It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 reasons you should never get a job!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by seedofchucky

All great in theory, except for one tiny thing...

You have to HAVE money to MAKE money...at least if you want it to do the work for you. You can't start a business with nothing, and in today's economy, it's even tougher.

I respectfully disagree. Right now, this minute, ANYONE can write a book and publish it to Kindle. You, me, or the dog. Now that doesn't mean anyone will buy it. But I tried this out in June and wrote a couple books (no I won't link my name here, so take this with a grain of salt if you want). My books were short stories, 10000 words+ each. I have made in June, July, August, September, and now October is ending, $300+ dollars per month in sales.

Imagine if I had 20 books published there..... (I'm working on it!)

All I spent was time and mental energy to come up with what is, in my opinion, a good story. No special software required.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by seedofchucky

All great in theory, except for one tiny thing...

You have to HAVE money to MAKE money...at least if you want it to do the work for you. You can't start a business with nothing, and in today's economy, it's even tougher.

I respectfully disagree. Right now, this minute, ANYONE can write a book and publish it to Kindle. You, me, or the dog. Now that doesn't mean anyone will buy it. But I tried this out in June and wrote a couple books (no I won't link my name here, so take this with a grain of salt if you want). My books were short stories, 10000 words+ each. I have made in June, July, August, September, and now October is ending, $300+ dollars per month in sales.

Imagine if I had 20 books published there..... (I'm working on it!)

All I spent was time and mental energy to come up with what is, in my opinion, a good story. No special software required.

This is really cool, I had no idea you could do this! Good job!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join