It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a pinwheel. Can I get a multi million grant for a wind farm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just saying. I will rebate 40% of the money back to the current administration for campaign donations.

All current employees will be fired.-------------

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I dont get it...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
I dont get it...

What do you mean," I don't get it"? Were you born on the moon or even farther out.

Maybe you are from mars or the newest sensation, Nibiru. That's right, you are from one of those planets that orbit it.------------------------------

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

o.o I still dont get it.. and how did you get 2 stars already?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Only if you are related to or in a secret society with the fat cats.

Then you can get all of the grants you desire.

Also you are allowed to totally waste the money on parties and private jets and that's ok.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The check is in the mail.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

The check is in the mail.

My little plastic pinwheel is turning wild! This is Green. Very green. Pay me.-----------------

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

....because his pinwheel is about as sound as the wind energy companies sucking up billions of dollars to fund...a pinwheel. Get it? The corruption to fund wind and solar when those technologies are a joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

....because his pinwheel is about as sound as the wind energy companies sucking up billions of dollars to fund...a pinwheel. Get it? The corruption to fund wind and solar when those technologies are a joke.

But these are very large expensive metal pinwheels that require lots of money to integrate.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

BINGO! You got it. That's the point. Very large, very expensive, and work just slightly better than a 99 cent pinwheel.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by spw184

BINGO! You got it. That's the point. Very large, very expensive, and work just slightly better than a 99 cent pinwheel.

99 cent pinwheels dont produce electricity.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Either do the big, expensive windmills...unless you subsidize the companies with hundreds of millions of dollars.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by spw184

Either do the big, expensive windmills...unless you subsidize the companies with hundreds of millions of dollars.

Your not making any sense here

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

You don't have a very high IQ, do you? Let me lay it out for you in simple terms. Sorry I don't have a Crayon font, but I'll try and make due.

The OP was making a satirical point about how the wind energy industry is a joke. How the wind energy industry is merely a cash cow for funneling hundreds of millions of dollars into a project that doesn't produce very much electricity, and actually costs more than it can make. Thus, he was wondering if his pinwheel would qualify for a grant. Are you following along now?

It's a post that is pointing out how the government spends money like mad, and wastes it faster than a crackhead on a Friday night.

If you still don't get it, you should probably try and get an education before discussing anything online, because the concept of the OP's post isn't rocket science. It's satire. It's a method that people have used to make a point for eons.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's too late.

www.electricpinwheels.com...

How much power does yours generate?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by spw184

You don't have a very high IQ, do you? Let me lay it out for you in simple terms. Sorry I don't have a Crayon font, but I'll try and make due.

The OP was making a satirical point about how the wind energy industry is a joke. How the wind energy industry is merely a cash cow for funneling hundreds of millions of dollars into a project that doesn't produce very much electricity, and actually costs more than it can make. Thus, he was wondering if his pinwheel would qualify for a grant. Are you following along now?

It's a post that is pointing out how the government spends money like mad, and wastes it faster than a crackhead on a Friday night.

If you still don't get it, you should probably try and get an education before discussing anything online, because the concept of the OP's post isn't rocket science. It's satire. It's a method that people have used to make a point for eons.

>-> Im just not getting what you people have against wind power. Wind power is a great source of energy that can be replicated in survival situations If you need too.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Nothing against wind power at all. I have EVERYTHING against the government propping up wind companies. That's the difference. They spend MILLIONS of dollars to these wind companies that produce very little wind energy in the grand scheme. Wind power is fine, but it needs to develop in the free market, and become more efficient. The government shouldn't be padding the pockets of the CEO's of wind companies. Corporate welfare is corporate welfare, and it's something I don't support. Do you understand now?

top topics

join