It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arcaheological evidence of Noah's ark, the red sea crossing, Sodom and Gomorrah and more....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Archaeological evidence gives the bible a lot of credibility.

Ron Wyatt is a man that God used at the apropriate time to find the archaeological evidence to convince those of us with any doubts about the bible's authenticity in these last days. Ron Wyatt and his family are credible first hand witnesses of these discoveries. The discoveries are all well documented and filmed.

Please carefully analyse and scrutinise the following video's, you will be astounded.

More in depth information regarding the blood of Christ:

Testimony from Michael Rood that confirmed Ron Wyatt's discoveries:

God Bless.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Indiana Jones getup is more convincing than the knights templar getup.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ill tell you what. Ron Wyatt most likely did find a lot of cool stuff that will not be accepted by most. However when people become their own worst enemy and discredit themselves who needs enemies.

You know about the guy that invented the spoon fork and the knife? Nope because he also thought birds were really toad frogs dressed up as birds and not really birds. People still use the forks knives and spoons but completely forgot about that ingenious loon that created those wonderful things. Warning not historically accurate.

I would say there is better archaeological evidence out there that would back up the biblical narrative as well or better than Ron has with credentials. Not that degrees are everything mind you but having them makes you look cooler when you sign your name.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Another Religion, Faith and Theology thread that gets bombarded with crass comments by unbelievers. Gee but its always us Christians derailing threads with all our bible thumping. I thought it was an agreed upon solution for the Bible thumpers to stick to this topic category to discuss our beliefs. Thanks for being so cordial, atheists.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

Probably when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Many Christians I know are always talking about having enough faith to believe in God without physical or even spiritual proof. I was taught when I grew up that we do not have God and Jesus thrust in our face as we need to develop faith despite the fact that we don't have physical evidence in front of us to make us believe. We were always told that we must have faith and trust in God so I don't get why we would need all these archaeological finds at all.

Also there have been so many people claiming to have found Noah's ark in certain mountains as well as all these other fantastic discoveries, but only a couple of them were there and could never find it again, what a surprise! Also the ones with video evidence often show something that is very unimpressive and they try and act on camera like its amazing and they were so excited that they didn't film it properly which is why you can't see clearly. These people are a joke and makes it all seem silly and crazy.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I agree with you. The bible says that faith is the evidence of things unseen. God wants us to have faith. With proof there is no need for faith. I think it is great when there are archeological findings but I do not think that God will ever fully reveal himself. Jesus said we are blessed because we believe and have not seen.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Very interesting about Noah's Ark. I have seen the Sodom and Gomorrah video before and found it really amazing.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I like Ron Wyatt, but Michael Rood goes into coo coo land to often for my tastes.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I like Ron Wyatt, but Michael Rood goes into coo coo land to often for my tastes.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

I don't know a great deal about Michael Rood, other than he dresses in a strange fashion. I wonder how much credibility John the baptist would have in our current day and age?

edit on 12-10-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by micmerci
Another Religion, Faith and Theology thread that gets bombarded with crass comments by unbelievers. Gee but its always us Christians derailing threads with all our bible thumping. I thought it was an agreed upon solution for the Bible thumpers to stick to this topic category to discuss our beliefs. Thanks for being so cordial, atheists.

Five posts in and you are already feeling like you are being attacked when no one even mentioned religion in their posts..... I love all you hypocrites, keep up the defensive reverse bashing it seems to be working well for you....

All of those posts were within the first 10 minutes of the original post and the material contained within the original post would take at least 2 hours to watch and absorb. Admittedly some people may have already seen some of this material before, but all of it? I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

I don't know a great deal about Michael Rood, other than he dresses in a strange fashion. I wonder how much credibility John the baptist would have in our current day and age?

LOL, when i said that I was never considering how the man's appearance looked.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

LOL, when i said that I was never considering how the man's appearance looked.

I have spent a little more time looking at Michael Rood's style of preaching.

He has a gift of being able to use humour to get a certain message across:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Amazing, amazing videos !! Thank You for posting them !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join