It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My oppressors will be finished today, my suppressors will be finished today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My suppressor, our suppressor shall die today. My oppressor, our suppressor shall die today. Is it strange that this seemingly out of place mantra cropped up in my head the day Steve Jobs died? It was going on before any news of his death, and minimally, I think i may have heard once that he was sick about 3 months ago, no details.

Ah yes, the art of being in tune with...something?

Call it Satan, call it God, call it the cat, call it the dog.

I, do not give a *snip* any more.

The level of apathy, the level of consciousness, the level of disrespect and greed, the level of manipulation and deception, is so great...

guess what?

Times up!

I hope you all enjoyed this *snip* game and the clock.

Bring on the Sun

This message has been brought to you by:

Energy Helix Corp.
edit on 11-10-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/2011 by maria_stardust because: Vulgarity and the Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Wow you remind me of someone who was a member here until mid-year last year...xsamexonexpersonx I think his name was.

Ok then good luck with your...thing.

edit on 10/11/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I haven't the slightest clue about whatever it was you were just babbling about.

Does anyone else here speak that language and want to interpret? Please?

It might be really super duper important you know since it's in prophesies and predictions.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Wow you remind me of someone who was a member here until mid-year last year...xsamexonexpersonx I think his name was.

Ok then good luck with your...thing.

Thanks! Hopefully you're a cool person with good intention. I don't know for sure, because im not a mentally intrusive asshole (At least not that much lol).

To be honest, im just really pissed off, and ready to start reallly, um, showing people stuff lol.

Da.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Sounds like your in tune with your soul or higher being. It also sounds like you realize this reality we live in is a BS three ring circus.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I haven't the slightest clue about whatever it was you were just babbling about.

It might be really super duper important you know since it's in prophesies and predictions.

Youre incapable, not permanently obviously.

Oooo this is getting good already =D

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Oh we love a good conspiracy here, show us stuff! And did I read that right? Someone (your oppressor, our suppressor) is going to die today?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

Originally posted by nineix

Youre incapable, not permanently obviously.

Oooo this is getting good already =D

I just want to know if I need to go put on the ninja suit that I made that has tinfoil lining all inside of it so when Billy Meier starts to shoot lasers out of his eyes with an army of Plieadian death machines, Draconis reptilian Obama opens up the FEMA reeducation camps, and the demon devil satan ghost of King Tut rides a chariot across the sky in front of a host of backwards satanic music communist sasquaches, I'll be prepared since this ninja suit I made is a ninja suit, and it's lined with tinfoil, so, I'll not only be protected, but I'll also look bad ass.

top topics

join