angry, upset but quickly got a hold of my Ego/judgmental side and found a quiet CANCEL CANCEL area. Guess where I found it? The Bathroom just minutes later. As I sat there and relaxed, I envisioned the entire scene play out in my head, I put a ring of light around it, followed by the line through the center. I then imagined this person going back to their child and having a change of mind, then saying yes. I felt a great sense of peace and love while doing this and then proceeded with my day.

A couple of weeks went by and I was working my crazy hours, like usual I needed to speak with this particular person, so I could get support and workers for my project, much to my surprise this person wasn’t around. I asked someone where they were and was told “You know that *#*hole actually took time off for their birthday today and the entire weekend, so you want be able to get approval till Monday.” I almost fell over, because this person hadn’t taken any vacation time in over 4 years.

My take on this is we are not forcing our wills upon anyone, just the opposite because many times people need love and are screaming for it, but they don’t know how to connect to others. I was merely acting as the conduit, or connecting circuit that this person needed and wanted deep down, so yes it works. I have many many more examples, but it’s not about me, it’s about love and compassion.

Peace and Love,
RT

edit on 11-10-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I beleive this is called manifesting your will...

What is this "special ability" you're talking about anyways?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I beleive this is called manifesting your will...

What is this "special ability" you're talking about anyways?

It's more than just manifesting one's will, because that suggests controlling a situation. What I speak of is unblocking, or opening up channels that we find in ourselves and others, not by force but out of love.

Special abilities are in everyone of us, but we get told from birth they do not exist, and the world is a certain way, but not so.

We are all born with a blank slate, so to speak, but are taught the ways of an old world, we don't listen to children and what they have to say. We give them a name, tell them who they are and what they should be, instead of listening to the message they bring.

We have all forgotten.

Do you ever wonder why so many people are drawn to babies?

So in essence the abilities we all have are not special, just not acknowledge or used.

Most important thing is to not let the logical mind/ego run the show, logic is good for day to day activities but that is about it.

Intuition is what we need to develop and what many people are searching for.

A song that might resonate

Peace and Love to you

RT

The Logical Song lyrics
Songwriters: Davies, R; Hodgson, R;

When I was young
It seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees
Well they'd be singing so happily
Joyfully, playfully watching me

But then they send me away
To teach me how to be sensible
Logical, responsible, practical
And then they showed me a world
Where I could be so dependable
Clinical, intellectual, cynical

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep for such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
I know it sounds absurd but please tell me who I am

I say, "Now what would you say for they calling you a radical
Liberal, fanatical, criminal?"
Won't you sign up your name? We'd like to feel you're
Acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable
Oh, ch-ch-check it out yeah

At night when all the world's asleep
The questions run so deep for such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
I know it sounds absurd but please tell me who I am
Who I am, who I am, who I am

'Coz I'm feeling so illogical
D-d-digital
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Unbelievable
B-b-bloody marvelous

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm in for your experiment, but "manifesting your will" did not work for me two years ago. Buy maybe God just said no to me just then. Or maybe because it was selfishness but I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
I'm in for your experiment, but "manifesting your will" did not work for me two years ago. Buy maybe God just said no to me just then. Or maybe because it was selfishness but I don't think so.

You bring up a good point about manifesting ones intentions/will.

Just remember when canceling we are acknowledging a block, but then surrounding it with love and canceling it with love light. Intentions have to be from the highest source of Love and Compassion.

We have to feel it, not think it.

Peace and love to you,

RT

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I always said, Cancel Cancel for negative thoughts of any kind. And to transmute something, that might work. Also using a box, an energy box in meditation to put them in like monroe institute does. Another good technique is to write down the problems, and then to take one and trace it back as far back as you can have memories associated with this, and work through feelings, people, and always strive to go to the other side of the bed and stretch to see it from everyone's viewpoint. And to find the good things, and lessons you learnt from this, to bless it if you can, or find peace, and let it go. If a problem exists with a person, to try and imagine when they were last happy, that you knew. What even makes them happy, and strive to feel things as they do. And take each problem or person into a heart chakra meditation and place your hands over your heart, then breathe naturally. Then allow this rose or green light, however you associate the Chakra, to flow through your limbs and into your aura, and hold this image, problem, or person in your heart, very intuitive. Its empathetic, striving to feel what they do, see from their point, trace the last moment you knew they were happy.

Love & Light.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

This is an excellent idea, I will do it

As for your empathic abilities, I am so glad you mention that we all have access to it, it is true. Every time you cry with a loved one because that person is hurting, you are tapping into that ability, I've even had it that I cry their tears for them, because they hurt so much that they are having trouble letting it out. It is natural

What most people don't realise though, is that they can extend that ability to strangers, or people they may not ever meet. Like ppl you talk to right here on ATS. I share this ability with you, because I want to have this ability, and I know, everybody else could do it too. It's easy, all you need to do, is put yourself in their shoes for one moment, the rest will follow naturally. It would only require putting the ego aside for long enough to let it happen

I think the issue might come in with some individuals, to truly put the ego aside. Some people have been hurt so much, that they use it as a kind of defense mechanism.

I never thought of using this ability, to do a cancel on a negative impact on us, what a wonderful idea, thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading this post very much. In response, I would like to share a solution in situations where love and light can't penetrate. I will use the overworking a-hole you mentioned as an example. Say you find out that "overworker" is abusive to his child. Not just neglecting his needs but physically hurts this child and you wish to do something about it. Of course you call and child wellfare services can't confirm or doesn't take action (whatever the case may be) and you are angry about it. Cancel Cancel gives you the finger and you need a different approach. Here's what you do: Find a quiet place, think about the consequence you wish to bestow on "overworker" and your desired outcome. One might chose for "overworker" to be handed a bit of his own medicine. Then take a cigarrette and write the person's name and a key word like "power" or "ego" whichever evil is contrubuting to the problem right on the paper of the cig. Smoke the entire thing while thinking of "overworker" and the outcome you wish to come about. This may not be an acceptable approach for everyone but I believe in balance and so there you go.

new topics

top topics

join