It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Moving to live off the land????

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have been thinking a lot lately and something just keeps coming to mind..
I have just spent 5 years training for my career and now i find out the work is dying out. I do not particularly want to start study again as i have been struggling this entire time and would just like to live comfortably. I spend 90% of my time working which i do not enjoy at all, and the other 10% cleaning up my house which is continually trashed by my room mate.
I am tired of being treated like a slave and still just scraping by. My body and mind is taking its toll.

To be honest, i don't see any reason to stay living like i do at the moment, I'm rarely happy and always frustrated, but feel as if i have no choice living in a western country.

So, the reason i am writing this is because i can help but ponder the possibility of moving to another country and living as they do off the land. I'm not sure if theirs a lot of places in the world like that but i am pondering the possibility.

Would like to know your thoughts and insight




posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89
 


Hi hoonsince89, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.



If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.



new topics
 
0

log in

join